4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
The Welcome Surprise scene where it goes from thigh fucking to actual fucking is one of the best scenes I've ever seen in any game. If it had cumming inside it would be perfect.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The Welcome Surprise scene where it goes from thigh fucking to actual fucking is one of the best scenes I've ever seen in any game. If it had cumming inside it would be perfect.
Ya that was a great scene.

I get the feeling he's holding back creampies with Beth and Summer till farther in their stories. Both girls have said after they see Morty fill up a condom that they'd have differently ended up pregnant if all the cum had gotten in them so nether are on the pill. With pregnancy on the table it makes sense the dev wants to save that card for down the road.

I'm just hoping we get to see some mother/daughter action at some point. Hopefully as part of a threesome with Morty. If he cums inside Summer and Beth wants to try sucking all that cum out of her daughter so she doesn't get knocked up all the better. Maybe Summer will return the favor.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
You'd think with a file size this big it would at least have a decent save file system by now.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Rick and Morty a Way Back Home v3mb Compressed
I am very new to compressing and still learning so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossless compression meaning there will be no degradation to quality after extraction.

Win: - -

Original Size: 2.31 GB
Compressed Size: 674MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes