4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

earth_dragon4

Oct 1, 2020
Apparently the new mac version doesn't work with el captain any more, every version up to and including 2.9 did. I get this:-

You can’t use this version of the application “RickAndMorty_v3Mac” with this version of OS X.
You have OS X 10.11.6. The application requires OS X 10.13 or later.

Anyone else getting this?

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
If anybody here is a patreon supporter or in the discord if they have 1 I have a suggestion. (Well 2 if you count "Get help with coding the game's triggers.")

Anyone ever read Blargsnarf's Dimension X-69?
Morty visits a extra horny dimension and both Beth and Summer are there. We get versions of Morty and Rick but why not have a guest appearance by Beth and Summer from X-69?

No need for plot development, They just find Morty and maybe Morticia and let the games begin.

Last edited:

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
If anybody here is a patreon supporter or in the discord if they have 1 I have a suggestion. (Well 2 if you count "Get help with coding the game's triggers.")

Anyone ever read Blargsnarf's Dimension X-69?
Morty visits a extra horny dimension and both Beth and Summer are there. We get versions of Morty and Rick but why not have a guest appearance by Beth and Summer from X-69?

No need for plot development, They just find Morty and maybe Morticia and let the games begin.
Because if he can visit different dimensions then he can go home.

Reactions: dokodesuka
Jan 11, 2018
Ok, what the heck...Played for around an hour, then left. When I launched it again, screen resolution went back to fullscreen, and when I load it starts from the first visit to home :/
Where are the saves located, and is it common for this game to not save any progress, even when I pressed "save" before shutting it down?

earth_dragon4

Oct 1, 2020
Apparently the new mac version doesn't work with el captain any more, every version up to and including 2.9 did. I get this:-

You can’t use this version of the application “RickAndMorty_v3Mac” with this version of OS X.
You have OS X 10.11.6. The application requires OS X 10.13 or later.

Anyone else getting this?
Anyone else having this issue?

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I just realized. In the game with Roy and Ash Morty is familiar with the game. So he has played it before. Possibly multiple times. But with who? Some random alien is unlikely but the best option. The most likely candidate is Rick. Multiple times. And we know Rick would always play as Roy.

PantyPantsu

May 16, 2018
So... After 2.9+ versions i didn't seen any changes in a changelog, and idk what was been updated, can somebody add logs, please?

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018
Man, the anticipation never stops majorly growing with the hope of cumming in Beth getting so close, yet still so far. Can only hope it can/will happen in any later update...

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2018
Ok, after playing through ~1.5 hrs of story Im starting to think that the dev has OBSESSIVE foot fetish...
I mean, I get it, to each his own, but PLEASE stop FORCING me to play through scenes with fetishes I dont have or want :/

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes