3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Reya the Elf, has a little bug in the shower when you change clothes to skirt, she still undresses like she has pants on

Reactions: Yooshi

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Reya the Elf, has a little bug in the shower when you change clothes to skirt, she still undresses like she has pants on
Think positively,she changes the dress with the pants and goes to the shower.:ROFLMAO: it would be best if she went to the shower naked:love:

• Haha

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yooshi, will you post a fix for the massage scene, or will we have to wait for the next update? How long before the next update? You have loyal fans here, my friend. We're standing by you.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
So for new players, the game is completely broken at the moment. There's absolutely no way to progress past the point of getting those error screens, you can click 'ignore' all you want but it does NOT help you progress. You can keep playing but the game will just hit you with that same error screen every single time you go to work at the parlor.
I know Yooshi said it would go away once you get the "well-known parlor" upgrade, but getting that upgrade costs fame which is exactly what we can't gain because we're stuck behind this error...

The simple fact is, unless Yooshi changes his/her mind and releases a hotfix instead of waiting for the next update, there's no point in playing this for new players. Not until the next update at least.. You might be able to avoid this error by getting a save file from someone who has already progressed beyond it, but I can't confirm that.

Spritzer

Feb 24, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mass.rpy", line 396, in <module>
NameError: name 'massage_known_upgrade' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "mass.rpyc", line 396, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/mass.rpy", line 396, in <module>
NameError: name 'massage_known_upgrade' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Reya The Elf 0.3.1
Mon Jun 12 23:49:44 2023

sebagala

Oct 5, 2017
Here's a save with the "well-known parlor" upgrade bought - it allows to wait on clients without throwing errors (also corruption raised to 20 because its required for the upgrade)

place in AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ReyaTheElf

Dec 2, 2020
The amount of grind is outrageous. I understand, we have extremely shy girl but 0,5 corruption growth is... I don't even want to think about that I would have to restart the game and grind once again if I would get broken save or get more errors. And of course you can't edit corruption via save editor.

Edit: for a handjob in massage parlor... 0,1 corruption point. 96,0->96,1. More points she can get at the bar by refusing/running away...:WaitWhat:

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the new customer Tom is the best so far. I hope the next one will be an obese otaku that will start worship her. introvert but also very horny. he can invite her to do cosplay or be part of a game-night with him and his best "another otaku" friend.

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
The game is okay but could be great if the grind and occasional bugs were fixed. The quality and overall consistency of the graphics certainly stand out from the average game. I really like how the protagonist looks.

Yooshi Any chance that you will add Reya's statistics/status screen to the game? We already have relationship tracking, and personally I think the game could use a way to track what Reya has already done and what she hasn't done yet.

Dec 2, 2020
Can anyone tell me what is available in the toilet in the park? Except masturabtion? When I was looking into save I saw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's possible to trigger these events in this version? Fame points 106 and over 162 corruption.

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
So for new players, the game is completely broken at the moment. There's absolutely no way to progress past the point of getting those error screens, you can click 'ignore' all you want but it does NOT help you progress. You can keep playing but the game will just hit you with that same error screen every single time you go to work at the parlor.
I know Yooshi said it would go away once you get the "well-known parlor" upgrade, but getting that upgrade costs fame which is exactly what we can't gain because we're stuck behind this error...

The simple fact is, unless Yooshi changes his/her mind and releases a hotfix instead of waiting for the next update, there's no point in playing this for new players. Not until the next update at least.. You might be able to avoid this error by getting a save file from someone who has already progressed beyond it, but I can't confirm that.
Yooshi, will you post a fix for the massage scene, or will we have to wait for the next update? How long before the next update? You have loyal fans here, my friend. We're standing by you.
I said it on Discord and I'll say it here:

Unfortunately, I did not test 0.3.1 on a fresh save, assuming it would work. Neither did any of my patrons, because they all use their existing saves. And that was a big mistake because it turns out that this version is unplayable for people who have just started a new game. I can't really do a bugfix now because we're two versions ahead and I didn't keep any 0.3.1 code backups. It's a lesson for the future, always keep a backup for each version in case something like that happens to do a fix quickly. All I can do is apologize and ask you to wait for 0.3.2. It will be released to the public on June 21st.

The game is okay but could be great if the grind and occasional bugs were fixed. The quality and overall consistency of the graphics certainly stand out from the average game. I really like how the protagonist looks.

Yooshi Any chance that you will add Reya's statistics/status screen to the game? We already have relationship tracking, and personally I think the game could use a way to track what Reya has already done and what she hasn't done yet.
I'll add detailed statistics in the future.

Can anyone tell me what is available in the toilet in the park? Except masturabtion? When I was looking into save I saw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's possible to trigger these events in this version? Fame points 106 and over 162 corruption.
Toilet activities were added in 0.3.2.

I'm really sorry for the state of this release. I'll test every release with a fresh save from now on.

Last edited:

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
Yooshi Try to use github with private repo for .rpy files, it will be easier to maintain changes and it's easy to setup for renpy projects.

As for the hotfix for 0.3.1 version, drop this file in the game folder where archive.rpa is.

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Yooshi Try to use github with private repo for .rpy files, it will be easier to maintain changes and it's easy to setup for renpy projects.

As for the hotfix for 0.3.1 version, drop this file in the game folder where archive.rpa is.
You are a lifesaver

Reactions: srbot2016
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes