4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

villany

Dec 8, 2018
My guess is that the Wild Summer was added to the story, because people wanted Morty to finally cum inside and impregnate Summer, while the regular Summer is very scared of that and refuses to let Morty cum inside her.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Makes sense. If I had to guess. Morty will help Summer kill the thing that killed her Jerry and Beth. Afterwards he will indeed impregnate her and she will start rebuilding humanity back in her dimention.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Makes sense. If I had to guess. Morty will help Summer kill the thing that killed her Jerry and Beth. Afterwards he will indeed impregnate her and she will start rebuilding humanity back in her dimention.
She wouldn't be able to being the only human left on that Earth. Any baby she had would have nobody to mate with when grown up and you would need a good sized genetic pool to draw from to avoid the inevitable results of incest procreation, it wouldn't end well. She would be better off if he could send her to the dimension where Cronenberg Rick and Morty changed everybody into wild humans. Shouldn't take her long to be running that place.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I had a scenario pop into my head the other night. ... So Summer and feral Summer are sharing the same bed, and start to talk about Morty. They quickly realise that they have both fucked him, which makes both of them horny, and start fooling around with each other. As they bring each other to orgasm, and lie back to catch their breath, Summer says to feral Summer, "I could really use his dick inside me right now". Feral Summer agrees. Summer sits up and says ... "Morty, get in here we need you", knowing fine well that you've been spying on them, and stroking your cock, the whole time. :devilish:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's a little to close to the Trish/Summer event.

You'd need something to differentiate the two events.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020

Yea I get that, but there are lots of unique things that could be added. Summer teaching feral Summer how to give decent BJs, and feral Summer teaching normal Summer how to be more assertive and to take charge when she wants, to name but two. Could even have Morticia, or Beth spying on them too, and getting jealous and wanting to join in.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Yea I get that, but there are lots of unique things that could be added. Summer teaching feral Summer how to give decent BJs, and feral Summer teaching normal Summer how to be more assertive and to take charge when she wants, to name but two. Could even have Morticia, or Beth spying on them too, and getting jealous and wanting to join in.
Waste of time my opinion.

villany

Dec 8, 2018

Have Morty cum inside both Summers and impregnate them. Considering how nearly every girl (who can be impregnated) specifically tell Morty to not cum inside, this will be unique enough.

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
is this game only 1 day? I cant figure out how to sleep.
yeah the switch to unity threw this game way out of what it was. But this is apparently the only one showing up to download now as cant find the official release from the Developer. No skip text or choices really to choose from like before its like a linear path or watching a attempt at hentai.

• Haha
Reactions: apostatefarm

Dxckhead

Sep 24, 2020
Is there an up to date walkthrough for this game, I am stuck at the moment and I haven't been able to view all the scenes? Any help would be appreciated

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes