thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm very happy there is a more linear way to play this, I love Ferdafs's game, but I wish you would stick more to the original. I think IF Ferdafs's version he adds some changes that don't fit with your story additions, it might look very wrong. Also, in Ferdafs's version the sex progression with the characters feels a lot more smooth, just jumping to raw sex ruined it for me.
Even though not perfect, I think Night Mirror have done the best he could to make the story flow smoother compare to original story. You did get a story and sex build up, characters did spending time to slowly went from just look or touch Morty's dick to be more and more lusty until they finally have real sex. Sure that if Ferdafs decide to add some changes or content in the middle of the story in the future then it would look very wrong and out of place, but for now this is the best story telling compare to event randomly appear and you had to clicking around the map and location after location to find clues or item to complete it (and I think Night mirror would tried to edit to make the new content to be fit with the flow of the story too)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Scene list, thx to Night Mirror
It does contain some things that are just talky scenes (and some of my own creation).

While I didn't include it as a bonus image I also made this:
unity_scene_list.jpg

Which is a list of all (non mindblower) scenes in the unity project. It's only accurate up to 2.9 as I couldn't decompile 3.9, but it does include the 4 accessible scene in 3.9. I actually guessed 3 of the scenes but the fourth was off pattern and tripped me up, so I had to get sneaky with code to get its name

Last edited:
Reactions: dokodesuka

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm very happy there is a more linear way to play this, I love Ferdafs's game, but I wish you would stick more to the original. I think IF Ferdafs's version he adds some changes that don't fit with your story additions, it might look very wrong. Also, in Ferdafs's version the sex progression with the characters feels a lot more smooth, just jumping to raw sex ruined it for me.
The sex can move faster here, but, only if you want it to. The extended scene stuff is optional and you can take "the default" path through the game if you like (usually, it's the cum option). It tried my best to keep scenes in order as close as to when you can get them in the game, but its not perfect. Mostly a lot of early scenes got pushed later.

There is certainly the possibility that future Unity versions will not mesh with this one, but, honestly the base game has lots of stuff that doesn't mesh with itself. Worst case, I have to rewrite either past or new scenes to get them to flow.

If a new scene is added earlier in time, I won't just plop it at the end, I'll add it in where it can logically go. But it's the nature of adapting a non liner game, the order stuff happens might not be the order players picked in the other version.

this game doesnot work in 32bit PC....app doesnt work.....any solution guys
Are you using the RMAWH-32.exe to launch the game?

I'm playing both on Android and renpy emulator the "hide dialog box" seems not working.
I'm glad that the android version does at least work for someone. Other players have reported that on the s10+ the touch controls are completely unresponsive. And I have no idea why or how to troubleshoot the issue. I'm still looking (its flagged as major in my bug tracker) but so far I haven't made any progress on it.

I did test the game just now on both my phone (Galaxy S10/android 11) and my renpy simulator and it worked as intended. I was able to hide/show the dialogue menu from both the preferences menu and the option at the start of the game.

I'll be honest here, I wasn't planning to do an android version so my ability to test and troubleshoot that aspect is much more limited (I own and S10 and and S6 so those are my testing platforms). The dialogue box hiding isn't anything complicate, its just a simple "if" that checks a persistent True/False flag.

Two questions to help me out here:
  • Is the dialogue box visible during the day transitions?
  • What android device/version are you playing on?
I'll add it to my bug tracker and see if I can find a solution for it.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

pagotoknut

Feb 20, 2020
I'm playing both on Android and renpy emulator the "hide dialog box" seems not working.
Wait, It's working for you on android? I mean the buttons are working? Unfortunatelly I can only enter to menu and can't do anything more. Buttons are not reacting to my touch

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Night Mirror
Like i said, I make a quik nice GUI mod, if you like it you can replace it with you files
(And yes i real lazy ass to make screntotes were is see differenece between original* and my mod*)

BTW, i chek Gallery Room and i need be fix,
cus after gallery scnes end (i try only Kitty only 1st scne, but stilll) it Jump to Main game....

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Night Mirror
Like i said, I make a quik nice GUI mod, if you like it you can replace it with you files
(And yes i real lazy ass to make screntotes were is see differenece between original* and my mod*)

cus after gallery scnes end (i try only Kitty only 1st scne, but stilll) it Jump to Main game....
I think that would help a lot, in the original unity game there were some events that occurred in an "extra" way, for example asking a girl for a cell phone selfie, the game could continue to be linear, but from time to time you could move to your room and check the cell phone for these events, and at the end continue with the story (as in Being a dik for example)

This "revamp/port/Fan version" is impressive, great job Night Mirror I will wait for future updates.

Reactions: DrWho8248

t727

Jan 4, 2018
My perverseness has reached another level.
Next threshold is watching/reading a VN with stick man figures having sexual intercourse...

The Bunny

Jun 20, 2017
What the Unity version really needs are some fixes and quality of life improvements. Some scenes don't work or are completely inaccessible. There's no ability to skip, or have more than one save. Saves are super temperamental, don't accidentally click continue or you'll erase your save. You can't roll back into previous dialogue, so, hopefully you didn't mis-click and skip something you wanted to read, or rewatch. Just to name a few things. Renpy fixes pretty much all of those.

Mostly though, I made this version for myself to add things I wanted to see in the game but that I thought were unlikely to be added due to Patreon rules and such. The project sort of ballooned out of control into a full blow port/remake/renification(?) and I figured why not give people who want it the renpy option, the Unity game is still there if they want that too.

I've done my best to credit Ferdafs where I can and I'm not trying to pass off their hard work as my own.
Wait ... you cant access some scenes on unity ? Hmm, my little Jim tells otherwise

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Is there any ntr???seriously I didn't see any.just two gangbang first twin sis.that is all the ntr???

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
Wait, It's working for you on android? I mean the buttons are working? Unfortunatelly I can only enter to menu and can't do anything more. Buttons are not reacting to my touch
Yes, everything seem fine using the Android (apk) version and (pc) version but using joiplay on android. It just that the "Hide dialogue box" not working on both. BTW my phone is Redmi 4x with custom os (pie) pixel experience.

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
The sex can move faster here, but, only if you want it to. The extended scene stuff is optional and you can take "the default" path through the game if you like (usually, it's the cum option). It tried my best to keep scenes in order as close as to when you can get them in the game, but its not perfect. Mostly a lot of early scenes got pushed later.

There is certainly the possibility that future Unity versions will not mesh with this one, but, honestly the base game has lots of stuff that doesn't mesh with itself. Worst case, I have to rewrite either past or new scenes to get them to flow.

If a new scene is added earlier in time, I won't just plop it at the end, I'll add it in where it can logically go. But it's the nature of adapting a non liner game, the order stuff happens might not be the order players picked in the other version.

Are you using the RMAWH-32.exe to launch the game?

I'm glad that the android version does at least work for someone. Other players have reported that on the s10+ the touch controls are completely unresponsive. And I have no idea why or how to troubleshoot the issue. I'm still looking (its flagged as major in my bug tracker) but so far I haven't made any progress on it.

I did test the game just now on both my phone (Galaxy S10/android 11) and my renpy simulator and it worked as intended. I was able to hide/show the dialogue menu from both the preferences menu and the option at the start of the game.

I'll be honest here, I wasn't planning to do an android version so my ability to test and troubleshoot that aspect is much more limited (I own and S10 and and S6 so those are my testing platforms). The dialogue box hiding isn't anything complicate, its just a simple "if" that checks a persistent True/False flag.

Two questions to help me out here:
  • Is the dialogue box visible during the day transitions?
  • What android device/version are you playing on?
I'll add it to my bug tracker and see if I can find a solution for it.
Yes, but i prefer lower the transparency to 10~20%. It's hard to read the the message when they are on IM(ingame texting)
Phone Model: Redmi 4x
Android version: 9(Pie)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Night Mirror

I'll take a look at the GUI mod to see how it integrates into the game.

I've found replay to be a little finicky. I'm using the built in Renpy class to run it, but it does seem to have some issues. Sometimes it will forget the fact that you're in a replay, ignore the end, and keep playing the game. Yay unintentional chapter select?

But yeah, it is a known issue that I have in my bug tracker, I've just been unable to consistently reproduce it enough to track down the cause and fix it. And it may be an inherent issue in the renpy platform I cannot fix.

Wait ... you cant access some scenes on unity ? Hmm, my little Jim tells otherwise
There were several unreachable scenes while I was building the game, at least in version 2.9 (I didn't check 3.9 as thoroughly as I only needed 4 scenes from that version) but off the top of my head the scenes I remember I couldn't access were:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think there were a few others too, I remember having issues being able to consistently get to scenes to check poses and dialogue, but that was a while ago and they don't stand out as much in my memory.

Is there any ntr???seriously I didn't see any.just two gangbang first twin sis.that is all the ntr???
There are a few scenes that can be counted as NTR. Mainly the stuff with drinking the potion that brings out "the other Morty", since it's not technically the MC. I personally don't think the Meesex scene is NTR, it's more like sharing or gangbang, but some people absolutely think it is, and I don't feel strongly enough to argue.

I said it previously but some of the tags in this game are kinda hard to define, and this is one that is a little fuzzy honestly. Like, is the car scene with Summer NTR? It's not the main character doing things to her, and the car is sentient, so, does that count?

In the end, I figured better safe than sorry, it's close enough to NTR that (after rereading the tag in the rules) I still think it counts and that people who want to avoid it in any form know it's there, even if they can skip it.

For people who are specifically looking for it, that's the issue with the tag system, it doesn't tell you how much of something there is and one scene means you're technically supposed to include that tag.

Yes, everything seem fine using the Android (apk) version and (pc) version but using joiplay on android. It just that the "Hide dialogue box" not working on both. BTW my phone is Redmi 4x with custom os (pie) pixel experience.
Alright it is in my bug list but I'll be honest, I have no idea how I can troubleshoot something like that (I'm not sure how I'm going to troubleshoot any android issues really, its not a platform I develop for so I just don't have the tools). Thankfully, although it is annoying, its not game breaking.

Reactions: The Bunny

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Yes, but i prefer lower the transparency to 10~20%. It's hard to read the the message when they are on IM(ingame texting)
Phone Model: Redmi 4x
Android version: 9(Pie)
I might have a fix, but I don't have a way to test it, since I can't reproduce the issue. Do the other options in preferences work for you?

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
This is such a fun concept. I can't get into it, but I can totally appreciate it. I love drawing rule 34 stuff with the shows style. I did it with Adventure Time. I hope the best for you guys.

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes