4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
Well that episode has a lot of implications. So akin the pool update scenes with multiple characters as poster few mesages above stated about summer, mortricia getting hot over it. Honestly i feel working off this episode is the most logical choice. As we already have a woman morty. I it makes sense Morty will know how to navigate the situation.

Nov 9, 2018
1. I'm surprised they didn't use the word NTR in this week's episode. Would have been VERY meta.

2. Okay, now I know the creators have played and taken inspiration from Ferdafs wonderful game and some of their staff are members of this forum.
Next season we'll know it when the family meets or Rick mentions Ferdafians from the Glomfromite star system. In a scene somewhere.

Welcome (no pun intended) to the community, Green Portal Productions staff!

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Oh dear... I just realized any of this games attention focused on the Be/th relationship is great; however, there is a new character in the RIck and Morty show ferdafs could exploit. Gentlemen! I give you High School Beth! Is there any way we can get support behind a time travel scenario where High School Beth comes to the present and has every female in town cruising her? Maybe a Back to the Future scenario where Summer comes from the present to the past and meets HS Beth who ofc falls in love with her? Or perhaps a de-aged Beth is having everyone make passes at her at Morty's high school.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Oh dear... I just realized any of this games attention focused on the Be/th relationship is great; however, there is a new character in the RIck and Morty show ferdafs could exploit. Gentlemen! I give you High School Beth! Is there any way we can get support behind a time travel scenario where High School Beth comes to the present and has every female in town cruising her? Maybe a Back to the Future scenario where Summer comes from the present to the past and meets HS Beth who ofc falls in love with her? Or perhaps a de-aged Beth is having everyone make passes at her at Morty's high school.
Teen Beth is a hotty, she would make a good addition to this gamne/VN, if done well (pun intended).

Reactions: Kubox000

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I think we all kinda agree that Dan Haromon is fully aware of this game and plays it. As this whole episode is littearly a gift wrapped event/story route for the game which is kinda amazing to think about. As the episode is a lot less Meta. And much more 'Let's give them what they want' if you ask me. While i do agree with others ive read that it's a bit of a step back to the cringy family drama stuff of the early seasons.

it's still pretty good for what it offers. Though it does 100% feel like someone wanted to have this in the show before the game did it and or fanfiction did. Not, that that's a bad thing enteirly.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Is that really how you took it?
The audio sounded to me like Jerry was an active participant. The post episode interview called them a throuple.
after rewatching the episode i noticed in the audio that you was right, jerry also had fuck with theme, i guess anotther poit of the times jerry became a chad for a moment

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes