• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 57 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
finished the story but why cant i see all the last scene in this patch in the basement gallery??
What scenes do you mean exactly? The halloween ones i'm pretty sure are acessible amid the mindblowers in the basement.

Aug 18, 2017
now this game is hilarious even though barebones, that's some black magic artistic skills fo realz, looks just like the show too

a beth and summer scenes like that robot sex scene would be hilarious, morty would dumb be enough to do it 'gotta raise the confidence' :ROFLMAO:

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
Best darn game based on a western cartoon I've personally seen so far. Hoping eventually all special scenes get animated but I'm definitely good with what I see.

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Really like the game but man.....

Summer kind of grosses me out once I realized she is just Jerry headswapped onto a womans body. Even talking to her about someone else just freaks me out.

Reactions: Nightfall1

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Really like the game but man.....

Beth kind of grosses me out once I realized she is just Jerry headswapped onto a womans body. Even talking to her about someone else just freaks me out.
*Summer

Reactions: eqzitara

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
Pretty sure I've played all I could, every quest has a "next update" or something. I liked it. Great game, good story, like the whole "We're not technically related because it's a different dimension so..." Seems legit for the overtly horny mind of a 18 year old teen.

My small nitpicky things which might be fixed later anyway since this game seems still in it's beginning stages is the quest being marked out or going away on the ap but I do like the ap hints. Maybe also a tier level of money from Rick, like work morning only or all day.

I personally liked that the sex scenes included a bunch of different women on the show along with a few mild fetishes. I will stomach a fetish I don't like (ex. urine play) if other scenes include one I do like (ex. blowjobs. All the time. Anywhere, everywhere) in a game cause, hey, you have wide audiences. I also love where Morty/Morticia is going. It just makes sense.

Keep it up!

Reactions: Yareru

Kalmortha

Mar 9, 2019
The funny thing is the creators of Rick and Morty said all games, comic, movies, shows, etc. even fan made one are cannon because the show uses the Multi-Verse theory. Meaning in a alternate universe this is happening in the show. LOL
P.S. Thanks for the upload OP.

sacred84

Dec 17, 2018
past experience tells me that game devs treat deadlines the way everyone else used to treat school projects. Handing in your work at 23:59 is still, technically, the 10th after all.
Damn, well i can only hope that's the case.

theguyguy69

Aug 18, 2017
Lol the it's actually pretty well written and very Rick and Morty like. I got stuck at the dance scene I cant move on anymore game is just in a state where I am unable to press on any of the girls or move on to the next scene or get to another part of the map is this a bug? I can't save either properly it's not really working right I had to start over because my save didnt work.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
From a Patron post last night (10 hours ago).

Hey guys, im afraid the patch won't be posted tonight. I'm exhausted so I'll continue tomorrow as soon as I wake up. Good news is, almost all the scenes are added, just a couple more CGs, a few animations and expressions and I'll start testing it. Thank you all for your patience and I apologize for the delay.

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes