3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yooshi, I hope I am not being a burden/pain in the ass. I'm really just trying to help to better your wonderful game. I really love Reya and her innocence, but, we as a whole want to corrupt her so badly and we want to see her body a lot more. I know you to be a concerned dev and a really nice guy.

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
Maybe the bug is passable on older saves, but on a fresh play it's seemingly impossible to progress because you can't gain money or fame

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Massage work. Second day, waiting for client. Undefined variable "massage_known_upgrade".
Cured by "define massage_known_upgrade = 0" in console.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reya the Elf [v0.3.1] [Yooshi]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So, final, absolutely final question, all these works in progress, in the bar, in the restroom, and with the two boys in the park, are they going to open in this version after more corruption or in later versions? I am now at day 81 with 50.9 corruption points.

Reactions: paddyo73

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
So, final, absolutely final question, all these works in progress, in the bar, in the restroom, and with the two boys in the park, are they going to open in this version after more corruption or in later versions? I am now at day 81 with 50.9 corruption points.
If it says "work in progress" then no

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
I'll wait for 0.3.2. Don't want to sound too harsh, but it seems a little unprofessional to leave such a prominent bug so early in the game. Normally I would simply delete the game; the only reason I checked for a bugfix is that it's a new game with a new developer.

For further information., after ignoring twice, you find yourself stuck with a client face down on a table ending your work day with no way of knowing if this problem will continue. I suggest other players will simply delete the game and wait for an update.
Hes right, day ends without allowing to massage even once. zero tip, go home. repeat.

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
Your game is unplayable bro. When waiting for a client, I get an error. I ignore it, which skips massage, ends the work day & I get no tip. Played til pay day this way & my pay was $0. can't earn money at all.

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
So many bugs, first time playing and I'm disappointed. Massage error until you upgrade so you gotta ignore and then missing images when you walk around. Those are the bugs I've come across so far but I'm sure there is more to come!

Edit, found another. Massage work brian end :)

Last edited:

Sasugachan

Nov 4, 2021
Just started my first run and I keep getting an error on second day of work when I click to wait for client, can't progress at all.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes