3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
I played through 80% of the game yesterday and enjoyed it greatly. I plan on supporting on Patreon for a while once I set up a new Patreon account with a burner email address since I don't like the visibility changes they've been leaning into

Reactions: Priappus and lemaro

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.1SE + Cheat/Gal by ehtweneno

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 436 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Gametimer

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Guys, how do you open the public bath?
I`ve talked with Laura SOOOO much, helped with lingerie, but no invitation to public bath...

ehtweneno

Oct 10, 2019
Guys, how do you open the public bath?
I`ve talked with Laura SOOOO much, helped with lingerie, but no invitation to public bath...
If you have Laura's friendship points > 5 try to talk to her during the afternoon job. There should be a "Hang out" option
If you already did that then try to talk to Nasir on Saturday morning

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Anyone know the requisites for accessing the mixed bath? Just keeps telling me it's a feature in progress. Settings say I'm on 0.4.1SE, I can visit with Laura on Sat mornings but there's been nothing about the mixed baths themselves.

Reactions: ehtweneno

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Anyone know the requisites for accessing the mixed bath? Just keeps telling me it's a feature in progress. Settings say I'm on 0.4.1SE, I can visit with Laura on Sat mornings but there's been nothing about the mixed baths themselves.
You can go to the mixed baths and there are many hot scenes,one scene is with two men in a group.
see this save.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
You can go to the mixed baths and there are many hot scenes,one scene is with two men in a group.
I can't go, as I said it just says it's a feature in progress. Not sure what steps I missed to unlock it, but I can only go to the women's side with and without Laura.

edit: See you attached a save, I'll try it in a bit if I can't get mine to work. Thanks.

Last edited:

ehtweneno

Oct 10, 2019
shadowtempered helped me to find a little bug in the cheat mod. If you had a similar issue, you could reload a new version of the cheat mod. I believe there should not be any other issues for this version but if you have any issues you can ping me here or DM.
New version links:
-

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes