4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Spoilers!
A) episode has aired so its not really spoiling to talk about it
B)If you haven't watched the ep yet then why are you here reading this blog and not watching the ep?
C)My post doesn't really spoil the episode because I figure no one will have any idea what I'm talking about unless they've seen the ep themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: neojs

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
A) episode has aired so its not really spoiling to talk about it
B)If you haven't watched the ep yet then why are you here reading this blog and not watching the ep?
Are you assuming that everybody can watch an episode the moment it comes out? Anyways, there is enough information to spoil the episode.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i watched this week episode, and besides the whole jerry trying to not fuck his mother thing it was a nice episode, lots of action, references, an akira moment and the post credit scene kinda looked like crossed first massacre in the comics, so besides the whole edipo thing i liked it.

Reactions: Bionic Pun

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The fourtune cookie episode could be really fun but I worry Ferdafs will use it as an excuse for Morty to fuck Jerry's mom.

It could be a good way to force the first threesome with Beth and Summer. Not as elegant as I'd like but at this point I'm happy to see any movement on that front. But again, wel all know Ferdafs loves doing weird shit so it's very likely we'll see some GILF action instead.

Allllthough. Ferdafs could use that as the B plot with Rick saving Morty from fucking his grandama by taking the hit instead.

Last edited:

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Here's hoping we'll get some lifesign from F soon.

Sober October is upon us and one needs some other stimuli ;)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ya he's been quite for over a month. Not to unusual for him but I'd love to hear something, even if it's just that he's still working.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Found a update from Ferdafs (dated - 2022-09-05 12:42:30) ...

"Hey everyone! Just watched the newest episode! I love that they continued from where they left off last season. I'm excited to say that the episode works perfectly with the ending I had invisioned for the game. Though we're still a bit far from finishing the game, I'm glad that we can keep up with the show. I feel very inspired right now and I can't wait to see what the other episodes will bring to the table."

He is, I assume, referring to the first episode of season 6, which means, I'm guessing, we are going to get an appearance from space Beth, which is a wet dream come true, for me. I can't wait ... and hope we are quite "a bit far" from finishing.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Found a update from Ferdafs (dated - 2022-09-05 12:42:30) ...

"Hey everyone! Just watched the newest episode! I love that they continued from where they left off last season. I'm excited to say that the episode works perfectly with the ending I had invisioned for the game. Though we're still a bit far from finishing the game, I'm glad that we can keep up with the show. I feel very inspired right now and I can't wait to see what the other episodes will bring to the table."

He is, I assume, referring to the first episode of season 6, which means, I'm guessing, we are going to get an appearance from space Beth, which is a wet dream come true, for me. I can't wait ... and hope we are quite "a bit far" from finishing.
maybe a few updates down the pipeline

Reactions: haile23

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I love how space Beth now seems to be part of the family. In the last two episodes, she didn't take part in the main stories, but she was the one that takes them to the zoo, and this week, she turns up at the end to join them at the Oscars. This bit where she grabs the Sprinkles coupon, and then gives original Beth a sexy look ... I'm guessing she wants to cover Beth in spinkles and then lick them all off. :devilish:

I really wanna see space Beth in this game, especially if it's a threesome, with OG Beth and Morty.

Screenshot (157).png

... I'm loving their outfits too, space Beth in some kind of sexy "Barbarella" style outfit, and OG Beth showing a lot of leg. Woof!

Last edited:

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Quick update:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to inform you that the patch will be delayed due to a surgery I’m having to go through. It’s nothing life-threatening, but it is serious, and the whole process is slowing me down more than I had hoped. I’ll very likely be posting the routes I’ve been working on one at a time until I fully recover, and once I’m back to normal, I’ll go to my usual schedule. I’d like to apologize in advance for these delays and I hope that you understand the predicament I’m in. I hope to see you all soon, stay awesome!

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes