3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

ehtweneno

Oct 10, 2019
Been quite some time and I've never gotten the massage parlor Jeff handjob to trigger.
Bug or am I missing something?
I believe you just missed that. There should not be any bug
It's just a random event, try a few times maybe you got lucky

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
Been quite some time and I've never gotten the massage parlor Jeff handjob to trigger.
Bug or am I missing something?
First, you have to give Jeff the Handjob during movie time in Reya's Apartment (Jeff is at the Park in the afternoon on the weekends). Then, you have to give Jeff a massage without underwear (for the clients, not Reya) (I believe). When you get to the part where you can choose where to massage, you have to select his torso with him facing up. A random trigger happens at this time. The best strategy is to simply get to that point and save before selecting the torso, make the selection, see Jeff's response, and then load until you get the response you want. Jeff will either say something like, "I wonder if she'll do the same thing as she did in her apartment? Nah, I'll try next time," or "I wonder if she'll do the same thing as she did in her apartment? Can't hurt to ask." (Not exactly, but something like that). The second trigger will initiate an option for Reya, and once she has enough corruption, she can accept.

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
New Player here , i have a several question about trigger event :

1. how i trigger event SHOWER EVENT IV
2.Trigger EVENT with JEFF Movie Watching I-I , II-I , I-II , II-II AND HAVING FUN ALONE
3.MASSAGE PARLOR EVENT : HANDJOB JEFF , HAVING FUN WITH TOM I AND HANK
4.PATRICK EVENT PHOTOSHOOT : PATRICK I-II-III UNTIL SEX
5.BEACH : LOTION APPLYING I-II-III , REYA AND MIKE I
6.CLOTHES SHOP : REYA I , NADIA I
7 How to unlock BAR ? and the event Lonely Man and Reya , HandJob , A little Touch

Thank You for the Kind Reply

ehtweneno

Oct 10, 2019
1. Just take a shower (It is a random event)
2. Befriend with Jeff and talk to him in the Park
3. There are some conditions for each. Just keep playing and this all stuff will appear
4. You have to get 500 likes at Photogram and receive an email from Patrick
5. Just do the stuff on the beach and it will appear
6. Just do the modeling job with Nadia
7. Work in the Parlor for 10 times and speak to Laura

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
1. Just take a shower (It is a random event)
2. Befriend with Jeff and talk to him in the Park
3. There are some conditions for each. Just keep playing and this all stuff will appear
4. You have to get 500 likes at Photogram and receive an email from Patrick
5. Just do the stuff on the beach and it will appear
6. Just do the modeling job with Nadia
7. Work in the Parlor for 10 times and speak to Laura
still stuck in watching movie I-I , i already gave him a handjob but reya always drop the thought and continue , which cloth i must use ? and parlor Handjob with jeff , the rest of it is done

ehtweneno

Oct 10, 2019
still stuck in watching movie I-I , i already gave him a handjob but reya always drop the thought and continue , which cloth i must use ? and parlor Handjob with jeff , the rest of it is done
Try it when:
Corruption: 15+, Jeff relation: 10+, Red outfit on Reya and Romance movie

Resuffer

Dec 13, 2022
I may have gone crazy, but I remember exactly that it was possible to work in bathhouse, but now it tells me, you need a special version of the game. What do you mean?(The game version was 0.4.1, but I'm not sure exactly).

ehtweneno

Oct 10, 2019
There are 2 types of game:
First is a public version
Second, is a special version for patrons (with extra content)

best15tp

Jun 21, 2023
Can anyone tell me how we should follow this up?
image.png
My score is up to 200 but it doesn't show anything.
Cap2.PNG
Info: Jeff, I only have 79. Do I have to have 100?

Reactions: miom150

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
Can anyone tell me how we should follow this up?
View attachment 3189678
My score is up to 200 but it doesn't show anything.
View attachment 3189684
Info: Jeff, I only have 79. Do I have to have 100?
I will answer for Jeff II-I : you must change outfit with the 2nd outfit watch Naughty Movie
Jeff II-II : 3rd Outfit Watch Naughty Movie

I have question for you : how you get watching with jeff I-I ? what outfit and what movie i must take ? random trigger ? i only miss that part

Reactions: best15tp

Mizurin

Oct 29, 2017
I'm sure this gets asked allot, so sorry in advance.

How do you leave the train station if you go there in the beginning of the game and don't have $30? I'm trying to get back to the city map since I can't do anything at the train station.

If that makes it a softlock and I have to go back to a previous save then that's ok since I just started. I just felt like maybe I didn't understand how the game works and that's why I'm getting this error.

Thanks.

ehtweneno

Oct 10, 2019
I'm sure this gets asked allot, so sorry in advance.

How do you leave the train station if you go there in the beginning of the game and don't have $30? I'm trying to get back to the city map since I can't do anything at the train station.

If that makes it a softlock and I have to go back to a previous save then that's ok since I just started. I just felt like maybe I didn't understand how the game works and that's why I'm getting this error.

Thanks.
What version of game do you play?
I'm gonna check, could be a bug

Reactions: Mizurin

ElzuEt`Efendy

Aug 13, 2021
No SE Version again? cant work at onsen on night if not SE version, hope in the future will have more update content for that onsen work

Mizurin

Oct 29, 2017
What version of game do you play?
I'm gonna check, could be a bug
0.4.3, new player. Downloaded latest. It's probably a UI issue and not sure how to go back to the map. I felt like my only options were 1:go to beach or 2:work in process. My only options at start of game on map are Home, Work, and Train.

In any case I know not to click on Train option for now.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.3 + Cheat by ehtweneno

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 510 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes