4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Partial CG Rip of v1.8.4f. Has all the still images found in game but missing a good portion of the content of the game since it does not include animations. I don't know how how to extract the animation files and then convert them to a playable video format like mp4.
Another little note is I decided to extract the images with all their variations, so you may think there are repeats/duplicates but they do have slight differences between them.
Others folder contains characters with very small amount of scenes. (Unity, Keara, Art Teacher, Gwen[The Sexbot])

P.S - Support the developer if you can!

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone know how I can get to the early morning time of day?
Whenever I press skip after midnight, I keep getting kicked to morning :(

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
That sounds very much as a bug, as clicking on the bed at night should give you the options "go to bed early" or "continue".
It's the android application, perhaps it is a bug in 1.7 which is fixed in later versions
Oh well. Guess I've gotta wait

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone know how I can get to the early morning time of day?
Whenever I press skip after midnight, I keep getting kicked to morning :(
I'm pretty sure morning is the earliest time frame in the day?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Is there a walkthough so i can find the missions in the game? Thanks in advance.
Well, the way most everybody does it is by checking "Quests" in the Morty's cellphone. That together with getting the "tracker app" - to know the location of the many ladies in the game - works pretty much as a built-in "mission guide" for the game.

I'll admit it ain't perfect - sometimes you get repeat messages on quests from clicking certain characters - and more importantly, most of the time there's nothing to separate ongoing quests from already finished ones - but overall scrolling the Quests list should be good enough to jog your memory and point out where to go next.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Partial CG Rip of v1.8.4f. Has all the still images found in game but missing a good portion of the content of the game since it does not include animations. I don't know how how to extract the animation files and then convert them to a playable video format like mp4.
Another little note is I decided to extract the images with all their variations, so you may think there are repeats/duplicates but they do have slight differences between them.
Others folder contains characters with very small amount of scenes. (Unity, Keara, Art Teacher, Gwen[The Sexbot])

P.S - Support the developer if you can!
I don't know if ot's only me but I couldn't open the rar file.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes