4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
Okay, I have a confession Nazi Summer, Jessica and most importantly Beth are so hot.(P.S not a fan of the ideology also not white)

fiendkingg

Jul 20, 2017
Anyone know of this other morty plotline is this a split personality or a morty from a different dimension

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
This game has a few problems. I downloaded the latest version and started over.

Events don't trigger in a sensible order. Or at all in some cases.
I was balls deep in Beth well before her being shy about a massage during movie night.
Morticia appeared in a couple of scenes before the game introduced her.
I fucked Morticia then later get scenes where she is shy about seeing my dick.
One of my first scenes with Jessica was the hot tub scene.
I got the pickle scene at Jessica's house then later on got the quest to turn into a pickle and go to Jessica's house.
The IM is broken. I did all of the Jerry/Alien wife content without ever having an IM conversation with Jerry. I cant do any of the Unity planet content because I can't IM Unity. Some of the IM stuff works.
I can't freely visit Gazorpazorp (sp?) after completing both scenes there even though in game conversation explicitly says I can.
Why is the Dining Room in the game? No one ever goes there.

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
3 scenes w/Beth as Sexroid (click on Gwendolyn in Morty's Room)
2 scenes w/Beth in bed (talk to Beth at night)
1 scene w/Kitty (drink potion in Garage)
3 scenes? i keep getting the same scene again and again, I keep seeing the "Clean your Room" option when i click on Gwendolyn. Not sure what Im missing here :(

• Angry
Reactions: DanThaMan

taru

Apr 23, 2018
this game is great but so fucky there is no menu there's no legit saving no gallery. I've been playing since it came out but it really needs some cosmetic stuff

Reactions: kamibell

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this game is great but so fucky there is no menu there's no legit saving no gallery. I've been playing since it came out but it really needs some cosmetic stuff
I honestly wouldn't expect that to improve much. Maybe his next game will be better from a coding perspective.

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
Anyone know how to transfer whats in the win file to the mac file to be able to play the new update on macs?

Bob Gnob

May 6, 2017
Anyone know how to transfer whats in the win file to the mac file to be able to play the new update on macs?
Couldn't get that to work. But, you can download the broken mac version from svscomics and then replace some of the files with the working PC version to create your own hack-a-mac version.

Reactions: triscuits
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes