4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

rachel5465

Nov 13, 2020
now i cant buy the fucking anal plug for tricia it keeps saying "dont think you will find any use in buying that yet" i think i bought that in my first try but it didnt show up in my inventory and now i cant buy it again what do i do

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
1617198093143.png Something is seriously wrong. The recent versions just open up like that, and I can't get them resize. Please help, I really want to continue this one!

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
What are mindblowers?
In Rick and Morty the show, Morty's Mindblowers was an episode where they revisited past memories. In the game, it's your replay gallery which seems to have all the scenes in the game, not just ones you've played. Kinda makes sense that a time and dimensional travelling ultra-genius would have access to all versions of what could happen. You access the Mindblowers by going to the navigation list while in the Smith House, and scrolling to the bottom. It's the last one.

Aug 10, 2019
Need some help. Im not sure what exactly I did but when I go for the bottle for the Tricia rape I just end up at the sleepover. Anyone else had this happened and figured it out? Also how do you get the mattress to arrive?

love Satan

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I'm having the same issue - app won't open and says it's "damaged"...
I am being told it is a "permissions issue" but curious why only this version seems impacted and would rather the dev just fix it (like they've done for previous versions to run just fine) instead of changing system settings or downloading a lot of extra hardware for one version of the game...

Reactions: hurry69
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes