4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
how do you save and why doesnt it have sound
You click on the strange icon where it says 'SAVE'....you have only the one save-slot.

To answer the second question you'll have to become a phatreon of the highest tier :rolleyes:

Jokes aside, the Dev is on phatreon - He does not reside on these forums (that we know of...)

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Honeslty. I can't easily think of a way to use the newest episode for the game. It almost has potential, but mostly it's just...Ok. Only thing I could maybe think of/a way to spin it potentailly, is to maybe have it so Night/Dream Summer is more open about her attraction to Morty/Embraces it, rather than trying to deny it like Normal Summer does and is more than happy to do sexual stuff with him, espically with his new abs.

So could use that and have her be more 'I'm at least honest about my feelings and what I want.'

I know it's flimsy. Alternatvily could change around the sleep scenes with Summer and Beth to have an option for normal sleep scenes or with their night selves who are as said more open to doingstuff with Morty and admitting they actually like him romantically.

As going by the after episode commentary, Night/Dream Summer is her being fuled by her deep seated resentment of Rick. Could simply expand on that a bit to be more that the dream/night versions are them being more honest and the like about themsleves and what they feel/want.

Best idea ive got at least.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Well ok. My idea was dumb. But here. This is something i've been working on for a bit. Hope you guys like.

If you don't recall the girl. It's Kendra from the preivous season. TheVoltron/Space baby episode.

And the daughter is my OC.

Reactions: jutDesx

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
Here's a still, from a scene that was cut from the latest episode ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... I'm joking, of course, but wish I wasn't, or if we could get this included in the game, it would be awesome. Note: Space Beth has a strap on, with the enchanted purple dildo, that Morty got for Summer ... that makes the user(s) think of Morty. :devilish:
Yeah, i like that too. I love if next path of game have space Beth. This Milf is amazing but i think Ferdafs have his plan before SS6 of R&M so we wont see her in next ver.:unsure::unsure:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: kinkyboy99

pauliepaul0000

Jan 8, 2022
Did they? at what point?
Damn I think I might have misinterperated/misread

Around the 7:20 mark of episode 3.
"I want you back in my guts like I'm one of your sick little fillies"

Now that I read it back I guess it has more to do w Beth being a horse surgeon. I read that initially watching the episode as beth saying she wanted beth in her guts like one of her horses.

Welp

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ya I heard that as being related to Beth's job being cutting open horses as part of being a surgen. Not a horse being balls deep in her. Also fillies are female horses.

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Of course, you guys all DO understand that considering the subject matter of tonights episode Ferdafs is going to have to have a game update that shows all of the alternate dimensions where Beth, Morty and Summer all in their own substory get the 'You will fuck your Mother' fortune cookie.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes