4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
the night mirror version feels very rushed, even with the game breaking bugs in this version, this one still is much better for playing,
Rushed in what way (I'd honestly like to know)? I've seen this said before but no one has elaborated. The Renpy version is nearly the exact order of events in the Unity version (with some even pushed later). It does have a few optional choices to do some extra things sooner, but they are optional extras.

That being said, mine is different for sure, which is the reason I thought most players would stick to the original. My main goal of sharing the renpy version was to get more people to experience this awesome story. If players want to stick with the Unity version, also awesome!

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
why did you change to unity? Game feels weird now and making me replay scenes ive already done like the scene with mom now and most of the girls you somehow have a rubber handy now and changed dialog as well..

earth_dragon4

Oct 1, 2020
Rushed in what way (I'd honestly like to know)? I've seen this said before but no one has elaborated. The Renpy version is nearly the exact order of events in the Unity version (with some even pushed later). It does have a few optional choices to do some extra things sooner, but they are optional extras.

That being said, mine is different for sure, which is the reason I thought most players would stick to the original. My main goal of sharing the renpy version was to get more people to experience this awesome story. If players want to stick with the Unity version, also awesome!
I was ecstatic to find your version as i've not been able to open the unity builds since 2.9. You sir are a legend.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017

Honestly the only big thing I have against the renpy version are the changes in dialogue in some scenes (mostly sex scenes to fit the pregnancy tag or make the moment more special, example fascist Jessica), other than that I'm glad there's a conversion at all since renpy beats unity for these kinds of games imo.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Honestly the only big thing I have against the renpy version are the changes in dialogue in some scenes (mostly sex scenes to fit the pregnancy tag or make the moment more special, example fascist Jessica), other than that I'm glad there's a conversion at all since renpy beats unity for these kinds of games imo.
Yeah, I knew some players would be less happy with the dialogue and content changes I've made. After all, the story is a big draw for this game in the first place, and I've mucked with a lot of it. So why did I change it? Well, the short answer was when I started I never thought I was going to share the project or even remake the whole game... you'd have to be crazy to do that... So mostly I changed stuff to what I wanted to see (or that annoyed me in the original). Now it's part of what the game is, so I'ma keep changing and adding to it, cuze that motivates me to keep working on it. I can't please everyone, I can only please myself... wait...

But, as I've said before, the original still exists and if players want that story, it's still there. And who knows, maybe someone will be annoyed enough by my changes to either mod my version or make their own restoration of the original! Either would be pretty neat.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Yeah, I knew some players would be less happy with the dialogue and content changes I've made. After all, the story is a big draw for this game in the first place, and I've mucked with a lot of it. So why did I change it? Well, the short answer was when I started I never thought I was going to share the project or even remake the whole game... you'd have to be crazy to do that... So mostly I changed stuff to what I wanted to see (or that annoyed me in the original). Now it's part of what the game is, so I'ma keep changing and adding to it, cuze that motivates me to keep working on it. I can't please everyone, I can only please myself... wait...

But, as I've said before, the original still exists and if players want that story, it's still there. And who knows, maybe someone will be annoyed enough by my changes to either mod my version or make their own restoration of the original! Either would be pretty neat.
We must have similar tastes, I like every change you've made. (y)

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
I was ecstatic to find your version as i've not been able to open the unity builds since 2.9. You sir are a legend.
The Renpy version doesnt show up on downloads only the unity version and what made rempy as good as it was was the amount of dialog choices you can make but also not the forced rubber wearing in scenes like its a linear story and not choice driven which adds replayabilty to see the other side. On Unity I found that most of the Hud is disabled with no option to skip dialog or back up dialog ESC does nothing so only way to quit out it to alt tab or alt f4 couldnt even find a save option because hud was disabled. Dont get me wrong its a good game story is like a rick n morty show but the choices need to be in there to keep to what made fans like myself of this game continue to support it. I still feel like others not just myself would like to see more of the Oh i might be pregant stuff from all the twin sister, mom, sis, jessica, and such endings actually be showable and part of the story not just on Gazopazorp where its the only option. I do however like how it feels cleaner on Unity just needs to stick to the choices and not linear feel with more consequences being shown for choices made.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
The Renpy version doesnt show up on downloads only the unity version and what made rempy as good as it was was the amount of dialog choices you can make but also not the forced rubber wearing in scenes like its a linear story and not choice driven which adds replayabilty to see the other side. On Unity I found that most of the Hud is disabled with no option to skip dialog or back up dialog ESC does nothing so only way to quit out it to alt tab or alt f4 couldnt even find a save option because hud was disabled. Dont get me wrong its a good game story is like a rick n morty show but the choices need to be in there to keep to what made fans like myself of this game continue to support it. I still feel like others not just myself would like to see more of the Oh i might be pregant stuff from all the twin sister, mom, sis, jessica, and such endings actually be showable and part of the story not just on Gazopazorp where its the only option. I do however like how it feels cleaner on Unity just needs to stick to the choices and not linear feel with more consequences being shown for choices made.
The ren'py remake isn't in the downloads because it is a fan remake of this version. The Ren'py game has its own thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/rick-and-morty-another-way-home-r2-0-night-mirror.79138/. Ren'py version was made by Night Mirror (me). The original Unity game is made by Ferdafs.

Dec 12, 2020
I'm going to unsub for about three months FYI. The next update doesn't really have anything I want in it. Waiting for some core Beth and Summer. Not wild about the alternate versions. Jessica and Trish are ok but not a bit deal for me.
for me, I think we got enough beth, morticia took it too easily, for the nexy upcoming updates i'll definetly be looking forward to reka and tricia scene

Reactions: 2020x

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
The next update doesn't really have anything I want in it. Waiting for some core Beth and Summer.
Yeap, same.

Like i said before; before the last update he was like "core Summer's story almost done (which was not), for business sake, I can't go further with core Summer anymore, so i'm gonna built a new one". It was a real bad decision for him :cry:. And it is probably not gonna end there. We are most probably gonna see more alternative Beth, Tricia, Jessica etc :cry: I think someone should warn him, my opinion it is a very bad path to go :cry:

Reactions: MasterM

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeap, same.

Like i said before; before the last update he was like "core Summer's story almost done (which was not), for business sake, I can't go further with core Summer anymore, so i'm gonna built a new one". It was a real bad decision for him :cry:. And it is probably not gonna end there. We are most probably gonna see more alternative Beth, Tricia, Jessica etc :cry: I think someone should warn him, my opinion it is a very bad path to go :cry:
Agreed. Just speaking personally here but a bunch of alternate versions just cheapen the characters for me. As for him saying there's no where to go with Summer that's crazy. I hope he just meant for now he's going to wait till other story points get finished or something.

What I'm really looking forward to is Beth finding out about Morty and Summer. You could get a few update out about just that bit of drama. Beth walking in on Summer sucking Morty's dick would send Beth into a panic at first. Forbiding the two from doing anything like that again would inflame Summers rebellious streak "She can't tell me what to do!" and set up some fun sneaking around and fucking Morty behind Beth's back.

As for Beth she could start by cutting Morty off from doing anything with her as well but after catching him and Summer again and Summer digging her heals in "Stop trying to control my life!" she'll confront Morty and try to get him to stop messing around with Summer. But being a horny teenager and with Beth cutting him off...
"Ah geez Mom. I can't resist Summer when she gets in the mood. You've gotten me hooked on doing sexy stuff I'm horny all the time."
After that, Beth blaming herself for getting Morty into sex and then failing to fill his need, will start fucking Morty again. Also in the hopes he'll be satisfied with fucking her and will stop messing around with Summer (fat chance).

Obviously at some point Summer will catch Beth and Morty "Oh my god. You hypocrite!" and thus the competition for Morty's affections (and his massive dick) begins.
"Morty prefers my tight body to some old hags!"
"Ha! Morty wants a women with experience who knows what she's doing over a little girl!"
All this leading up to the eventual threesome.
"You know what guys really like don't you Summer."
"What?"
"Watching two girls make out."

...ok I may have gotten a little to into the fan fic there but you get the point. Lots of possible story left to go with Summer and Beth. Hell throw the therapist in again to help Beth moralize everything.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
As for Beth she could start by cutting Morty off from doing anything with her as well but after catching him and Summer again and Summer digging her heals in "Stop trying to control my life!" she'll confront Morty and try to get him to stop messing around with Summer. But being a horny teenager and with Beth cutting him off...
"Ah geez Mom. I can't resist Summer when she gets in the mood. You've gotten me hooked on doing sexy stuff I'm horny all the time."
After that, Beth blaming herself for getting Morty into sex and then failing to fill his need, will start fucking Morty again. Also in the hopes he'll be satisfied with fucking her and will stop messing around with Summer (fat chance).

Obviously at some point Summer will catch Beth and Morty "Oh my god. You hypocrite!" and thus the competition for Morty's affections (and his massive dick) begins.
"Morty prefers my tight body to some old hags!"
"Ha! Morty wants a women with experience who knows what she's doing over a little girl!"
All this leading up to the eventual threesome.
"You know what guys really like don't you Summer."
"What?"
"Watching two girls make out."
You should add Jeff to this mini story :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes