4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

atrbjnid

Oct 30, 2018
Ok, after playing through ~1.5 hrs of story Im starting to think that the dev has OBSESSIVE foot fetish...
I mean, I get it, to each his own, but PLEASE stop FORCING me to play through scenes with fetishes I dont have or want :/
It is heavily implied in S2EP2, that Morty does indeed have a foot fetish.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not into it, but I just thought it was an interesting side note.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Just so everyone knows I spoke to the developer. I brought up the fact that nobody likes the whole story with potion Morty.

He said that the idea behind him is that his route is meant to be more hardcore and darker and that he's meant to represent all the negative sides of Morty being based off the toxic Rick episode.

He also says that he also hates NTR. But I don't think he quite gets that this is still basically NTR. But that's besides the point.

The point is is that he says that he has a storyline in mind and that the best he can recommend is that if we don't like it just don't play it when it comes to the potion stuff.

But the problem with that is.... What if it's with a girl we like and that's the only content with her in the build like Kitty? Or what if it's summer?you can't really just say don't play it if you don't like it in this case.

The problem is that he has a vision with this and he has a personal attachment as he has a storyline in mind here.but I don't think he understands that people don't like this and it's going to cause some damage to the game in the long run as people are not fans of this.

I did recommend maybe he should just make a separate side project or side game with potion Morty if that's what he wants to do as that might be better for all this honestly. As this is just kind of a tonal whiplash and honestly does this kind of stuff even fit into Rick and Morty anymore?

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
sirviper235 cool info. Looks like the only way to please everyone would be to go Telltale and support branching storylines, so you pick what direction you wanna go.

RocketSurgery

Sep 15, 2017
A separate side project for potion morty would be a lot of work, distracting from development on the base game. At least here the scenes you don't like are one and done, and are much quicker to develop because all the surrounding boilerplate is done.

Reactions: pussymellow

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Just so everyone knows I spoke to the developer. I brought up the fact that nobody likes the whole story with potion Morty.

He said that the idea behind him is that his route is meant to be more hardcore and darker and that he's meant to represent all the negative sides of Morty being based off the toxic Rick episode.

He also says that he also hates NTR. But I don't think he quite gets that this is still basically NTR. But that's besides the point.

The point is is that he says that he has a storyline in mind and that the best he can recommend is that if we don't like it just don't play it when it comes to the potion stuff.

But the problem with that is.... What if it's with a girl we like and that's the only content with her in the build like Kitty? Or what if it's summer?you can't really just say don't play it if you don't like it in this case.

The problem is that he has a vision with this and he has a personal attachment as he has a storyline in mind here.but I don't think he understands that people don't like this and it's going to cause some damage to the game in the long run as people are not fans of this.

I did recommend maybe he should just make a separate side project or side game with potion Morty if that's what he wants to do as that might be better for all this honestly. As this is just kind of a tonal whiplash and honestly does this kind of stuff even fit into Rick and Morty anymore?
Did you ask him when he's going to fix the game so it's playable in sequence?

imthescott

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone know how to edit saves? I was at the costume party and my game crashed, hadn't saved for days... Start from patch is way later and last save was days earlier.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Anyone know how to edit saves? I was at the costume party and my game crashed, hadn't saved for days... Start from patch is way later and last save was days earlier.
you could try that but idk if it'd work

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I have now played through the game twice since the update. The Unity content is broken and you can't access anything past the rooftop scene.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Not yet. But the dev is quickly running out of goals for Morty. Once Morty has fucked every female in the game what is left?
Actually he should finish this right now considering that the game is almost 3 years now and still not yet with Jessica and other girls

Reactions: dokodesuka
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes