3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
So I'm really loving this. It feels a bit too grindy, but not overly-much (if that makes sense). Maybe just tone it back just a little for some of the later things (like cow-girl seemed to take forever to unlock (though, it was worth it, lol)).

If you're accepting suggestions, I have a couple of things I would personally like to see:

- After getting to a certain lust point, have Reya swallow after the blowjob scene in the gloryhole instead of always spitting (could literally just be a one-word text change, and/or add something about starting to like the taste or something) (edit: lol, I literally got to the next part where she swallows right after posting this)
- Maybe have one of the upgrades in the gloryhole be able to wait for a 2nd (and subsequently 3rd or 4th) dick with possibly different options (for exampe, the 2nd dick could be blowjob - sex with pullout - sex with creampie).

- A button in the photogram app that let's Reya switch between outfits inside the app without changing the outfit outside of it so we don't have to exit the app to access the different outfit photo options.
- There was a bug when I clicked on the locked 2nd option in the gloryhole when I first unlocked it that crashed the game.
- Maybe an internal view for some of the creampies (animated or not, overlay or popout, up to you) (this one is mainly just an afterthought, the scenes you've done are perfectly fine as is, imo)

- Most of the things are very straightforward and easy to figure out, but I was over 100 lust points before I realized I could help Laura clean in the afternoon to increase friendship points. Maybe add some hints somewhere and/or a lust-point minimum for scenes in the gallery or something?
- Maybe increase the frequency clients initiate sex scenes in the parlor as their relationship value increases.

Even if you don't incorporate any of these ideas, I'm really looking forward to future releases!

Last edited:

Blepleb

Feb 1, 2021
So I don't know if the author tried to make corruption slow or didn't try but I think that some events should be moved in the corruption rate.
For example maybe being groped in the bar should be earlier then massaging naked men with boners :)
Maybe make a glory hole to require at least 75 corruption points for the 1st available action, 90 for the 2nd action and 100 for sucking. Because Reya is still shy at the beach or in the bar or whenever and yet she is ready to do things in a public toilet :) Or maybe add lewd events at the parlor when men are dressed, but I guess it will require to change the coding a lot. Overall the game is good so far but sometimes corruption rate feels broken.
Personally I prefer slower corruption because I guess this is the fetish itself :D All that groping, suggesting, MC thinking, not just straight sex scenes
All of this is just my opinion :)

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
U
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.2 + Cheat/Gal by ehtweneno

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 438 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Anyone know what the general release schedule for public releases is? The description of silver/gold says they get a release 30 days before public release. .43 released Oct 17, so we're pushing on two months now. Just curious if he's spoken on what the general release window for public releases is?

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Anyone know what the general release schedule for public releases is? The description of silver/gold says they get a release 30 days before public release. .43 released Oct 17, so we're pushing on two months now. Just curious if he's spoken on what the general release window for public releases is?
It was released on November 18th, and it will be made public tomorrow. Patreon posts are typically shared in advance of the release as placeholders, so the dates may vary.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
It was released on November 18th, and it will be made public tomorrow. Patreon posts are typically shared in advance of the release as placeholders, so the dates may vary.
Ah, gotcha. Makes it a little harder to track dates then, but kudos for the info.

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
Been quite some time and I've never gotten the massage parlor Jeff handjob to trigger.
Bug or am I missing something?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Been quite some time and I've never gotten the massage parlor Jeff handjob to trigger.
Bug or am I missing something?
Can't really base things on time spent, as the corruption values increase rather slowly. Without knowing the current corruption, it's harder for anyone to really say how far you are from something. I don't have the specific values, but you can check her title in the computer biography page and see what events change when her title changes.

You'll eventually be asked to perform an action, typically long before you're actually able to do it.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes