4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Why is it that the "Continue from last patch" option has taken us to the same spot the last few patches? I had to refresh my PC and forgot to save the... saves, and using the option takes me waaaay back, and there is no FF in the freaking game, and there are missions like the one where you go to the motel that repeat u.u

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Why is it that the "Continue from last patch" option has taken us to the same spot the last few patches? I had to refresh my PC and forgot to save the... saves, and using the option takes me waaaay back, and there is no FF in the freaking game, and there are missions like the one where you go to the motel that repeat u.u
i dont even know how to actually progress the game, I do one event and the log just keeps telling me to keep doing that event forever

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
yes it,s a little bug, i have this in every update xD but i dont know what to do ore it's nothing new? a skip function failed for me xD

neinnein

Aug 26, 2017
Rick and Morty a Way Back Home v3mb Compressed
I am very new to compressing and still learning so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossless compression meaning there will be no degradation to quality after extraction.

Win: MEGA - -

Original Size: 2.31 GB
Compressed Size: 674MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
umm the mediafire link leads to paprika trainer game.

Reactions: dokodesuka

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I found a bug in the current version. Dunno if its old or not.
If you talk to Jessica, bec for the quest, buying a pen for Jessica, you'll get the quest in phone.
But if you talk again to Jessica, you have the quest twice in your phone...
And again, thrice... ^^

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Rick and Morty a Way Back Home v3mb Compressed
I am very new to compressing and still learning so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossless compression meaning there will be no degradation to quality after extraction.

Win: MEGA - -

Original Size: 2.31 GB
Compressed Size: 674MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice work. Have tested to compress it a bit myself. Was get the same result with 7zip. My settings: Archive Format: zip, Compression level: Ultra, Compression method: LZMA, Dictionary Size 64mb, Word Size: 128mb.
The end result was a 680mb zip archive, which almost every PC can open.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes