4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
View attachment 1931880

Looks like I'll be skipping the next update. Nothing wrong with Jessica, Morticia and Tricia but I'm here for Beth and Summer.
Really hoping he has Beth find out about Summer and Morty messing around soon. In my head it seems like a pretty straight forward line of events.

Beth catches Summer giving Morty a BJ and freaks out.
Beth drags both of them to Dr. Wong's office but Dr. Wong once again misunderstands the situation.
Telling Beth that she should be happy that Summer and Morty are growing closer togeather just like Beth is with Morty. It's a bit hard to swallow (giggity) for Beth but she grudgingly accepts Dr. Wong's advice. Urging Beth to even encourage them continue them to spend time together.
Morty looking to score more points urges Summer to do things together more in the open around the house where Beth will run into them.
With Beth now 'ok' with them messing around and things being more in the open Morty pushes Beth to also do things in places Summer will see them.
Both girls start getting possessive of Morty and competitive with each other which starts being a problem.
After getting some advise from someone (Grandpa, Dr. Wong, Unity) Morty decides being assertive with both Summer and Beth is the only solution.
After getting an injury or getting sick, Beth and Summer start fighting again over who gets to take care of Morty as well as who gets to 'take care' of Morty. Sick of it Morty puts his foot down. Both of them can start taking care of him together.
Hey! My two favorite girls, nice.
But yeah, I think we're all waiting on the family starting to "cross pollinate" more. Fingers crossed for something like you wrote soon.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You've got a twisted mind :)

I've got memory like a sieve, I thought the points feature was phased out by now ?

It's not like the story needs it anymore, Morty pretty much nails anything that moves...

...He ought to be happy as a pig in muck, He doesn't want to go home...
No that's Night Mirrors version of the game. I know, it's hard to keep them straight sometimes.

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
STRENIF said...

Beth catches Summer giving Morty a BJ and freaks out.
Beth drags both of them to Dr. Wong's office but Dr. Wong once again misunderstands the situation.
Telling Beth that she should be happy that Summer and Morty are growing closer togeather just like Beth is with Morty. It's a bit hard to swallow (giggity) for Beth but she grudgingly accepts Dr. Wong's advice. Dr. Wong urging Beth to even encourage them continue to spend time together.
Morty looking to score more points urges Summer to do things together more in the open around the house where Beth will run into them.
With Beth now 'ok' with them messing around and things being more in the open Morty pushes Beth to also do things in places Summer will see them.
Both girls start getting possessive of Morty and competitive with each other which starts being a problem.

Might I suggest this alternate pathway after 'Beth and Summer start getting more possessive of Morty and competitive with each other'...

After a talk Beth and Summer decide to give Morty a taste of his own medicine and conspire to make Morty feel just as jealous.
They set up a situation where Morty can stumble upon the two of them kissing, they sense his approach and start making out. Meanwhile outside Morty is suddenly
called away from the house (by Jerry or Rick) just before he was about to go in thus he completely misses the make out session between Beth and Summer.
The kissing between Beth and Summer goes on for mins with neither of them sensing a surprised Morty nearby. They break off and talk about their disappointment that they can't see Morty but that their session felt good. They hear noise again a few mins later and start kissing again, expecting it to be Morty. They kiss for a while and turn expecting to find a Morty that was feeling excluded. Instead they find that it is Tricia agape and shocked at what she's seeing. Tricia once she gets over her surprise Tells the two that she's perfectly OK with Summer and Beth's 'Relationship', thinks that they're a cute couple and that she's a little jealous and should really start something with her own mother. Then leaves. After this there could be a running subplot over succeeding chapters with Beth and Summer trying to keep Tricia quiet with incentives.

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

Dantical

Jul 10, 2022
is the game stuck on "its a chud's world outside"? i never win against the horse and i have to play it again and again and again,.. nevertheless the game is so cool! love the beth morty parts :)

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Assuming most people here are fans of the show, I thought I'd post this, in case anyone misses it. Adult Swim just released (today) a spin-off episode of "The Vindicators". Strangely, it was released in ten 3-minute episodes. Here's a link to the playlist, for anyone that's interested ...

Untitled.png

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
is the game stuck on "its a chud's world outside"? i never win against the horse and i have to play it again and again and again,.. nevertheless the game is so cool! love the beth morty parts :)
I don't think its possible to win. You're supposed to lose to proceed with the story.

villany

Dec 8, 2018
Considering that the shorts about Vindicators were released, would we hope for an update with Supernova?

honestabe23

Jul 14, 2020
downloaded it yesterday and started playing again after a couple years but everything was unlocked from the start even though i hit new game, I could start missions I should not have been able to yet and morticia would be in a bunch even though i just started the game. I dont think i have played it on this pc but maybe I did. I assume i have an old save somewhere that is interfering even though i hit new game or is this something else?
it just seems very glitchy, soetimes i get the wrong background like while in the devil shop i got the living room background etc. Its just super glitched out. what's the solution? anyone know? its pretty unplayable as it is.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
downloaded it yesterday and started playing again after a couple years but everything was unlocked from the start even though i hit new game, I could start missions I should not have been able to yet and morticia would be in a bunch even though i just started the game. I dont think i have played it on this pc but maybe I did. I assume i have an old save somewhere that is interfering even though i hit new game or is this something else?
it just seems very glitchy, soetimes i get the wrong background like while in the devil shop i got the living room background etc. Its just super glitched out. what's the solution? anyone know? its pretty unplayable as it is.
go with the renpy version

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Non linearity is how this game works. If you don’t like that, the renpy version is more structured (as well as easier to play with expanded content) and comes recommended.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes