4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
This game has so much clicking. Upon replaying it becomes unbearable, like you have to click none stop for 5 minutes, before selecting the next story to click through for 5 minutes.

I realize i am describing a lot of visual novels here, but as far as I can tell there is no way to auto this, or skip through it, even if it is stuff you have already seen.

The stories get longer and longer, which should be a great thing, but having to click through it over and over is chore.
I agree. There is a workaround solution. You can make your own auto-clicker. If you copy the script below, paste it into a notepad and save it as a ".ahk" file, then when you are in game, you can start the AHK script by press "tab", and "f12" to pause or unpause it. This will auto-click through the scenes (when your mouse is pointing at the VN). The script below is set to click every 4 seconds "Sleep 4000" (4000 milliseconds). If you want it to click faster, change it to perhaps "Sleep 100" or "Sleep 500".

Tab::
toggle:=!toggle
While toggle{
MouseClick, Left
Sleep 4000
}

f12::
Pause
Suspend

return

Jan 29, 2021
This game has so much clicking. Upon replaying it becomes unbearable, like you have to click none stop for 5 minutes, before selecting the next story to click through for 5 minutes.

I realize i am describing a lot of visual novels here, but as far as I can tell there is no way to auto this, or skip through it, even if it is stuff you have already seen.

The stories get longer and longer, which should be a great thing, but having to click through it over and over is chore.
I got an autoclicker online and just have to click F6 now when I want to click through it, I can change the click speed however I want, it's still annoying but hope it helps, you won't be spamming it yourself for ages.

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
found some issues.

such as if you get the sex doll before rick and mortica comes to your home you interact with them but they are not have been introduced so I was confused when I ran in to them.

another issue I kinda have is the tasks, it tells you to do things but if you are going from one person to another you cant really figure out what task you are suppose to be doing for that person when you come back. (in example when I had to drink water and then come back and talk to tricia and go back and talk to her. but for some reason I can't talk to her just pops up "nevermind" i tried to talk to other characters such as Jessica and summer but still nothing)
if you are able to separate them and put them in their own folder instead of having all tasks conflicting in the task screen that would be nice as well.

but the quality of the game so far is great the writing is also good when I read it I can hear them talking to each other and the art work is perfect. I cant wait to see how far you take it

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
Are there any content with Tricia's mom Barbara up until this version? i searched the threat and nobody has asked or mentioned barbara (dunno what update she was added in) so i was curious. Thank you in advance

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Are there any content with Tricia's mom Barbara up until this version? i searched the threat and nobody has asked or mentioned barbara (dunno what update she was added in) so i was curious. Thank you in advance
Having dug into the game files fairly extensively I can say that there doesn't appear to be any sexual art of her except for part of her standing model. Here is both the texture file in the game, and a version of it reassembled. The model is missing nips, but does have a vag.

I've also gone through all the Unity scenes in the game and at least up to version 2.9 there are none with her name on them. Doesn't mean she isn't in them, but nothing I can see specifically for her.
barbara.jpg texture_00 #89726.jpg

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
Having dug into the game files fairly extensively I can say that there doesn't appear to be any sexual art of her except for part of her standing model. Here is both the texture file in the game, and a version of it reassembled. The model is missing nips, but does have a vag.

I've also gone through all the Unity scenes in the game and at least up to version 2.9 there are none with her name on them. Doesn't mean she isn't in them, but nothing I can see specifically for her.
View attachment 1136547 View attachment 1136548
Thank you very much for your reply. Fingers crossed there will be something in the future. And a HUGE THANK YOU for the renpy version of the game man. Its really easy to go back to old saves and watch older scenes or atleast remember where i left off rolling back. the save thing is what bothers me most in unity version :( really wish they'd do ren'py instead but i get no say in it , i'm pirating the game ^_^'

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes