4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Gazorpians first in line

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...although I don't think there'd be much left of our heroine after that ;)

On another note, Ferdaf the creator is on phatreon - I doubt he's frequenting these forums.
Didn't the queen say that the males of her speices all have micro penises?

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Talking of Tricia's daddy issues (see previous page), did anybody else notice that in last week's episode, with Previous Leon, there was a cut scene where Jerry had died of bee-stings ... in the background of the church, poor Tricia can be seen, crying her eyes out? Looks like she was still craving a go on Jerry's "weird little dick".

Screenshot (179).png

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Talking of Tricia's daddy issues (see previous page), did anybody else notice that in last week's episode, with Previous Leon, there was a cut scene where Jerry had died of bee-stings ... in the background of the church, poor Tricia can be seen, crying her eyes out? Looks like she was still craving a go on Jerry's "weird little dick".

View attachment 2203675
I may be remembering incorrectly, but this is the first implication that Tricia is “of faith” in the show more seriously than just her necklace, right?
Was interesting to see that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wibbled

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I may be remembering incorrectly, but this is the first implication that Tricia is “of faith” in the show more seriously than just her necklace, right?
Was interesting to see that.
I read it more as her being sad that Jerry, and her chance, had gone. People often do turn to the rituals and ceremonies of religion, when in need, without actually having much or any faith, but that's a deeper reading than I was going for.

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
So i'm stuck at the point where you have to search summer's room for her phone, i click on her bed but it wont let me search for the phone, instead morty says summer would kill him if she found him near her bed. Any solutions/ideas?
anyone found any solution of this , i start a new game because of this still same problem , and not let progress the game .

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
It is in the walkthrough, linked on the first page. ;)

If that doesn't work, I'm afraid you've found a new bug :(

..hope it'll work, that scene is hot :devilish:

darkside21

Oct 10, 2019
Anyone know how to completely wipe all data of the game? Mine is bugged all of a sudden, I can't even play. Talking to people puts me on auto fast dialogue, forwarding part of the day resets to when the devil calls, the phone flickers on the screen when you open it.

kras_man

May 26, 2018
Surprisingly, the author did not release an issue with a mother from space and a home mother. And there would be a place for a strap-on, an orgy and sex with a dog.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Surprisingly...
Not really, for the last month the dev's been recovering from surgery in his dominant arm.

If you'd spent 5 minutes research you would know he's been backed up with work for over a year now...

Still, we are quite a few that's hoping for an space-Beth appearance :)

Right now I'd be happy for a life sign.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
3.7c is out.

Support Ferdafs on patreon you sluts!!

Last edited:

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Is there just the one scene?
morticia/tricia
No idea, don't play the unity version, Ferndafs had surgery so idk how much work he could pour into this update, tho he does mention the Morticia/Tricia "event" (singular), so probably just the one.

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
If thats the case, this might be the single worst update I've ever seen on an adult game. I heard about ferdafs' problems but I wish he would release it when it realy is an "update" Or at least when it has a scene containing morty. :BootyTime:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and Grelk

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
If thats the case, this might be the single worst update I've ever seen on an adult game. I heard about ferdafs' problems but I wish he would release it when it realy is an "update" Or at least when it has a scene containing morty. :BootyTime:
That's not even close the the worst one. There are tons of games with updates that actually cut already implemented scenes or reset the whole game in the name of a "remaster"

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes