Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
sassy_mendigo
Even if you are creating/providing artwork to me, this is still a scene request since you are asking for it to be included in the main game, as opposed to a mod. Which is completely fine, it just comes with some additional stuff.

First is a bit of creative control on your end if you want it (outside of the artwork). Request have two important aspects to them:
1. They need to fit logically into the game.
2. I want to try and fulfil the spirit of the request as close as I can. As most requests for content is something a player wants to see in the game.

What really matters to me is the quality of my drawing and fitting with the game
I think the alterations look fantastic! It will work as-is with no additional changes needed for me to include it. Only two things still stand out to me (again, if you're happy with them, they don't need to be changed).
  • Her nose is still slightly off. Too big maybe? Characters are rarely drawn straight on to the camera, and her nose (no one's nose really) isn't designed to work in that perspective. (Take a look Summer's thumbnail for Blowjob Practice in her Mindblower, that is what I expect her nose to look like from that angel)
  • Her thighs are still thicker than I think they should be. But again, I'm okay with this if it is a personal preference choice, as there is some inconsistency with body part sizes throughout the game, and I think the art still works fine.
Obviously, once the art is ready, I will need an actual file to work with (not just a screen capture). That looks like photoshop you're working in, so I'm fine with a .psd file, or transparent .png file(s). If providing more than 1 file, please zip them.

We can work out any details when you are ready to deliver assets.

The only thing that I didn't take to heart was her "realistic vagina", I did simplify a lot of the design to fit better with the game but I have to speak out, Ferdaf's opened vagina looks like a shotgun wound, I'm not a fan of the way he draws genitals and this particular scene is primarily focused on her vagina (that is why I added the trimmed bush, which I subsequently forgot to re-add :p). It should at least look attractive.
The current version of her vagina looks great! The example I provide was less, it needed to be open, and more an example of the simplified style from a similar perspective (I should have clarified).

And, to be clear, I loved the original one you did! And I agree that the some of the vaginas Ferdafs does aren't... the best. I do want to stay true to the original style as much as possible, and I think the reworked version you did is perfect style wise!

Anyway, about the original story pitch, maybe the background got in the way and gave the wrong impression that the scene would happen during/after the game, my idea was that would happen before the game while she was still sitting by the pool, but the truth is, I only pitched this and start drawing because when I first played that scene with Summer, the first thing that came to my mind was Morty eating her out right there. I did like the innertube idea, if anything it could end up as a nice wallpaper.
Again, because you are providing the artwork (and the request to include it), you get the biggest say as to where/how you'd like to see it implemented into the game. That doesn't always mean I can make that work, but I will try my best.

The issue with having this happen pool-side has two current hurdles:

First is Summer's mindset. She is currently pissed at Ethan, and getting eaten out would most likely result in her no longer giving a shit about Ethan (or the tournament). I can't see her still being "pumped up and angry" after a good tongue fucking.

Second is the pool itself. All the sexy actions of the characters are being done just out of sight, and they would be doing this out in the open with two people literally standing in the background.

The innertube location was suggested because it isn't until we get there that things between Summer and Morty start to sexually ramp up, and having this happen before that feels like odd pacing.

If you just want the art included and don't care about the scene/day, here is a list of scenes/locations I think it could added into:
  • Day 38 - New Scene: Lick Wild Summer before looking for Morticia.
  • Day 38 - New Scene (After Innertube): Summer is still horny and they find somewhere for Morty to eat her out.
  • Day 38 - Scene 4 (Innertube): Morty licks her in the Innertube after rubbing her pussy.
  • Day 36 - Scene 8 (Family Night): Morty could lick her after fingering her and before he whips his dick out.
  • Day 32 - Scene 4 (Revenge): (Wild Summer) Morty could lick her before they fuck in the tent.
  • Day 24 - Scene 5 (3-Way with Tricia): Morty could lick her before he fucks her.
  • Day 17 - Scene 3 (Zoo): Morty could eat her out first to try and calm her down, but just makes it work.
Beyond that, there are some days in the game Summer doesn't have any scenes on, so this could be an inserted into one of those days. This is a fair bit more work to write a story scene around that, but doable as well.

Again, the choice here partly up to what you want. If you are dead set on this being at the pool before Volleyball, I'll try my best to figure out how to make that work (no promise I can do it).

If you are indifferent, I'll pick the scene I think works the best in. Currently, Wild Summer would be my main choice, since she is lacking a scene on this day. During Innertube (sticking with Summer Classic) would be my runner up, since I feel story wise that is the next best fit.

Great work on this! Exstoked to see where we go with it!

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
I had no idea it would take me over a day to do revision (that was basically a remake), sorry for taking too long to reply but I didn't want to reply empty-handed. First of all, thanks for all the feedback, I took it 95% to the heart on this remake.
View attachment 1971430

I had to learn a whole new drawing technique using vectors lines, something I never messed with before, the results speak for themselves, it's much closer to Ferdaf's original style, next I resized pretty much all of her body, she has 'thicc-less' legs, smaller boobs, accurate nipples, thinner torso, an oval face, less triangular nose...

View attachment 1971432

The only thing that I didn't take to heart was her "realistic vagina", I did simplify a lot of the design to fit better with the game but I have to speak out, Ferdaf's opened vagina looks like a shotgun wound, I'm not a fan of the way he draws genitals and this particular scene is primarily focused on her vagina (that is why I added the trimmed bush, which I subsequently forgot to re-add :p). It should at least look attractive.

Anyway, about the original story pitch, maybe the background got in the way and gave the wrong impression that the scene would happen during/after the game, my idea was that would happen before the game while she was still sitting by the pool, but the truth is, I only pitched this and start drawing because when I first played that scene with Summer, the first thing that came to my mind was Morty eating her out right there. I did like the innertube idea, if anything it could end up as a nice wallpaper.

(unfortunately, I currently don't have other images to share, I literally started with this whole idea yesterday and I did this sketch today while also remaking the previous one just to better illustrate this cunnilingus scene )
View attachment 1971465

What really matters to me is the quality of my drawing and fitting with the game, NM asked me if it was really important for Ethan to be there or to be on day 38... Honestly, not really.
The narrative is what matters, and the scene should fit the story/characters, please, don't take this work as a request, I'm more than happy to contribute to this project.

As long I can draw it and people are into it I'm ok with continuing to help the project.

BTW, I notice people talking about having a scene for Wild Summer, and I'm all for it. I don't know if this cunnilingus scene would fit her but I can make it work or draw something new instead.
(this one is just an edit though)
View attachment 1971494

I've been working on these all Sunday, I'm way past bedtime. I'm still open for feedback though, although it looks finished, there is always something I could improve or have missed..
Awesome work! It really looks like the art from the game, good job! Any and all art you want to contribute is really appreciated, it looks really good.

Seconding Wild Summer as a preference, but if you’re offering to do something else for her and want to keep this normal Summer, that’s totally awesome as well.

Thank you for your work, it only makes the game better!

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Oof, not quite happy with today's progress, didn't have much time today and I might have been overkill with the results, I really need feedback on this because although (I think) it is on style, it might be too much...

I did reduce her nose and her tights again, the shape is not too round because of how she is sitting and flexing her legs. I might have gone overboard with her abs (that is never shown in the scenes but it is shown on her character portrait, so give me feedback on that. Chiseled amazon tummy or tone it down?) and I'm not ok with her pubes (cont.)
wsummer.png

If you are indifferent, I'll pick the scene I think works the best in. Currently, Wild Summer would be my main choice, since she is lacking a scene on this day.
Wild Summer scene it is! It's the most sensible scene to have on the pool day and the one that the game would benefit the most.
I won't tell you how you write the scene (because I have no idea) but as I said before, I don't think only a cunnilingus scene for Wild Summer would cut it and I'm open to any ideas for a hardcore sex scene follow-up. So If you are ok with how things are going, please tell me how would you like me to draw the scene.

wsummer2.png

I finished 95% of the second slide of the cunnilingus scene and I'm torn about the results. I did not include the pubes because I really disliked how it was going and I will try something new tomorrow. Looking at the game files it seems that I'm not the only one having problems with Wild Summer pubes, the art is all over the place, sometimes her bush is a solid color, sometimes has multi-colored details, and other times it has an outline.

Also, the realistic vagina spirit lives in me and I can't distinguish between reality anymore. Did I overdo it?
The scene is supposed to have a high focus on her genitals and I plan to finish the scene with a squirt (I skimmed over the game and I don't think there is any squirt scene, there is one urination scene though), I think given the "detail" and focus of this cunnilingus scene, a squirt is an appropriate climax.

I think it's on style but like the abs, this gape feels overkill.

Obviously, once the art is ready, I will need an actual file to work with (not just a screen capture). That looks like photoshop you're working in, so I'm fine with a .psd file, or transparent .png file(s). If providing more than 1 file, please zip them. We can work out any details when you are ready to deliver assets.
I can export to a .psd file and pngs without a problem on a zip, but I do have a question.
What about the facial expressions? Should I send a blank face with optional expressions to go over it or send it as it is and you edit it?

I've seen the renpy files for the scenes and It seems that you add the expressions over the finished CG, so tell me whatever makes your life easier when posing the scenes.

Anyway, that is it for today. I'm particularly not much happy with today's progress, although I finished the second slide I had all these "overkill problems" and I still have to figure out how to do her pubes and the squirt. But I have to say, drawing these for this game is fun and I'm having a blast posting these daily and gathering feedback for the past few days, I hope it all goes swell.

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
My two cents:
1. Moderation tends to be king with stuff like muscle girls. I'd say she should be toned down a bit, she's fit, not a bodybuilder.
Tried my best to come up with a good example, the best I could think of was FET's Korra, who is clearly toned and sexy, but much more mass appeal by not being TOO far. korra reference.png

2. This is more personal taste (unlike her muscles which I would strongly suggest for the average person) but I'd also suggest moderation in pubes. Normal Summer's stubble looked good because of the placement, but Wild Summer's stubble placement looks less like hair and more... unhealthy to me. But once again, I'm coming from the perspective of a guy with an opinion, so don't take my hairless preferring perspective as gospel. Of course she should have a bush, that's part of her design, just think the Wild Summer stubble looks a little unappealing.

I can't see your second image, so I can't comment on it.
EDIT: Can now, I can see what you mean, it's definitely on the more realistic side... gonna defer to NM on the stylization needed. It looks good, but does it fit?

As for a possible extension, I'd love that! I think the most natural place to go for her character is to make her feel better about being feminine... she's embarrassed about her swimsuit and she looks more masc than normal Summer. So maybe missionary would make the most sense (She's already done 69/doggy)? But NM's call there.

Last edited:

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Oof, not quite happy with today's progress, didn't have much time today and I might have been overkill with the results, I really need feedback on this because although (I think) it is on style, it might be too much...

I did reduce her nose and her tights again, the shape is not too round because of how she is sitting and flexing her legs. I might have gone overboard with her abs (that is never shown in the scenes but it is shown on her character portrait, so give me feedback on that. Chiseled amazon tummy or tone it down?) and I'm not ok with her pubes (cont.)
View attachment 1973730

Wild Summer scene it is! It's the most sensible scene to have on the pool day and the one that the game would benefit the most.
I won't tell you how you write the scene (because I have no idea) but as I said before, I don't think only a cunnilingus scene for Wild Summer would cut it and I'm open to any ideas for a hardcore sex scene follow-up. So If you are ok with how things are going, please tell me how would you like me to draw the scene.

View attachment 1973744

I finished 95% of the second slide of the cunnilingus scene and I'm torn about the results. I did not include the pubes because I really disliked how it was going and I will try something new tomorrow. Looking at the game files it seems that I'm not the only one having problems with Wild Summer pubes, the art is all over the place, sometimes her bush is a solid color, sometimes has multi-colored details, and other times it has an outline.

Also, the realistic vagina spirit lives in me and I can't distinguish between reality anymore. Did I overdo it?
The scene is supposed to have a high focus on her genitals and I plan to finish the scene with a squirt (I skimmed over the game and I don't think there is any squirt scene, there is one urination scene though), I think given the "detail" and focus of this cunnilingus scene, a squirt is an appropriate climax.

I can export to a .psd file and pngs without a problem on a zip, but I do have a question.
What about the facial expressions? Should I send a blank face with optional expressions to go over it or send it as it is and you edit it?

I've seen the renpy files for the scenes and It seems that you add the expressions over the finished CG, so tell me whatever makes your life easier when posing the scenes.

Anyway, that is it for today. I'm particularly not much happy with today's progress, although I finished the second slide I had all these "overkill problems" and I still have to figure out how to do her pubes and the squirt. But I have to say, drawing these for this game is fun and I'm having a blast posting these daily and gathering feedback for the past few days, I hope it all goes swell.
nice seeing wild summer showing off those cum gutters

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I really need feedback on this because although (I think) it is on style
I think it looks damn good! (see notes below)

Chiseled amazon tummy or tone it down?
I agree with aaronminus about the abs and I think the Korra image is a perfect example. Summer's abs should be toned way back. She is lean, and muscular, but not a body builder. And doesn't need cum gutter (Morty is going to finish inside anyhow! (or pull out, whatever the player chooses)).

Usually my biggest limiter for what I can do in a scene is the existing poses I can adapt/reuse (and future story concerns, but Wild Summer didn't even come to the water park (pool) in the Unity version, so I think this one isn't a big worry).

If you're up for doing more art/poses that does open things up, but I also don't want to overload you with dozens of image requests. I'll start work on a draft of the scene and work with my editors on it, so it will take a few days.

I did not include the pubes because I really disliked how it was going and I will try something new tomorrow. Looking at the game files it seems that I'm not the only one having problems with Wild Summer pubes, the art is all over the place, sometimes her bush is a solid color, sometimes has multi-colored details, and other times it has an outline.
Woah, woah, woah, are you saying the art is inconsistent in this game?! Because you would be absolutely right. Usually it is small details (and some times I try to fix it (when it's a big thing (that's what she said))), but yes, details do seem to be very inconsistent (especially when I fuck with the art).

I'm doing blinks right now (holy shit, so many eyelids to draw), and sometimes eyelids have shadows, sometimes not, sometime eyelashes move, sometimes not. And I keep finding other minor issues (some I'm fixing, some I'm not).

So, my point is, don't fret this detail too much, most people won't notice. I think the style you picked for her main bush is fine, but I would like to remove the stubble in the first image (doesn't fit style wise). The second image, because of the angel, I feel can omit her pubes if you want, but I'm also fine if you want to add them, no stubble though.

The scene is supposed to have a high focus on her genitals...
For Image #2, I agree that because the main focus is on her vagina (specifically inside), that more detail in this image works perfectly fine. And I have no notes or changes for image #2. I think it is dead on style wise.

Abs dialed back for sure, but I think the gape is fine, especially if you add fingers for Morty to be spreading her open.

A suggestion is to have a closed vagina as well (on it's own layer), so that I can transition from closed to open (i.e. Morty spreading her open).

Also a tongue in several licking (penetrating?) positions would be very nice too. I tend to make simple animations (3 frames, up, middle, down (because I suck at art)), but Ren'py can handle more complex animations if you want to give additional tongue poses a try. 100% up to you and what you want to make here.

...and I plan to finish the scene with a squirt (I skimmed over the game and I don't think there is any squirt scene, there is one urination scene though), I think given the "detail" and focus of this cunnilingus scene, a squirt is an appropriate climax.
There are two squirting scenes I can think of off the top of my head, both with Jessica but with minimal imagery. The first is in the locker under the original non-molest path. The second is at the end of the Valentines day date. I'm fine with having her squirt Morty (although it may be an optional moment for players (i.e. "Make her Squirt" "Make her Cum" choices, will have to write it and see the art before I know)).

A master file (for each pose) will be easiest for me to work with (over rendered flat files) since it would give me the ability get any layer/part I need. I suggested .psd because the screen caps looked like photoshop to me, but I haven't used it in years. Still, most major art applications (mine included, Clip Studio Paint) accept .psd files, so that makes it an ideal format for preserving layer information.

Blank face is the best for me to work with (then I don't have to do slicing, or make a mask to draw new expressions), and having each part of the expression as it's own layer/folder simplifies things a lot. So mouths, brows, eyes, and eyelids (and any other part) should all be separate, and have separate layers. Brow Left and Right (same with Eyelids) can share a layer.

The Roleplay scene with Morty and Morticia at the Pumpkin Dance is a good example of the way I use layeredimages in renpy and the parts I'd prefer to work with. Once I have a script that should hopefully give you a good idea of the needed expressions, and you can include them in the delivery.

As for a possible extension, I'd love that! I think the most natural place to go for her character is to make her feel better about being feminine... she's embarrassed about her swimsuit and she looks more masc than normal Summer. So maybe missionary would make the most sense (She's already done 69/doggy)? But NM's call there.
Agreed, if we are going to include sex here (and I think we should (if sassy_mendigo is up to draw it)), she should do it in a new position. Missionary works for me, but I'm mostly fine with anything that sassy_mendigo is up for drawing. I would say the only poses we should avoid is standing/holding her up, since Beth and (normal) Summer scenes are already sort of that exact pose.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Playing through Gazorpian scenes made me realize that well... the Gazorpian women grow up pretty fast.
Intentionally, Morty has a daughter named Sa-Sha.
Morty is prone to committing many acts of incest.
Yeeeeeeeeeeep :KEK:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Playing through Gazorpian scenes made me realize that well... the Gazorpian women grow up pretty fast.
Intentionally, Morty has a daughter named Sa-Sha.
Morty is prone to committing many acts of incest.
Yeeeeeeeeeeep :KEK:
It's alright, no worries, Rick made everyone in the universe thirty-five, so it's all fine.

MangoCoco

Sep 28, 2020

View attachment 1973730

View attachment 1973744

God Bless you for that wild summer pic

Reactions: sassy_mendigo
4.90 star(s) 97 Votes