4.10 star(s) 57 Votes

dezokokotar

Jan 7, 2018
Guys i cant Load my game, when i click it a date/time that the save was made at just flashes and nothing happens
anyone has this issue?

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Going into this update I didn't think I would much like the Gazorpazorp story but was glad to be proven wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still stand by what I said earlier though, that I hope Ferdafs puts the breaks for awhile on introducing new characters/worlds after this because he/she definately has plenty to work with now. I feel like Ferdafs can put so much more content for each current character if he/she didn't have the development divided with creating new worlds/characters. Basically I would rather have a handful of characters with well-developed stories/routes than 20+ characters with less.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
So far so good. Just a couple little glitches I've encountered so far. First, I can't access the art school, (all I get from Beth is "Never mind"). I can access all the movie scenes and the midnight visits, had a similar issue with 1.9c, there it was weird, sometimes I could access the art class, but, then the Morticia messages wouldn't work, or, the messages would work, and the art class wouldn't. Also, I couldn't find a way out of "Morty's Mind Blowers". Anyone else experiencing this?
Addendum: I ran the game for a while, and everything seems to work, maybe it's just a time of day thing, (tho, I haven't tried the mind blowers thing again).

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
Any full save ?
The replay feature hasn't been updated for quite a while so a full save won't do you any good.

I don't think anyone will be able to give it to you anyway as I have no idea where the one save file you are allowed to have is kept.

Just start a game continuing from last pacth it's the best you are going to get at the moment.

The replay area is the basement.

Reactions: GameOfMafia

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So many horrific elements about this update. Not about the content itself, mind you, which I actually give fair-good marks on, I think it's doing a pretty solid job in fact. (Although I agree with an earlier sentiment made about Ferdafs needing to stick with the characters he has laid out so far, so as to not drown in over-ambition.)

First issue: the sheer volume unzip size. 9+ Gigs? How is that even feasible off a 500-600 Download?! Crazy. Some what a minor gripe considering all it did was ramp up the amount of verification time needed for us all too careful Mac users. Oh wait, no, the Mac version still wouldn't verify and run it because of its size. Lovely. So, just need to bust open the .exe using a wine service. No big deal, but just found it disconcerting.

My main problem with this update, and I haven't really noticed it before, were the amount of times this thing crashed on me. No joke, over one instance or another, it took me about 25 times to properly find a running function where it didn't just break down, or give me a window without anything to click. Honestly, Unity makes my macbook haul ass sound wise, but it still functions properly. Not with 1.9f, apparently.

Still like this game well enough, and I wouldn't base my personal experience on the game as a whole, that's why this isn't a review, but just thought I'd share my struggles and tribulations. TLDR; funky download file size and running problems on Windows using Wine.

Also, two things:
1) Nice new main menu, the black screen with the artist's logo on it was rather poopy. Even cooler that it changes on each returning to it.
2) Anyone else get locked in the basement at any point? (in the game, not as a child, lul) That prompted yet another shut down and restart.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I hate to parrot the same thing over and over, but Jesus Christ, a jump from 2.5gigs to almost 10. Hotfix when?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
2) Anyone else get locked in the basement at any point? (in the game, not as a child, lul) That prompted yet another shut down and restart.
You mean being unable to leave the mindblowers screen, yess, have gone through that problem too.

Also, can anyone say why can't Morty see the ladies in the bathroom except for the first time? It's really frustrating for the tracker to say they are there and find it empty every time....:rolleyes:

As an aside, the thing about people in school supposedly not knowing Morty is Summer's sister is hilariously weird (and sort of a commentary on how not-popular he is). Being fake boyfriend for Beth and Summer both, that's going to get quite kinky soon.:love:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So, what does one do in Summer's room after seeing her with the dildo?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So what's the new update about ? Sex scenes with Summer except for BJ ?

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes