Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
This game could use some simple sounds and background music.
The Unity game doesn't have sounds and I'm hesitant to add anything music form the show.

Fan art will often go overlooked, music lawyer will come for my blood.

So I have no idea how I would do music for this game.

Reactions: This_douche

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Can someone elaborate on the pregnancy content?
There are two pregnancy related scenes in the game currently. One where the MC ends up with a kid and another where he gets two alien women visibly pregnant. Additionally, other main female characters talk about either being on/off birth control based on player choice, and their risk of becoming pregnant when they have sex.

I've tried to do my best to make all content skipable with an optional spoiler menu.

Jun 8, 2017
Thank you! I used to think sandbox games were fun but I guess after a while, I got tired of the grinding/figuring out how to trigger the next scene. This sort of makes me wish Man of the House was ported on Renpy as well.

Reactions: Night Mirror

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
WOW, just wow! A really great port of a great game!
Awersome job dude!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Unity game doesn't have sounds and I'm hesitant to add anything music form the show.

Fan art will often go overlooked, music lawyer will come for my blood.

So I have no idea how I would do music for this game.
Hey Night Mirror

of course you can't risk to use original music or sound effects from the show but you could use free music and sound effects. Lots of other games/vns use them. Of course it should somehow match the game/show.

Perhaps you could ask KoGa3 if he would be willing to help you or to make a mod for your vn. He is making mods which add music and sound to games/vns that don't have any/much of it.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
In the Android version, I cannot click any option on the startup interface, and nothing happens
Are you an S10+ user, apparently there is something on that model phone that is causing the issue and I'm still trying to figure out how to fix it.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey Night Mirror

of course you can't risk to use original music or sound effects from the show but you could use free music and sound effects. Lots of other games/vns use them. Of course it should somehow match the game/show.

Perhaps you could ask KoGa3 if he would be willing to help you or to make a mod for your vn. He is making mods which add music and sound to games/vns that don't have any/much of it.
While it's not out of the realm of possibility, it is sadly low on my priority list (I still have bugs and typos and android issues (sigh, android) to work out first). I tend to turn off sounds in my VNs, and it seems like a fair number of others play without sound too. So that is a huge amount of effort that most people will disable. I also didn't put it in from the start so that runs the risk of causing save compatibility issues, which I want to try and avoid.

I know this isn't ideal and its a bit a lackluster answer but I'm also aware of my own limitations and for this project (for now at least) I think game sounds/music is simply beyond me.

Always hope someone will mod it in though :D

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
The brand is Redmi k40
Sort answer is that I will put it in my fix list.

Long answer is I didn't plan to release on android, I have very limited test capability for it, and troubleshooting and support doesn't seem to be there for this issue. There is nothing special going on with this game, its just a renpy android build.

The two android devices I have access to an S10 and S6 both run it just fine, without somewhere to reproduce the problem I don't know how to go about resolving it.

Sorry :(

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Not sure if it's an issue of event ordering, but there's an issue with Night 12, in that following the plot, after their first sex scene Morticia states she's fine with sharing the bed now, yet by later on when Beth walks in Morty is back on the floor again.....it's only a plot niggle, but maybe needs a few lines to setup why Morty has gone on the floor again.

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Thai versions is certainly functionally superior to the ferdafs versions. That and there isn’t all this “you can only fuck with protection” bullshit that the other version does. Nice work!

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Night Mirror
I replay many sneces from gallery...
Most of whem works fine and when finish it return to gallery...
I thikn only few scens like i said before (kitty 1st scne) have problem soo dnw mate, all ok :)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Not sure if it's an issue of event ordering, but there's an issue with Night 12, in that following the plot, after their first sex scene Morticia states she's fine with sharing the bed now, yet by later on when Beth walks in Morty is back on the floor again.....it's only a plot niggle, but maybe needs a few lines to setup why Morty has gone on the floor again.
Yeah, I think I'm just gonna rework the line. Thanks for the suggestion!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Thioigg7, pagotoknut

Alright, I might have a fix here for android but I can't be sure, cuze both still work for me. I am one step back on the current renpy release and it seems like the next version up might correct this issue. But, again, I don't have a way to test it here, so I need a brave volunteer that's willing to give it a download to help me out before I make it live for everyone, and it still doesn't work. Let me know if either of you is willing to help me out and I'll get you a link in a bit.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes