4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
+1

....but choosing between content and 'game' fixes - content wins always ;)

I put game in qoutes because it has kind of morphed into a VN.

Reading F's comment it seems like the mindblowers fix is not that great a task.
(compared to the huge work that's been done)

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Well the game is a bit broken, so maybe they are fixing stuff...or enjoy a bit of sun & beverages ;)

They did mention that the poolday might get split into 3 routes...and mindblowers need fixing...

As usual, still lots of things to do under the hood - I'll be suprised if we see any kind of release before end of Septober.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
View attachment 1931880

Looks like I'll be skipping the next update. Nothing wrong with Jessica, Morticia and Tricia but I'm here for Beth and Summer.
Really hoping he has Beth find out about Summer and Morty messing around soon. In my head it seems like a pretty straight forward line of events.

Beth catches Summer giving Morty a BJ and freaks out.
Beth drags both of them to Dr. Wong's office but Dr. Wong once again misunderstands the situation.
Telling Beth that she should be happy that Summer and Morty are growing closer togeather just like Beth is with Morty. It's a bit hard to swallow (giggity) for Beth but she grudgingly accepts Dr. Wong's advice. Dr. Wong urging Beth to even encourage them continue to spend time together.
Morty looking to score more points urges Summer to do things together more in the open around the house where Beth will run into them.
With Beth now 'ok' with them messing around and things being more in the open Morty pushes Beth to also do things in places Summer will see them.
Both girls start getting possessive of Morty and competitive with each other which starts being a problem.
After getting some advise from someone (Grandpa, Dr. Wong, Unity) Morty decides being assertive with both Summer and Beth is the only solution.
After getting an injury or getting sick, Beth and Summer start fighting again over who gets to take care of Morty as well as who gets to 'take care' of Morty. Sick of it Morty puts his foot down. Both of them can start taking care of him together.

Tl;DR: Double BJ from Beth and Summer.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: strenif

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
View attachment 1931880

Beth catches Summer giving Morty a BJ and freaks out.
Beth drags both of them to Dr. Wong's office but Dr. Wong once again misunderstands the situation.
Telling Beth that she should be happy that Summer and Morty are growing closer togeather just like Beth is with Morty. It's a bit hard to swallow (giggity) for Beth but she grudgingly accepts Dr. Wong's advice. Dr. Wong urging Beth to even encourage them continue to spend time together.
Morty looking to score more points urges Summer to do things together more in the open around the house where Beth will run into them.
With Beth now 'ok' with them messing around and things being more in the open Morty pushes Beth to also do things in places Summer will see them.
Both girls start getting possessive of Morty and competitive with each other which starts being a problem.
After getting some advise from someone (Grandpa, Dr. Wong, Unity) Morty decides being assertive with both Summer and Beth is the only solution.
After getting an injury or getting sick, Beth and Summer start fighting again over who gets to take care of Morty as well as who gets to 'take care' of Morty. Sick of it Morty puts his foot down. Both of them can start taking care of him together.
Sounds good to me. If you start on the artwork now, NM can insert it (ooh err) when the next update comes out. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Night Mirror
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes