4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
I see shit like this and it just makes me want to have my own scam game on patreon even more. blows my mind that all it takes to con the dumbest motherfuckers alive is some sexually appealing cartoon images and as long as I keep the feed trickling, they'll keep dumping money into an empty promise that I'm never going to deliver. almost 10%? ALMOST? lmao

if any of you "patreon supporters" are reading this comment, you have been consulted and now owe me my consulting fee, DM me for your invoice. i only accept bitcoin
star vs doesn't have one yet. you can always use that for the content

Yareru

May 8, 2018
I see shit like this and it just makes me want to have my own scam game on patreon even more. blows my mind that all it takes to con the dumbest motherfuckers alive is some sexually appealing cartoon images and as long as I keep the feed trickling, they'll keep dumping money into an empty promise that I'm never going to deliver.
Fucking do it then, see how far you'll get lmao!
Every retard like you thinks he can become a game dev easy. That's why we have piles of of shit games on here.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
stuck in memories. how do I get out? no back option...
Fastest option is to force-close the application and start over...

Starting any route/mindblower and you are stuck until it ends,
there's never been a back option and ESC dont work in routes :(

Newer routes/mindblowers you can fast forward with SPACE or your autoclicker of choice.

This is for the PC vesion, no clue about Android/MAC.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Fastest option is to force-close the application and start over...

Starting any route/mindblower and you are stuck until it ends,
there's never been a back option and ESC dont work in routes :(

Newer routes/mindblowers you can fast forward with SPACE or your autoclicker of choice.

This is for the PC vesion, no clue about Android/MAC.
I found the ''leave'' button--had to drag it down to it more manually.

Reactions: kenta16807

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Every retard like you thinks he can become a game dev easy. That's why we have piles of of shit games on here.
That's because most of them aren't good to begin with, the trick is to work hard at the start and coast on that.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I wonder if Ferdafs will add ''Dream Summer'' which morty will actually fuck to not blow his cover so the mission will be successful so no "Scary Terry" and in the end ''Dream Summer'' will transfer/escape into Mortis head giving him wet dreams ("having fun" with Morty in dreams)

Nov 9, 2018
At least then those people try and learn how tough it is and usually learn to respect the work they do more and moan less over time. It's the ones who refuse to grow and change that annoys us all.

Reactions: WackedWu
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes