3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Akarea

Oct 19, 2022
this game is amazing,its graphics are top like 3d,Reya is very beautiful,I believe that if hot scenes are added this game will become very popular.
(some pictures from the massage are missing,I hope we can see them in the next update).:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yooshi

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Shame that i have 61.8 lust, but few things i can do with this amount :')
all those who loved this game are patiently waiting for hot scenes of the beautiful Reya,they will come soon and it will be great.Yooshi needs more support,he makes regular updates and spends a lot of time on his excellent game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Yooshi and T4t0rt

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yes please, Yooshi, Reya is so beautiful, it is shameful that she doesn't have more sex scene content. This game would catapult into the stratosphere if there were. The grinding is very hard, but, we suffer that just to get to something different with Reya. I'm not a young man anymore and before I go, I want to see Reya naked and banging, lol. Thanks, Yooshi, I send you lots of love, my brother.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I was waiting for this game to get more updates thought after more than a year there would be some at least. Boy was I wrong. I like the game though I should have waited another year or two to play it seems though.

Reactions: Priappus

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the game is shaping up. more events, more to do. still (of course) its too much grind for too little rewards (as its still wip)
but u can already see the potential and what it can be in the future, and hopefully we get there and the DEV continued to work on it.
so, the click face twice (massage) will result in a crash (that u can easily go back) and continue. but that bug should be fixed already.

what I hope:
- more people that will go to the massage, maybe when it gets more popular, and people of different shapes, since I can't see any obese or really ugly ones.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is shaping up. more events, more to do. still (of course) its too much grind for too little rewards (as its still wip)
but u can already see the potential and what it can be in the future, and hopefully we get there and the DEV continued to work on it.
so, the click face twice (massage) will result in a crash (that u can easily go back) and continue. but that bug should be fixed already.

what I hope:
- more people that will go to the massage, maybe when it gets more popular, and people of different shapes, since I can't see any obese or really ugly ones.
I don't know why but in many things I agree with you 100%,ugly old men are missing from the game,young men are for romance,ugly old men for obscene (rough) sex, I prefer the second.
After all,older men need a massage and not young men.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

大奶小芸

Oct 22, 2022
May I ask how to increase the desire? When I get a massage at work, sometimes I get +0.1, and sometimes I don’t get +0 all day

Akarea

Oct 19, 2022
I think Yooshi sei wants to keep a low profile until now,he knows that if he hires ugly old men they will involve Reya in inappropriate actions,old men and the bums are very aggressive in sex.:ROFLMAO:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi Yooshi could see errors during the massage session, the images are missing can you please check and help

View attachment 2562353

Regards
Sreekumar
upgrade with the arrow at the entrance to the massage(Laura),you will now see that you will massage the clients and they will be naked,after that everything continues normally.
and you will see interesting things;)

Last edited:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I'm getting an error during Brian's massage:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happens when I do feet, back, head, flip, feet, chest, then triggers as I do head.

Edit: Also getting this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yooshi
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes