4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
My worry if we do get domestic Beth on space Beth is that when it's included in the game it will be another episode copy, which was fine once, but it's starting to show up more... And I'm really hoping the game doesn't just become episode screen grabs with sex shoved in :confused:
we might

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
My worry if we do get domestic Beth on space Beth is that when it's included in the game it will be another episode copy, which was fine once, but it's starting to show up more... And I'm really hoping the game doesn't just become episode screen grabs with sex shoved in :confused:
Reminds me of Something Unlimited same thing over and over again hope we are wrong too

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
Tbf i don't mind it following show episodes lore, it makes easier for the game plot. Also avoids having to start from the beginning with space beth.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I'm a bit worried that the more He copies from the show, the greater is the risk someone will shut Him down.

Also,I don't like these looong routes with sidecharacters, sure they add variety - but we're here for the core girls, aren't we ?

Speaking of....last episode was a bit strange, Summer was badass though :love:

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
I'm a bit worried that the more He copies from the show, the greater is the risk someone will shut Him down.

Also,I don't like these looong routes with sidecharacters, sure they add variety - but we're here for the core girls, aren't we ?

Speaking of....last episode was a bit strange, Summer was badass though :love:
she did do a die hard

• Love
Reactions: WackedWu

eldelbar

Jun 13, 2020
When you're in the house, travel. 'Mortys Mindblowers' is what you're looking for it's at the bottom you might have to scroll.

If you want a skip function search this thread for 'autoclicker'.
try to use mortys mindblowers but it just freezes on the basement screen. tried reinstalling the game and didn't work, any ideas

Apr 9, 2018
wasn't the horse and plantina updates just that?

Apr 9, 2018
Its funny how I'm not that big a fan of this show and barely slogged through season 5 but I still look forward to the updates for this game

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
wasn't the horse and plantina updates just that?
Plantina is for sure a retelling but with sex. The plot, setup, and number of images used are just ripped out of the episode (not even re-drawn).

The CHUD story is more "inspired by" rather than "ripped from", with only a spares few screen caps from the show.

Though, to be clear, neither of those are scenes I replay (or liked that much to begin with). And while I was fine with the Plantina thing happening once, I don't want it to be the norm. I would much rather see established (main) characters do things inspired by the show, rather than re-treads of episodes from the show.

barely slogged through season 5
Season 5 (and 4 too) had me pretty worried. So far Season 6 has shown a strong first episode (what I was expecting from S5 but never got) and a fine second episode. Hopefully ep 3 will be enjoyable too, and, again, I hope it won't be used like the Plantina thing or the newest scene in 3.6J.

Apr 9, 2018
Plantina is for sure a retelling but with sex. The plot, setup, and number of images used are just ripped out of the episode (not even re-drawn).

The CHUD story is more "inspired by" rather than "ripped from", with only a spares few screen caps from the show.

Though, to be clear, neither of those are scenes I replay (or liked that much to begin with). And while I was fine with the Plantina thing happening once, I don't want it to be the norm. I would much rather see established (main) characters do things inspired by the show, rather than re-treads of episodes from the show.

Season 5 (and 4 too) had me pretty worried. So far Season 6 has shown a strong first episode (what I was expecting from S5 but never got) and a fine second episode. Hopefully ep 3 will be enjoyable too, and, again, I hope it won't be used like the Plantina thing or the newest scene in 3.6J.
I absolutely hated most of season 5, but I agree season 6 seems to be going the right direction

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Have to agree. The CHUD and Plantina scenes were pretty meh. I did enjoy Beth 'consoling' Morty at the end though.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
There are always exceptions ...

If Ferdafs is listening ... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use this week's episode as inspiration for the next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019

If Ferdafs is listening ... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use this week's episode as inspiration for the next update.
i guess mort, morticia and summer instead of bein traumatized they will be bery horny with all of this and fuck hidden while they watch everything

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019

More Beth scenes are always a + for me. I start d to play this game because of the Beth Scenes. Stopped because of how shit the UI was. Then haven't stopped because of NightMirror's superior version.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
More Beth scenes are always a + for me. I start d to play this game because of the Beth Scenes. Stopped because of how shit the UI was. Then haven't stopped because of NightMirror's superior version.
Seriously. NightMirror is doing gods work.

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes