4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

shinji123

Sep 16, 2017
this game is great but so fucky there is no menu there's no legit saving no gallery. I've been playing since it came out but it really needs some cosmetic stuff
For real. It's 2gb not to mention. Unity has lot of documentation on optimizations and tools in the Engine to see what taking up so much space.

Hsuasw

Apr 17, 2020
I like the game so far and progressed really well, but i just had to stop playing it because it is so frustrating going further in the questline. looking at the walkthrough doesnt help me either. It seems i skipped some quests or my questlog is completly ruined, the questline is sometimes linear sometimes not and that makes it hard to play. Or maybe i was a bit to pushy but thats my experience so far

Reactions: x32

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
A lot of this games issues come down to the coding and UI. It isn't really a game, It's a visual novel. I like the art. I like the writing. But the attempt to make it seem like a game causes problems.

I started over again. Apparently you have to visit the Unity planet quickly after the quest is brought up. This time I unlocked 2 Unity scenes but after the lotion scene there is nothing in quests, I can't visit Unity planet again, and talking to Summer just shows the lotion scene trigger dialog.

Reactions: x32 and Morah SDG

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
A lot of this games issues come down to the coding and UI. It isn't really a game, It's a visual novel. I like the art. I like the writing. But the attempt to make it seem like a game causes problems.

I started over again. Apparently you have to visit the Unity planet quickly after the quest is brought up. This time I unlocked 2 Unity scenes but after the lotion scene there is nothing in quests, I can't visit Unity planet again, and talking to Summer just shows the lotion scene trigger dialog.
We got an issue. When I open the game, it just does this: View attachment 1063653
Please help!

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes