4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

97Kami

Jan 26, 2020
View attachment 938740

Overview:
You play as Morty and get to explore the town and meet the residence, establishing relationships as you go.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-05
Release Date: 2022-06-29
Developer: Ferdafs
Censored: No
Version: 3.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough for v2:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(v3.3): - MEGA -
Android: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extra: Walkthrough

rickpool98 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 96621 View attachment 96623 View attachment 96624
This game is so good in both sarcastic meme way and hot way. Truly Perfect!
101f426fd75b02cfec53f1e6011e3c41.png

• Haha
Reactions: strenif

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
.. is there a way to find the frog ?
The Frog is the guardian of the Mattress ;)

If you've playing for the first time, I'm curious how far you'll come before you hit a 'roadblock' bug.

In version 3.6 mindblowers are broken, you can get version 3.5 from the dev's

tldr; No

Jul 8, 2022
game is literaly unplayable due to how slow and clunky it is. If i click on anything it takes 30 seconds to do anything. I checked compatability and changes nothing. Unity has been reviewed again and again as inferior yet devs still choose it over Renpy and act shocked when it hinders gameplay

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
game is literaly unplayable due to how slow and clunky it is. If i click on anything it takes 30 seconds to do anything. I checked compatability and changes nothing. Unity has been reviewed again and again as inferior yet devs still choose it over Renpy and act shocked when it hinders gameplay
I'll take the opportunity to shill the Renpy remake to you, it's a lot more user friendly. Check it out in the OP post!

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I'll take the opportunity to shill the Renpy remake to you, it's a lot more user friendly. Check it out in the OP post!
I second the suggestion for the Ren'py remake. Considering how weird this game is for trying to find/complete quests and how crazy slow it can become, the remake really simplifies a lot.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I suspect we're being trolled but,
On my 5 year old mid spec PC it plays fine, not counting the bugs.

If you play it on a pocket calculator, ie a phone, then I understand.

The renpy port though....it's so much easier to play - it's like loosing ones shackles :)

Reactions: DrReyMoore

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
1658126609546.png

Looks like I'll be skipping the next update. Nothing wrong with Jessica, Morticia and Tricia but I'm here for Beth and Summer.
Really hoping he has Beth find out about Summer and Morty messing around soon. In my head it seems like a pretty straight forward line of events.

Beth catches Summer giving Morty a BJ and freaks out.
Beth drags both of them to Dr. Wong's office but Dr. Wong once again misunderstands the situation.
Telling Beth that she should be happy that Summer and Morty are growing closer togeather just like Beth is with Morty. It's a bit hard to swallow (giggity) for Beth but she grudgingly accepts Dr. Wong's advice. Dr. Wong urging Beth to even encourage them continue to spend time together.
Morty looking to score more points urges Summer to do things together more in the open around the house where Beth will run into them.
With Beth now 'ok' with them messing around and things being more in the open Morty pushes Beth to also do things in places Summer will see them.
Both girls start getting possessive of Morty and competitive with each other which starts being a problem.
After getting some advise from someone (Grandpa, Dr. Wong, Unity) Morty decides being assertive with both Summer and Beth is the only solution.
After getting an injury or getting sick, Beth and Summer start fighting again over who gets to take care of Morty as well as who gets to 'take care' of Morty. Sick of it Morty puts his foot down. Both of them can start taking care of him together.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes