lolzzzzz

Aug 5, 2016
As a Morticia fan, I find it ridiculous that there is no date scene between Morty and Morticia.

I am disappointed.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
As a Morticia fan, I find it ridiculous that there is no date scene between Morty and Morticia.

I am disappointed.
Ferafs is the one to be disappointed at. Night Mirror has added a fair bit of extra Morticia content.

I get the feeling, going forward, Ferdafs is likely to include more Morticia, but probably as part of threesome type stuff, but who knows. Nobody expected the Chud stuff, and it is an infinite multiverse, so anything is possible.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Ferafs is the one to be disappointed at. Night Mirror has added a fair bit of extra Morticia content.

I get the feeling, going forward, Ferdafs is likely to include more Morticia, but probably as part of threesome type stuff, but who knows. Nobody expected the Chud stuff, and it is an infinite multiverse, so anything is possible.
he add the cowgirl scene with mortica i think

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
he add the cowgirl scene with mortica i think
The Halloween event scene with Morticia (which is one of my favs), was one of NM's. There are two or three other's, which I can't remember off the top of my head, and there are some nice alterations and added bits he's done to Ferafs' original Morticia scenes. Oh, and the Moticia and Summers sleepover, which I dreamt up, and NM did a good job creating.

Reactions: mare222
Sep 11, 2021
The Halloween event scene with Morticia (which is one of my favs), was one of NM's. There are two or three other's, which I can't remember off the top of my head, and there are some nice alterations and added bits he's done to Ferafs' original Morticia scenes. Oh, and the Moticia and Summers sleepover, which I dreamt up, and NM did a good job creating.
I loved the Morticia and 2 Summers sleepover. Would love another one that goes further.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
nice. id love to see more scenes made by the rest of you guys. helps with the content flow. maybe some of the one offs could get some more

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Morticia has the most "extra" content of any character in the game. In total, I have added 9 extra scenes for her (including Ballfondlers, which has been mostly redone at this point) that aren't in the Unity version of the game, and boosted her presence significantly, and re-wrote a lot of her character.

9 Scenes may not seem like that many, in a game with so much content, but the next closest character with extra scenes is Beth. She has 2 scenes not in the original. And Morticia only has 31 "sexy" scenes in total, again, 9 of which aren't in the original. Compared that with Summer at 41 or Beth at 37 (and for anyone wondering, Tricia is the next highest at 23, then Jessica at with sad 16).

So, yeah, I added a lot of her into the game, and I'll most likely keep adding more of her. A date is not impossible, pretty much every other main character has had one Movies and Mall for Summer, Anniversary Dinner for Beth, Jessica gets and actual date at Bips and Chitz... Tricia get a wedding, sort of, not really a date, I guess she is missing one too, but it would be a new scene and won't be high on my priority list.

I can add a "Morticia Date" onto the request list, but again new scene, and I tend not to do many new scenes. This isn't a traditional game. My goal each update isn't to make new content, it's to bring content from the Unity version into this Renpy version. The fact that any new scenes get done at all honestly boggles my mind.

lolzzzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Morticia has the most "extra" content of any character in the game. In total, I have added 9 extra scenes for her (including Ballfondlers, which has been mostly redone at this point) that aren't in the Unity version of the game, and boosted her presence significantly, and re-wrote a lot of her character.

9 Scenes may not seem like that many, in a game with so much content, but the next closest character with extra scenes is Beth. She has 2 scenes not in the original. And Morticia only has 31 "sexy" scenes in total, again, 9 of which aren't in the original. Compared that with Summer at 41 or Beth at 37 (and for anyone wondering, Tricia is the next highest at 23, then Jessica at with sad 16).

So, yeah, I added a lot of her into the game, and I'll most likely keep adding more of her. A date is not impossible, pretty much every other main character has had one Movies and Mall for Summer, Anniversary Dinner for Beth, Jessica gets and actual date at Bips and Chitz... Tricia get a wedding, sort of, not really a date, I guess she is missing one too, but it would be a new scene and won't be high on my priority list.

I can add a "Morticia Date" onto the request list, but again new scene, and I tend not to do many new scenes. This isn't a traditional game. My goal each update isn't to make new content, it's to bring content from the Unity version into this Renpy version. The fact that any new scenes get done at all honestly boggles my mind.
I mean, adding it to the request list actually sounds kinda awesome, but I'm keeping my hype low.

Don't wanna expect the next update to have the scene and get dejected when it didn't show.

But thanks, dude.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I mean, adding it to the request list actually sounds kinda awesome, but I'm keeping my hype low.
Yes, keep your hype low. The request list is a way for me to track what players have asked for, not a promise it will ever make it into the game. It is easy to ask for things, easy to put them on the list, but... usually a LOT more work to actually do the implementation aspect.

If you're curious, in my signature is a link to the request list so you can see what it is, and how it works.

MLGKwikSkop

Dec 21, 2020
Hey guys, I'm still working with NM on the scene, but to keep it from all being spoiled by me posting the progress here, NM agreed to share a small teaser of what we have been working on.

We scrapped the cunnilingus part and turned it into a Futa Wild Summer nipple penetration scene, I hope you all enjoy It because Morty sure will.
View attachment 1980913
fj4nl58fuhl51.jpg

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Is the wild summer scenes out for the pool yet cause when I played the ren’py version online it’s update to the pool but there’s no wild summer
No... we just started working on it a few days ago. If it is ready in time, it will release as part of the next update.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Work on all the stuff and things continues. I'm not quiet ready to share a midway update post (I don't think I have enough to talk about yet that is very interesting (blinks... I'm mostly drawing those, and not very fast...))

But, I do have something I'd like some feedback on.

As some people have noticed, over the last couple of pages we have been talking about a new Wild Summer scene for the pool day. I've moved it out of the main thread (to avoid spoilers, and word walls of text flood), but one of the possible things that might go into this scene is the option to re-name Wild Summer.

Yes, I know this is already a main game option, but technically, the game ignores whatever her name actually is and treats her like she is still named Summer for many of the jokes/reactions. This would be a story moment where she decides to be called something else (if you the player want to), and the game will be more attentive to checking her name going forward.

Here is how it (currently) will work. If (Normal) Summer and (Wild) Summer have the same name (and you are not in full AutoMenu), you will get some extra dialogue and a menu choice to:
  • Leave her name as is
  • Enter a custom name
  • Select from a list of names
So, here is what I am asking for if you feel like contributing:
  • Is this something you want to see?
  • And, what pre-defined name would you like to see in the list of options.
At the moment, pre-defined options include: Rose and Autumn, but I'd like a few more.

So what other names might Wild Summer like to be called?

Last edited:
Reactions: aaronminus

EvasionYT

Jan 6, 2021
Hey guys, I'm still working with NM on the scene, but to keep it from all being spoiled by me posting the progress here, NM agreed to share a small teaser of what we have been working on.

We scrapped the cunnilingus part and turned it into a Futa Wild Summer nipple penetration scene, I hope you all enjoy It because Morty sure will.
View attachment 1980913
what do you guys use to create the art? Where do you find these assets?

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes