4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
More like December 2023
Nah, this guy isn't Team Borsch dropping WH Trainer non-updates for 18 months milkin' that Patreon D... but admittedly whatever drops in Dec 2022 might be a partial update. Has he even added Space Beth in the game yet? This version of the game is so hard to follow "quests" sometimes, I mostly rely on Night Mirror's version...

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Nah, this guy isn't Team Borsch dropping WH Trainer non-updates for 18 months milkin' that Patreon D... but admittedly whatever drops in Dec 2022 might be a partial update. Has he even added Space Beth in the game yet? This version of the game is so hard to follow "quests" sometimes, I mostly rely on Night Mirror's version...
im sure we all rely on night mirrors version

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
He was pretty consistent until the plauge hit, if you can remember ? The world kind of stopped...

He has a day job, some of us know how the plauge affected that.

The last year he's redone pretty much all the art to get the game smaller in size,
head over to NM's thread if you want to know how much time and effort that takes...

This summer was the first he saw of his family since 2020, that put a dent in game development.

If you're a phatreon there's the option to only pay when there's new content...

...but it's fun to bitch and moan also, I agree ;)

View attachment BH.webm

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes