3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Drakkarim23

Jul 4, 2022
Feels like my Game is kinda bugged.
I use my save since version 1, i have 38 corruption but cant get any scene like in the Park or with Jeff in the Parlour.
I also dont get all the new poses for the photos.

So i started a new Game, but now i get an error when i wait for guests.

Realy strange, but i love the overall concept and Character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CutieLvr

Zweerg

Jul 29, 2020
Yeap, Tom bugged. Just keep massaging without turning over, the scene when he is lying on his stomach, head massage. I opened scene at 80+ corruption points. Last photo at 100+.

Reactions: Priappus

yankeealpha

Apr 4, 2020
got this error at day 2. and ignoring this error message led to not finishing any job at that day (no clickable button except skip for day button) and this made a whole week not getting any money

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Feels like my Game is kinda bugged.
I use my save since version 1, i have 38 corruption but cant get any scene like in the Park or with Jeff in the Parlour.
I also dont get all the new poses for the photos.

So i started a new Game, but now i get an error when i wait for guests.

Realy strange, but i love the overall concept and Character.
As hard as it may be, it seems like you might have to start a new game. I just saw Jeff giving Reya head and it was hot. I haven't got to the updated part yet, I don't think. In the past, I know I had to restart the game, so maybe, you may have to also. IT'S WORTH IT.

taiuke

Jan 20, 2023
Me rn reading about all the bugs while it was working fine for me:
View attachment 2690660
Yeah. The issue is the "massage_known_upgrade" which causes you to be unable to massage the customer, thus not generating fame points and possibly not advancing the story depending on the triggers. Since we cannot flip the customer either we are basically stuck. This also cause you to earn 0 for the week. I gone to day 8, and basically still stuck with 20 coins and have the PC repaired but cant buy camera.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Yeah. The issue is the "massage_known_upgrade" which causes you to be unable to massage the customer, thus not generating fame points and possibly not advancing the story depending on the triggers. Since we cannot flip the customer either we are basically stuck. This also cause you to earn 0 for the week. I gone to day 8, and basically still stuck with 20 coins and have the PC repaired but cant buy camera.
use my save.(309)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't know what is happening, Brian and then Jeff came in for massages and it looks like they are new customers again. The Brian scenes were missing, only the dialog was visible and the Jeff scene was messed up. It was Jeff but he was referred to as Brian. When Brian was done with his massage he talked with the lady in the front saying that he was going to become a regular customer. I had to check to make sure the game hadn't restarted by itself.

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
While she is waiting for another client, the page goes grey (exception) and when you hit ignore, it say that she has already massaged that part, the client has clothes on but when you ask them to turn over, they are naked.
Yooshi, is this part of the new update? Or is the update affecting the earlier part of the game. I have less than 30 corruption points.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Yooshi so what exactly is the end goal for this game? Is she going to end up the town slut that anyone can use?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
There's still a bunch of Image X not found. errors as well. The ones I could find with this update are:

bg city_el_1_o1
bg city_el_2_o2
bg laura2a

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I hope Yooshi can come up with a bug fix before the next update. Working at the massage parlor is not even worth it, way too many errors. I have her go to the park and the restroom there. I have her sit on the park bench and two guys spend time with her. Don't know where that is going yet. She is able to work at the bar and there she is being felt up by clients which is raising her corruption points. She needs new poses for her camera shoots at home and new outfits. She should also start wearing something skimpier for bed. Will she be able to go to the park and walk around town at night? Her corruption and H events should be coming easier and faster. We love her innocence but we need sex. The closest sex scene I've seen so far is Jell eating her pussy at her place. I was hoping there would have been closeup scenes where you can see his tongue lapping up her pussy, but, it was hidden by his head. Reya should get a dildo for her shower scenes, and we want to see closeups of her pussy and her ass. But, Yooshi, we really need a fix for the massage parlor, immediately. Will there ever be a walkthrough?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There is a location on the map that is locked, what is that? and will it become available in this version? Uncle should be visiting her on weekends, or her visiting him, spending time together. She really needs sexier clothes for working at the bar too. When she does her photo shoot at home, why are the other choices locked? Just before she showers, she is still wearing the old jeans and red sweater, that needs changing to bring it up to date.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hey there
Reactions: Akarea and Priappus

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
There is a location on the map that is locked, what is that? and will it become available in this version? Uncle should be visiting her on weekends, or her visiting him, spending time together. She really needs sexier clothes for working at the bar too.
All locations on the map are unlockable. As for the sex scene, it's already added in 0.3.3

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes