4.10 star(s) 58 Votes
Apr 8, 2021
Anyone know if Morticia is gonna be more public with showing herself off. Be it with other Mortys or the school kidz. Cuz I feel like there needs to be the public show off character and she is made for it

depresso2253

Nov 28, 2021
Don't be so sure, we got some amazing Tricia nude poses - I'm happy :love:
(really wanted to be Morticia there for a while)

It was kind of a long build-up, skipped a lot of it - the end was hot though.

Thought the story was a bit off from earlier event, but then again I skipped through...

Naturally it would've been better with Morty in the mix, but you take what you get.

Phatreons have dropped by almost 10% so lots of people probably had enough.

Here's hoping for a more productive 2023 ;)
So I might just be really dumb but how do you find the stuff for the new update. There isn't anything in the mission tab and there is no difference in the mindblowers. Is there something I need to do first or am I just extremely blind.

Edit: You just have to talk to Morticia I feel really dumb.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Anyone remember what character was in that second route ?
I don't think that info has been released, he had to break the patch into 3 unspecified pieces,
the first with Tricia :love: has been released.

If you could find a method to remember future events I'm all ears :geek:

Personally I'm hoping for more Summer...it's freaking cold where I live ;)

atrbjnid

Oct 30, 2018
I don't think that info has been released, he had to break the patch into 3 unspecified pieces,
the first with Tricia :love: has been released.

If you could find a method to remember future events I'm all ears :geek:

Personally I'm hoping for more Summer...it's freaking cold where I live ;)
Thanks, yeah, I wasn't sure if he had outlined what characters where in what route, sincerely hoping for more Beth.

Also, looking into voice cloning/machine learning/ai, thinking about downloading every voice line from Beth/Summer, adding the matching subtitles, and see how good the result is for TTS.

Reactions: cacay69

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Iirc it's Jessica. There's no Beth or Summer in the three routes he shared months back.
Huh ? Last I remember F talked about new routes based on the Vindicators shorts.

Then he released a Tricia :love: route, nothing makes sense....but more Jessica would be awesome :)

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Also, looking into voice cloning/machine learning/ai, thinking about downloading every voice line from Beth/Summer, adding the matching subtitles, and see how good the result is for TTS.
If you're just trying to generated matching voiceprints for a text to audio thing, that's prolly doable, although you would likely need a larger corpus of voice data than from just Rick and Morty (but not a big deal, the voice actors have done other stuff; 9 seasons of Scrubs for Beth alone!). Seriously, machine learning lives and dies as much by the size of the training dataset as it does by the complexity of the data. Like a lot of the visual machine learning that accidentally ends up being racist usually isn't intentional, it's just waaaay easier to scrape a bunch of photos off the internet of white people than it is to build a decent cross-section of the racial makeup of the human race (cuz 30+ years of white people stock photos, white people using more digital cameras, white people posting their shit left and right on Myspace; cell phones with decent cameras democratizes in more ways than just being able to finally film cops being shitty, but 15 years old max).

But at least the size of audio files is somewhat reasonable. Plus easier to label than images and easier to edit than text files. Mostly limited by formatting training data and how you want to do the actual machine learning (ie, yourself on your graphics card(s), or borrow some server time from Google or AWS and hope for the best).

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
My only issue with AI voices is tone and inflection.
Even if the AI can get the voice down, how much effort is it to get it to do a proper line read for a scene that isn't flat and soulless?
It'd probibly be faster and cheeper to find a VA that can do a close imitation of Beth's voice.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
My only issue with AI voices is tone and inflection.
Even if the AI can get the voice down, how much effort is it to get it to do a proper line read for a scene that isn't flat and soulless?
It'd probibly be faster and cheeper to find a VA that can do a close imitation of Beth's voice.
Valid point about tone, but part of training a NN with Machine Learning involves a discriminator, so that is mostly dependent on a coder's strength with designing reward functionality (which is admittedly a pain in the ass even for someone who knows what they're doing).

But faster and cheaper to find a VA to imitate the voice...? Faster maybe. Cheaper, well, that's relative. If you want Beth with a Filipino accent, yes, it is probably cheaper in the short run. But also more likely to have legal ramifications in the long run (although I doubt that a copyright infringement lawsuit would arise from this, still might get hit with a commercial appropriation tort for the voiceprint alone, maybe some other legal claims if the lawyer is clever). I mean, it's also possible to get sued for using ML to imitate someone's voice, but also less exposure since no VA, just maybe someone at AWS figures it out...

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes