aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
is it ntr heavy someone pls tell me
Short answer, no.
The game allows you to skip any sequence, and anything moderately NTR (there isn't anything that's hardcore NTR) has an alternative path. There are a few very light edge cases that the most sensitive might not like, but it's really not what you're thinking when you see the tag. I don't like NTR and I like the game.

Wacko_Zappo

Jul 9, 2022
Hey Night mirror first let me start by saying YOU MADE A FANTASTIC GAME!! honestly the only game that can compare is summertime saga! Your parody is really good but if i could ask for one thing it would be to have some kind of confirmation that you impregnated one of the women, I've read the forum about waiting till ferdafs adds in a pregnancy patch or something but I was hoping if you could add in a text confirmation or something that could be easily taken away once the OG gets updated (ex. Morty goes to talk to Rick about something and Rick says he scanned the house for alien parasites and asks if Morty knows why beth/summer/Morticia is pregnant) Just an idea because I know you may already be working on something of that kind since it's asked for a lot but thought I'd ask cause close mouths don't get fed. Also the sleep molest/rape is def my fave to :)

Reactions: Night Mirror

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I've been working on this for the current day, and I would like to share with you guys.
Night Mirror's says that his weakness is that he lacks drawing skills, I'm no pro and I'm quite rusty but this remake motivated me to (stop procrastinating) try to create a cunnilingus scene based on Morty's encounter with Summer on the pool, I think it would fit between their awkward pause;
>Morty: Okay, geez, I was just offering! why do you have to act like such a bitch sometimes...
>Summer: ...

proof of concept.png

That is the pitch, I've done some proof of concept of at least the first "slide" (It's even in 1920 x 1080 and I took into account the dialog box), but I have yet to shade it, and there are still some parts of the lineart that I will change (like the nipples), make an actual background (with an oblivious Ethan in the BG) and add stuff like her bikini, expressions, Morty's tongue(...) but I'm too tired for today to continue working on it.
I tried to not deviate much from Ferdafs artstyle but I didn't use his edited lines style, It was all drawn by hand.

So, I want to listen to your opinions, guys (especially Night Mirror ).
Is there interest?
Is it up to the Another Way Home standards or is It clashing too much with the original game art style?
What about the proportions, is there anything I should change?

Also, given already the vast number of grammar errors in this message alone and my poor writing skills, I'm not planning to write the scene. Anyway, if nothing comes up from this, at least there will be a new Summer fanart on the internet.
Good Night.

kimlana

Mar 10, 2022
That is the pitch
I think it's fantastic to want to contribute art, but as you point out there's all sort of extra work behind the scenes to make changes/additions to existing content, so it's not often something can just slot right in without some advanced planning on Night Mirror's part. I think it would be great if Night Mirror had a "wish list" of art commissions for people to try and contribute based on things that are either in the game but could use improvement, or things that exist only as dialog and right now have to be imagined as part of a different graphic.
In my opinion, it's a little too womanly. The body seems like it would be a perfect fit for Beth or an mature woman, particularly the prominent thigh structure and the curvy rolls of the belly as she is sitting up. Summer is a teen girl, and drawn to be on the thinner side of things (her legs/thighs compared to some of her peers). So I think her belly would be taut even if she was sitting up (one straight line on each side, minimal bellybutton) and I think her thighs would be much less bulky.

Here's the cunnilingus scene with Jessica which I think has more teenage proportions, although Summer likely would even have slimmer thighs than Jessica because she looks like she has thinner legs when standing.
lickvag58_2.png

That's my feedback, hopefully taken with the spirit of positive encouragement with which it is intended.

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Love the art! There's certainly interest from me! A few thoughts...
1. Art stuff: summer reference2.png

summer reference.png
It seems like you're on top of it, but the three things are:
1. Shiny bits and shading (you mentioned this)
2. Nipples aren't as puffy and are a bit shorter (you mentioned this too)
3. Pussy is a bit less detailed/more stylized/tighter looking

You made her on the thicker end of what she'd be, but I love it, I wouldn't change it unless Night Mirror asks :cool:

2. Story stuff:
Placing this that early presents a bit of a challenge (Morty's motivation for Volleyball is Summer promising something, the conversation is held in the pool which would be weird to return right back to, Summer needs to be coaxed later, etc.) basically, it could be done, but it could require a lot of rewriting and conditionals... To me the most natural place to put this is after Morty fucks her in the inner tube. If he cums inside, we can say that the water washed it out and Morty does this to make it up to her, if Morty does what he's supposed to do and gets underwater head, he wants to return the favor and she accepts because horny. I don't think it'd be on the river, they'd go somewhere tucked away to get it done since they almost got caught.

This does present a small difference from what you said, but it could turn into an opportunity. Ethan would have left by then, of course we could always come up with an excuse that he forgot something, but maybe it'd be more fun if a family member was the danger of the scene? It could be Beth, because it's fun that the characters don't know how much the other knows. But I think the most well rounded option would be Jerry and Wild Summer at the barbecue, since we don't see them a lot.

Sub opportunities presented if Wild Summer and Jerry are the risk:
1. We could see a sexy pose from Wild Summer (maybe from behind?) while she rests/tries to impress an oblivious Jerry. This'll give her somewhat of an erotic moment for the day.
2. Wild Summer could notice and that would result in her trying desperately to shield Jerry, which could be funny.
3. Alternatively she doesn't notice until Morty and Summer are done, and she can wave at him, until Summer stands up, and she can give a knowing eyeroll smile.
4. Or keep it simple, and she doesn't notice.

Of course, you're the artist, so who the danger of the scene is, and the complexity (or lack thereof) of their interaction is totally your call. We can make the story work whichever way if NM wants to go for it (and it's 100% his call since he'd be doing the lion's share of the non-art work).
Awesome stuff! :cool:(y)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey Night mirror first let me start by saying YOU MADE A FANTASTIC GAME!!
Awww thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! This game couldn't have been made without the work Ferdafs put into it, but I've also tried my best to make it fun for as many people as I can! And it always makes my day to know some likes it!

if i could ask for one thing it would be to have some kind of confirmation that you impregnated one of the women
I've talked about this throughout the thread, and unfortunately, the short answer remains no (for now). The biggest issue is future story, I simply don't know where the story Ferdafs is telling is headed. Pregnancy feels like it will be a major plot element at some point, so I am very hesitant to commit to it now and be in conflict later.

In the Unity game players haven't even been able to cum inside of Summer yet... so having her be pregnant brings up all sorts of problems. And when I do have characters get pregnant, I want to build story around it, not have it be a throwaway line.

Yes, I could add a temporary scene and back track on it if I had to, but I really prefer not to do things like that. It feels... bad to establish story and then take that away. Morticia's original cow girl scene is an example of that, where players weren't happy to find the original option removed from the game. It still exists in bonus scenes, and I do plan to re-add the non-consent path at some point (I'm actually re-working dialogue for it right now in fact).

For now, we just have the (long) wait for Ferdafs to get there first, or confirm it won't be an element of the game (in which case I can also move forward on it). Sadly, that is just the nature of the project. I have to balance what Ferdafs provides, with the things I want to (and can) do, and what players want. Pregnancy is a big one, and I certainly want it, and (some) players really want it too, and it will for sure happen at some point in the renpy game. As to when, I'm just not sure yet.

If you really cannot wait, here are two options for you. One, there is a option under Do Over to make a girl pregnant. It has no gameplay attached to it, but, technically they would be pregnant (not very exciting). Or two, the game files are not encrypted, you could always drop in your own line into a scene (I do that to some renpy games, modifying dialogue to fit my personal taste in things).

Just an idea because I know you may already be working on something of that kind since it's asked for a lot but thought I'd ask cause close mouths don't get fed.
Agreed! I very much value all the feedback I get, even if I can't always fulfil the request. I'm not made of magic, and there is only so much I can do, but if players don't ask (or tell me if there are issues) I wont not know (again, not magic). I would much rather have people let me know if something isn't working, or could be better.

So thank you very much for the suggestion! Sorry I can't make it happen yet...

Also the sleep molest/rape is def my fave to
Yeah, if we get more opportunities for it, I'll try and slip it in (that's what she said). It's been harder to fit in non-consent stuff as of late since every girl is happy to spread their legs for Morty.

That is the pitch, I've done some proof of concept of at least the first "slide" (It's even in 1920 x 1080 and I took into account the dialog box), but I have yet to shade it, and there are still some parts of the lineart that I will change (like the nipples), make an actual background (with an oblivious Ethan in the BG) and add stuff like her bikini, expressions, Morty's tongue(...) but I'm too tired for today to continue working on it.
I like it, I think it looks very good (with some style adjustments (below) to make it fit better with the game). Although, I'm not sure it works for Day 38 (Water Park), since Summer is reluctant to give Morty what he wants before the river, and while this could happen after he fucks her... I'm not sure how many players would enjoy after sex (creampie) cunnilingus.

Maybe put her in an innertube and it can be a pre-scene to that? Would have to think about it more (I tend to do dialogue first and art second (and usually dialogue is restricted by what art I can source/adapt)).

Is there interest?
Yes! I'll try and do some work on this today and find a place this could fit (that's what she said) and possibly write a scene around it.

What are the images you have already (beyond the one here, if any).
What additional images would you be willing/interested to draw if needed?
How important is having Ethan (or another character (specify, if other)) to the scene request?
Does this need to be a day 38 (water park) scene or can it slot somewhere else?
Any other scene specific requests you would like me to try and write in?

2. Story stuff:
Yeah, I think either as an insert during the innertub (with Morty getting her ready) or after could work. I have to think on it some more.

Is it up to the Another Way Home standards or is It clashing too much with the original game art style?
I think it's mostly on point, with some style changes to fit the game:
  • (biggest) Thighs and butt need to be more smooth, and thinner to match current art style.
  • Nipples are too puffy.
  • Face should be oval shaped (not tapered)
  • Nose is too triangular
  • Love handles seem a bit too much. I flattened them in the example, but a reduction (slimming) would work too.
  • Vag is too detailed (while I think the work on it looks good, it doesn't fit style wise)
  • (minor) boobs seem slightly too big to me, but they change image to image in the game, so, I donno.
  • Game outlines tend to be 3px vector lines, and this seems like it was pen drawn, so it does stand out a bit.
  • Her trimmed bush doesn't bother me (so you could keep it) but not in any other of her scenes, so slightly out of place.
Also agree with the feedback from both kimlana and aaronminus (and re-mentioned some of it).

Here is an image edit to better express what I mean (not an exact guide to follow, just to highlight the direction above)
proof_of_concept_line_edits.png

I think it would be great if Night Mirror had a "wish list" of art commissions for people to try and contribute based on things that are either in the game but could use improvement, or things that exist only as dialog and right now have to be imagined as part of a different graphic.
I do have the scene request list, and most of what holds many of those back is a lack of art. But just because I have art doesn't always mean I can make a scene fit (that's what she said).

At the moment, I don't have any art in game I feel needs replacing (the kisses/hugs were the worst and WatsonTouya improved those already). And I'm sure there is other stuff I've drawn that could use some fixing up.

As for text in black scenes, I'd love to reduce those even more where possible. I may one day make a list of all of them...

I second the idea that Wild Summer could really use a sexy moment for Day 38
Ooo, maybe we could turn this into a Wild Summer event, since she doesn't really get one...

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Awww thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! This game couldn't have been made without the work Ferdafs put into it, but I've also tried my best to make it fun for as many people as I can! And it always makes my day to know some likes it!

I've talked about this throughout the thread, and unfortunately, the short answer remains no (for now). The biggest issue is future story, I simply don't know where the story Ferdafs is telling is headed. Pregnancy feels like it will be a major plot element at some point, so I am very hesitant to commit to it now and be in conflict later.

In the Unity game players haven't even been able to cum inside of Summer yet... so having her be pregnant brings up all sorts of problems. And when I do have characters get pregnant, I want to build story around it, not have it be a throwaway line.

Yes, I could add a temporary scene and back track on it if I had to, but I really prefer not to do things like that. It feels... bad to establish story and then take that away. Morticia's original cow girl scene is an example of that, where players weren't happy to find the original option removed from the game. It still exists in bonus scenes, and I do plan to re-add the non-consent path at some point (I'm actually re-working dialogue for it right now in fact).

For now, we just have the (long) wait for Ferdafs to get there first, or confirm it won't be an element of the game (in which case I can also move forward on it). Sadly, that is just the nature of the project. I have to balance what Ferdafs provides, with the things I want to (and can) do, and what players want. Pregnancy is a big one, and I certainly want it, and (some) players really want it too, and it will for sure happen at some point in the renpy game. As to when, I'm just not sure yet.

If you really cannot wait, here are two options for you. One, there is a option under Do Over to make a girl pregnant. It has no gameplay attached to it, but, technically they would be pregnant (not very exciting). Or two, the game files are not encrypted, you could always drop in your own line into a scene (I do that to some renpy games, modifying dialogue to fit my personal taste in things).

Agreed! I very much value all the feedback I get, even if I can't always fulfil the request. I'm not made of magic, and there is only so much I can do, but if players don't ask (or tell me if there are issues) I wont not know (again, not magic). I would much rather have people let me know if something isn't working, or could be better.

Yeah, if we get more opportunities for it, I'll try and slip it in (that's what she said). It's been harder to fit in non-consent stuff as of late since every girl is happy to spread their legs for Morty.

I like it, I think it looks very good (with some style adjustments (below) to make it fit better with the game). Although, I'm not sure it works for Day 38 (Water Park), since Summer is reluctant to give Morty what he wants before the river, and while this could happen after he fucks her... I'm not sure how many players would enjoy after sex (creampie) cunnilingus.

Maybe put her in an innertube and it can be a pre-scene to that? Would have to think about it more (I tend to do dialogue first and art second (and usually dialogue is restricted by what art I can source/adapt)).

Yes! I'll try and do some work on this today and find a place this could fit (that's what she said) and possibly write a scene around it.

What are the images you have already (beyond the one here, if any).
How important is having Ethan (or another character (specify, if other)) to the scene request?
Does this need to be a day 38 (water park) scene or can it slot somewhere else?
Any other scene specific requests you would like me to try and write in?

Yeah, I think either as an insert during the innertub (with Morty getting her ready) or after could work. I have to think on it some more.

I think it's mostly on point, with some style changes to fit the game:
  • (biggest) Thighs and butt need to be more smooth, and thinner to match current art style.
  • Nipples are too puffy.
  • Face should be oval shaped (not tapered)
  • Nose is too triangular
  • Love handles seem a bit too much. I flattened them in the example, but a reduction (slimming) would work too.
  • Vag is too detailed (while I think the work on it looks good, it doesn't fit style wise)
  • (minor) boobs seem slightly too big to me, but they change image to image in the game, so, I donno.
  • Game outlines tend to be 3px vector lines, and this seems like it was pen drawn, so it does stand out a bit.
  • Her trimmed bush doesn't bother me (so you could keep it) but not in any other of her scenes, so slightly out of place.
Also agree with the feedback from both kimlana and aaronminus (and re-mentioned some of it).

Here is an image edit to better express what I mean (not an exact guide to follow, just to highlight the direction above)
View attachment 1969384

I do have the scene request list, and most of what holds many of those back is a lack of art. But just because I have art doesn't always mean I can make a scene fit (that's what she said).

At the moment, I don't have any art in game I feel needs replacing (the kisses/hugs were the worst and WatsonTouya improved those already). And I'm sure there is other stuff I've drawn that could use some fixing up.

As for text in black scenes, I'd love to reduce those even more where possible. I may one day make a list of all of them...

Ooo, maybe we could turn this into a Wild Summer event, since she doesn't really get one...
I didn’t want to be too forward, because if sassy_mendigo is a (normal) Summer fan, that might be his goal, but yeah, Wild Summer was a Renpy only addition for this day, and if she could get something it would really tie the day together nicely. Whether she’s the one who gets head or if she’s in the background being sexy, it would be really nice if she got an ero moment.

Of course, not my call, just my perspective.

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
to listen to
I agree that this pitch (Summer eating) doesn't make the most sense in the current environment (out in the open in front of everyone.)
Placing this that early presents a bit of a challenge
Summer is reluctant to give Morty what he wants before the river
So I agree with this:
I think either as an insert during the innertub
So something kinda kinda like this (really really rough example):
donut_puss_ex[2022-8-6].png

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I didn’t want to be too forward, because if sassy_mendigo is a (normal) Summer fan, that might be his goal, but yeah, Wild Summer was a Renpy only addition for this day, and if she could get something it would really tie the day together nicely. Whether she’s the one who gets head or if she’s in the background being sexy, it would be really nice if she got an ero moment.

Of course, not my call, just my perspective.
Agreed, I'd have loved to give Wild Summer a full scene, but just didn't have the art for it. Off with Jerry was the best I could do for her.

Last edited:

Wacko_Zappo

Jul 9, 2022
I'm not made of magic, and there is only so much I can do, but if players don't ask (or tell me if there are issues) I wont not know (again, not magic). I would much rather have people let me know if something isn't working, or could be better.

No worries at all! still love what you're doing with the game and can't wait to see what you put out next and this may not get said alot but I appreciate all the hard work and sleepless nights you put up with to bring us more updates and will continue to be a fan (as long as you bring the nasty nasty )

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I second the idea that Wild Summer could really use a sexy moment for Day 38, even if it's just her posing lewdly to try and get Jerry's attention or sneaking in a quick shlick while thinking of Jerry, perhaps explaining why she got distracted enough to burn her suimsuit off in the first place.
Third, even if its just something in the background. Jerry and Wild Summer at the grill, Wild Summer somehow spies Morty with whomever, gets jealous that the rest of the fam is having "fun", tries to seduce Jerry, and accidentally burns her swimsuit.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
I've been working on this for the current day, and I would like to share with you guys.
Night Mirror's says that his weakness is that he lacks drawing skills, I'm no pro and I'm quite rusty but this remake motivated me to (stop procrastinating) try to create a cunnilingus scene based on Morty's encounter with Summer on the pool, I think it would fit between their awkward pause;
>Morty: Okay, geez, I was just offering! why do you have to act like such a bitch sometimes...
>Summer: ...

View attachment 1969149

I tried to not deviate much from Ferdafs artstyle but I didn't use his edited lines style, It was all drawn by hand.

So, I want to listen to your opinions, guys (especially Night Mirror ).
Is there interest?

Also, given already the vast number of grammar errors in this message alone and my poor writing skills, I'm not planning to write the scene. Anyway, if nothing comes up from this, at least there will be a new Summer fanart on the internet.
Good Night.
this is some great work sassy

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I had no idea it would take me over a day to do revision (that was basically a remake), sorry for taking too long to reply but I didn't want to reply empty-handed. First of all, thanks for all the feedback, I took it 95% to the heart on this remake.
proof of concept2.png

I had to learn a whole new drawing technique using vectors lines, something I never messed with before, the results speak for themselves, it's much closer to Ferdaf's original style, next I resized pretty much all of her body, she has 'thicc-less' legs, smaller boobs, accurate nipples, thinner torso, an oval face, less triangular nose...

comparison.png

The only thing that I didn't take to heart was her "realistic vagina", I did simplify a lot of the design to fit better with the game but I have to speak out, Ferdaf's opened vagina looks like a shotgun wound, I'm not a fan of the way he draws genitals and this particular scene is primarily focused on her vagina (that is why I added the trimmed bush, which I subsequently forgot to re-add :p). It should at least look attractive.

Anyway, about the original story pitch, maybe the background got in the way and gave the wrong impression that the scene would happen during/after the game, my idea was that would happen before the game while she was still sitting by the pool, but the truth is, I only pitched this and start drawing because when I first played that scene with Summer, the first thing that came to my mind was Morty eating her out right there. I did like the innertube idea, if anything it could end up as a nice wallpaper.

(unfortunately, I currently don't have other images to share, I literally started with this whole idea yesterday and I did this sketch today while also remaking the previous one just to better illustrate this cunnilingus scene )
slide2.png

What really matters to me is the quality of my drawing and fitting with the game, NM asked me if it was really important for Ethan to be there or to be on day 38... Honestly, not really.
The narrative is what matters, and the scene should fit the story/characters, please, don't take this work as a request, I'm more than happy to contribute to this project.

As long I can draw it and people are into it I'm ok with continuing to help the project.

BTW, I notice people talking about having a scene for Wild Summer, and I'm all for it. I don't know if this cunnilingus scene would fit her but I can make it work or draw something new instead.
(this one is just an edit though)
wild summer.png

I've been working on these all Sunday, I'm way past bedtime. I'm still open for feedback though, although it looks finished, there is always something I could improve or have missed..

Sep 11, 2021
I had no idea it would take me over a day to do revision (that was basically a remake), sorry for taking too long to reply but I didn't want to reply empty-handed. First of all, thanks for all the feedback, I took it 95% to the heart on this remake.
View attachment 1971430

I had to learn a whole new drawing technique using vectors lines, something I never messed with before, the results speak for themselves, it's much closer to Ferdaf's original style, next I resized pretty much all of her body, she has 'thicc-less' legs, smaller boobs, accurate nipples, thinner torso, an oval face, less triangular nose...

View attachment 1971432

The only thing that I didn't take to heart was her "realistic vagina", I did simplify a lot of the design to fit better with the game but I have to speak out, Ferdaf's opened vagina looks like a shotgun wound, I'm not a fan of the way he draws genitals and this particular scene is primarily focused on her vagina (that is why I added the trimmed bush, which I subsequently forgot to re-add :p). It should at least look attractive.

Anyway, about the original story pitch, maybe the background got in the way and gave the wrong impression that the scene would happen during/after the game, my idea was that would happen before the game while she was still sitting by the pool, but the truth is, I only pitched this and start drawing because when I first played that scene with Summer, the first thing that came to my mind was Morty eating her out right there. I did like the innertube idea, if anything it could end up as a nice wallpaper.

(unfortunately, I currently don't have other images to share, I literally started with this whole idea yesterday and I did this sketch today while also remaking the previous one just to better illustrate this cunnilingus scene )
View attachment 1971465

What really matters to me is the quality of my drawing and fitting with the game, NM asked me if it was really important for Ethan to be there or to be on day 38... Honestly, not really.
The narrative is what matters, and the scene should fit the story/characters, please, don't take this work as a request, I'm more than happy to contribute to this project.

As long I can draw it and people are into it I'm ok with continuing to help the project.

BTW, I notice people talking about having a scene for Wild Summer, and I'm all for it. I don't know if this cunnilingus scene would fit her but I can make it work or draw something new instead.
(this one is just an edit though)
View attachment 1971494

I've been working on these all Sunday, I'm way past bedtime. I'm still open for feedback though, although it looks finished, there is always something I could improve or have missed..
Looks great man. Hope you and Night Mirror can do something together.

Reactions: sassy_mendigo
4.90 star(s) 97 Votes