4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

earth_dragon4

Oct 1, 2020
Anyone have a mega mac link, previous ones i can see on here are for a mod not the actual game. tried svscomics but its taking half a day to download

Dec 29, 2018
you just listed everything that makes the game not boring as fuck.
Nah, I can guarantee you with 100% certainty the 2 things that brought in and keep 99% of players to this game were/are the tags "incest" and "parody". If anything, fetishes like NTR, femdom, bukkake, and gangbang only push players away... they're annoying and repulsive as fuck.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Honestly I feel like we can all agree that nobody likes the whole confident Morty potion storyline. It's NTR as it's not Morty.It's a completely different character that just looks like him and it's not enjoyable watching him with any of the girls cause he's a huge dick.

Nobody really asked for this or wanted this. Like the pee stuff early on that was dropped cause nobody enjoyed it. I think that this needs to be brought up to the developer so he knows to drop the entire thing before he gets too far into it and has this other Morty do too much stuff.

I mean seriously does anyone even like watching his scenes? It's just NTR dressed up to try to not look like it just because it's Morty's body.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
This is a fun game but so disjointed! Is there any order to any of it, or do you just keep clicking until you're seeing the same scenes over and over? The "Clean Your Room" and "Trip to Unity" just repeat, right?

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
This is a fun game but so disjointed! Is there any order to any of it, or do you just keep clicking until you're seeing the same scenes over and over? The "Clean Your Room" and "Trip to Unity" just repeat, right?
Scenes were created over time and events progressed but the developer... Is not the best at setting up event triggers so you can get some events that were created more recently turning the order of events into nonsense. And I think the Unity content is currently bugged.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Scenes were created over time and events progressed but the developer... Is not the best at setting up event triggers so you can get some events that were created more recently turning the order of events into nonsense. And I think the Unity content is currently bugged.
Thanks! It would be great if he could get some coding help (not that I could offer it) and clean that up. I enjoyed it even with the weird sequencing. I can imagine how cool it would be if all those glitches were cleaned up.

pagotoknut

Feb 20, 2020
If the storylines fucked up can we atleast get an up to date mindblowers selection? I don't want to be clicking through loads of shit just to see new scenes
Lol you can just click on "continue from last patch" to see new scenes, is it difficult?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes