4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
It was in 2022 and he got back to normal
You mean December of 2022, and "back to normal" is relative. Just because he can now use it it hold a fork to eat dinner doesn't mean the fine motor skills necessary for drawing are fully recovered. He clearly can still draw (since an update has been released in the interim, although unclear how much was done before hand, if you'll pardon the pun), but this doesn't mean he can draw efficiently...

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
lol he conveniently forgets to address the claims of being difficult to work with, of having a stoner-teenager-like work ethic etc.
don't know much about what happened or what they have shown as evidence, but unless they have actual CONCRETE evidence, what you just said doesn't prove anything (except that he's an asshole to work with)

Paademia67

Nov 10, 2021
It's been a while since I ran this on Linux...and my memory is not good...

I think I had to make the *.so file executable, maybe there was a script *.sh also ?

Hope someone with a clue will post a better answer ;)
This package does not contain a sh file. Anyone have info on where to get it?

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
This package does not contain a sh file. Anyone have info on where to get it?
What files do you have in the base directory ?

EDIT: OK I remembered wrong as usual, just downloaded Linux version, made 'RM 3_7 Linux.x86_64' executable, started said file, et voila :)

Last edited:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
don't know much about what happened or what they have shown as evidence, but unless they have actual CONCRETE evidence, what you just said doesn't prove anything (except that he's an asshole to work with)
Yeah, it's not a crime, it was just fuel for his cancellation -- which is arbitrary, you can't really explain how long it'll last. Like, Louis CK is already doing stand-up, and he literally masturbated in front of women.

did all of the creepy, racist, sexual DMs with underage girls also get dismissed? or
She was a teenager, so by that point I'm more concerned with, "did she take it well & got in the joke?".
From her cold cut to another subject after some of his messages, I'd say she didn't. So that's concerning.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: slowpersun

bell10

Sep 18, 2017
Yeah, it's not a crime, it was just fuel for his cancellation -- which is arbitrary, you can't really explain how long it'll last. Like, Louis CK is already doing stand-up, and he literally masturbated in front of women.

She was a teenager, so by that point I'm more concerned with, "did she take it well & got in the joke?".
From her cold cut to another subject after some of his messages, I'd say she didn't. So that's concerning.
but there are a few stark differences. 1. doing stand up is very different than getting a multi year contract deal with a big organization. 2. louis ck's co workers enjoy working with him, nobody liked working with justin. They only tolerated him b/c Dan vouched for him and everyone loves Dan. I wouldn't expect justin coming back anytime soon

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's entirely possible their may not be a next update. It's been two months since the last communication.

While I hope the developer continues, I've had a bad feeling about it since he announced his medical issues.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Don't know what to expect, but a lifesign would be nice. :unsure:

All official channels cold, phasebook is a darknet in itself and I don't know bulgarian....

Reactions: Rastafoo

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
He’s done this before, no update or any word from him in two months,

he will probably drop the new patch or just a quick update this week or next week
I hope so too. I'm starting to imagine the worst, but trying to be optimistic at the same time.

I like your sig, btw. Is that the gif that I made? :giggle:

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes