3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ReyaTheElf-0.4.1SE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: linus.quotes

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi, I have not played this game but I checked the Changelog and 0.3.3 says that "Reya can finally lose her V card in this update, yay!". Does this mean Reya is having sex now and also losing her virginity?

If you guys that plays the game or even the developer himself can confirm this, then please update the tags by using the Report function in the OP. It is missing "vaginal sex" and "virgin" among others, you guys can fill out the missing tags. Thanks.

Reactions: Priappus

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Hi, I have not played this game but I checked the Changelog and 0.3.3 says that "Reya can finally lose her V card in this update, yay!". Does this mean Reya is having sex now and also losing her virginity?

If you guys that plays the game or even the developer himself can confirm this, then please update the tags by using the Report function in the OP. It is missing "vaginal sex" and "virgin" among others, you guys can fill out the missing tags. Thanks.
Yooshi, quoting this and tagging you to bring it to your attention.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Reya has already lost her virginity twice.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Reya has already lost her virginity twice.
Cool, good to know. I just started playing but haven't get that far only Day 18 and the corruption is very slow ( just 8.0 at the moment ), so I guess it will take some time before I reach that scenes. I can't even unlock the nude massage yet, which requires 20 corruptions even though the massage parlour fame is over 500.

I just highlight the missing tags for consideration because based on the existing tags:
tags.jpeg
Some or many members might not be interested in playing this game for now. Typically, many will wait until there is sex scene before playing any game. Existing players aren't bothered about the tags, but the tags are essential for potential players. Cheers.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
In the last scene with the boys on the beach,how much corruption do you have to have?

ehtweneno

Oct 10, 2019
What scene? It says that there is no more content for this version. Why do you think it should be?

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Cool, good to know. I just started playing but haven't get that far only Day 18 and the corruption is very slow ( just 8.0 at the moment ), so I guess it will take some time before I reach that scenes. I can't even unlock the nude massage yet, which requires 20 corruptions even though the massage parlour fame is over 500.

I just highlight the missing tags for consideration because based on the existing tags:
View attachment 2976092
Some or many members might not be interested in playing this game for now. Typically, many will wait until there is sex scene before playing any game. Existing players aren't bothered about the tags, but the tags are essential for potential players. Cheers.
Added the tags, thanks.

If someone put this update on the main news page for all to see,this amazing game needs advertising.
Thanks for the kind words ^^ Unfortunately, I haven't been updating the thread for some time now; a moderator is handling it because new versions are leaking before their official release date (thanks guys, it really does help...). When moderators update the thread, it seems they don't report that the game has been updated and when I do it, my reports get rejected. But if someone is following the thread, they will definitely notice that the game has been updated :)
Edit: Nevermind, they didn't reject my report XD

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I starting to think that non corruption path will be added once the game is complated. So, see you 'till 1000 years.

Even if Reya is my favorit, all around her are jerks liyng and manipalitve bastards. I hate the blonde one toooooooo fucking much. The more I see her do mean hurtsthe innocent Reya the more I wanna kill that bitch.
It was too god on first release but it turn out to be "Forced corruption". There I tought well lets teee If it will be better like tell him off or send him away or slap his hand away or into face, but there no way to keep crruption to minimum 0 to focred like she was some dumbest elf of the planet. Pour little Reya I'm sorry all people around you are suche fake friend or fake sanmaritans to be with.
The good promise ruinde by forced corruption where I can't do nothing to avoid been sexualy harrassed on workplace or everywhere.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Yooshi

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I read somewhere that she has a final scene with the boys on the beach who body oil her.
The last scene is where Reya is topless. I think there's a bug where it doesn't unlock itself in the gallery after completing the event.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Priappus

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Nice game, but the corruption is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too slow for my taste, gonna try it out again later though, much later.

Reactions: Yooshi

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yooshi, thank you for the new update and the cheat mode, that saved a lot of grinding. Finally, Reya loses her virginity and does nastier stuff, it's way about time. Still waiting to see her getting down with her uncle. Some pictures seem to be missing and the biggest issue is that there is a lot of drag with the next scene's loading. They load eventually but you have to keep waiting. Would like to see her sleeping naked or in something skimpier. Thanks, buddy, keep it going, and good luck.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes