4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Unrelated to my immediate previous post(s), has Ferdafs made any mention of adding Space Beth? I know she's already in the other game, just seems kinda odd she hasn't popped up in this game yet... or has she and it's just a buggy mess to get to so wait for it get into the Night Mirror version?

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Unrelated to my immediate previous post(s), has Ferdafs made any mention of adding Space Beth? I know she's already in the other game, just seems kinda odd she hasn't popped up in this game yet... or has she and it's just a buggy mess to get to so wait for it get into the Night Mirror version?
what other rick and morty game are u talking about?

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Also, looking into voice cloning/machine learning/ai, thinking about downloading every voice line from Beth/Summer, adding the matching subtitles, and see how good the result is for TTS.
Most of Beth's voice actress (Sarah Chalke) on-camera stuff will probably be contaminated with background music.
You can find some good silent moments of her in talk shows, being interviewed as herself:

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Not specifically. However, it seems like an absolute no brainer.
1. Here is the latest hint for upcoming content:
C93FC821-D1AF-4558-B45E-493A16F64CF1.jpeg
this provides a very obvious way in which to introduce Space Beth
2. He mentioned feeling “inspired” after the first episode and that he “couldn’t wait to see what the rest of the season brings”
3. After Episode 3 (Bethstic Twinstinct) his comment section exploded with specific interest in Space Beth.

So, not confirmed, but I think Space Beth is coming pretty soon.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Most of Beth's voice actress (Sarah Chalke) on-camera stuff will probably be contaminated with background music.
You can find some good silent moments of her in talk shows, being interviewed as herself:
This is an excellent point, although to be fair, some of the show dialogue itself will prolly run into the same issue.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
No, it's the OTHER super recently updated Rick and Morty game... of course that's it.
If you're talking about the Ren'py version (not sure why you are beating around the bush), then no, space Beth isn't in the game yet, and won't be until she shows up in the Unity game.

Reactions: WackedWu

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
If you're talking about the Ren'py version (not sure why you are beating around the bush), then no, space Beth isn't in the game yet, and won't be until she shows up in the Unity game.
Thanks Night, but I'm aware that your version is basically directly adapted from Ferdafs version, so if it ain't in Ferdafs, it prolly ain't in yours (except Autumn at the swim park, dunno why Ferdafs missed that).

As for why I'm beating around the bush...? Well, I'll let Wesley Snipes explain:

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes