3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

nioson

Nov 24, 2019
hi.. im at day 59 and have 79 corruption points and still have only the first outfit and only 3 poses for the pics..
what i have to do to get both??

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
someone pirate put 0,3,3 before Yoοshi gave it to us.This reduced his few patrons,and that is sad.
I hope Yooshi i keeps up his game because it's amazing.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Is a lesbian only, no dick route available?
Just an observation, but other than her boss on Saturdays and maybe a future update that allows the Owner of the clothing store to 'go there,' it seems that the entire game dynamic revolves around men. I'd bet that it would be easier to just create another pure lesbian game than to put that path in where money collected by tips and numbers are what drives the MC.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
someone pirate put 0,3,3 before Yoοshi gave it to us.This reduced his few patrons,and that is sad.
I hope Yooshi i keeps up his game because it's amazing.
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but what exactly are you complaining about?
It looks to me that Yooshi put it out.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-16
Release Date: 2023-06-11
Developer: Yooshi
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.3
Language: English
Other Game: Overpowered
Genre:

I am one of his supporters, BTW.

Reactions: Priappus

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The game has potential, but it's way too grindy. After having massaged the same 3 persons and listening to the very same conversations for weeks, she still is as prude as a prune. Is there no cheat or something to move ahead in the game?

It makes me feel as if I'm stuck in some twilight zone where the very same day repeats time and again.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
The game has potential, but it's way too grindy. After having massaged the same 3 persons and listening to the very same conversations for weeks, she still is as prude as a prune. Is there no cheat or something to move ahead in the game?

It makes me feel as if I'm stuck in some twilight zone where the very same day repeats time and again.
Like 12:01 PM? Groundhog Day? Happy Death Day? Happy Death Day 2? Edge of Tomorrow?

If you do the massage parlor upgrade, you get a 4th customer. 3 of them have sex scenes: Handy, Cunni and The V. Then there's the Park Gloryhole, the Spa Customers and her female boss. But, yeah ... grindy.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Τhe update 0,3,3 was very good,excellent sex scenes, I'm eagerly waiting for the next update and I think it will be an excellent update.
This game gets better and better with every new update.:love::love::love:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
i cannot figure out how to gain corruption
1) Visit the restroom in the park and wait until someone shows up.

2) When you handled a customer at the salon, save the game. If you wait for one, and nobody shows up, then load the game and wait again. That way you do more clients = more corruption per day.

3) Watch movies with Jess, who you'll meet in the park in the afternoons. After watching some movies together, he gets to go farther with Reya.

4) Visit the clothing shop after work in the parlor, and offer to participate in the fashion shows.

But, with that being said, the game is grindy indeed. In fact, a bit too grindy for my taste. you'll need to collect quite some correuption before things get exciting.

But you can use the Skip function to swiftly wind past the uninteresting bits.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes