slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I can put it onto the request list. The models aren't really built to do it, but I'm sure I could figure something out. It isn't a priority at the moment and I'll do my best to get to it, but no promises.
I also figure it could be used to just signal arousal in general, but since this is basically a VN, it doesn't really matter as a thing to clue the player onto something.

Reactions: Night Mirror

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Uh, every day is Sunday on my end too. That's a weird one.
Skip is working fine on my end though, are you pushing ctrl?
Same here with the Windows version. Even if I load an old save at the start of a day where I can see in the save's thumbnail image that its a different day, it'll open up and say Sunday instead. Skip is working fine.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
its been such a long time since I played this game so those sharing scenes, are they marked so I know which one should I avoid? I dont mind sharing my girls with girls but with other dudes thats a big no no

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I see the issue with the day. One of the changes in renpy 3.0.8 is a python update, and it looks like it handles implicit casting differently, causing the math that figures out the day to break (of fucking course), I'll put up s hot fix in a bit.

Reactions: symptom1818

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
I find funny that summer reacts if you call her bitch or cunt at the begining is there a list of other things you can call her? or should I stuck with sis? heck even oneesan is a funny reaction
I kinda wanted to be coy about it because I prefer when those kinds of things aren’t just spoiled in a spreadsheet… that’s how I prefer subtle interactivity in the games I play.

If you’re dying to know everything, go in the game folder go to game->scripts->story->Day 1.rpy (in a text editor) and Ctrl+f “cunt” and you’ll find out how many you can do. Beth, Morticia and the age prompt also have “secrets” too. Note: this doesn’t effect the rest of the game.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I kinda wanted to be coy about it because I prefer when those kinds of things aren’t just spoiled in a spreadsheet… that’s how I prefer subtle interactivity in the games I play.

If you’re dying to know everything, go in the game folder go to game->scripts->story->Day 1.rpy (in a text editor) and Ctrl+f “cunt” and you’ll find out how many you can do. Beth, Morticia and the age prompt also have “secrets” too. Note: this doesn’t effect the rest of the game.
thx tho I would rather have those on the spoiler tag so its easier to find xD

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Okay, I've put out a Hotfix in the main post to fix the issue with the wrong day names displaying. Sorry android users, no easy way to fix without reuploading, so it will have to wait until the next update.

Reactions: Popgoes668

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
how do i get them pregnant?
Before asking about a tag please check Genre Details!
PREGNANCY:
This game features 4 scenes with pregnancy content:
  • 1 Scene in which the MC gets a Sex doll pregnant and it has his baby (no visual pregnancy)
  • 1 Scene in which the MC gets 1 side and 1 background character visibly pregnant (also includes lactation)
  • 1 Scene where the MC can gets 1 side character pregnant (with belly) and has a baby with them.
  • 1 Scene where the MC can that offspring (grown up) pregnant too.
Additionally, there is the option for the player to ask some of the girls to take or not take birth control. There are mentions throughout (depending on what the player picked) where girls may talk about becoming pregnant after the MC has had sex with them.

At the current point in time, it is not possible to get other girls pregnant as that content does not yet exist in the Unity game.
Also answered in the FAQ in post #1.

does rape or con change anything in the story?
No, it only changes that one scene. Characters may call back to it later in reference, but this is not a branching game.

thx tho I would rather have those on the spoiler tag so its easier to find xD
Take a look at this post from aaronminus that gives hints about what you can enter. It is just for fun, so there is no specific guide, because that would just be a list of terms. The names have no effect on the game.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
is there a option to reduce image quality or something? the animations really slowed down for me
There is not. The animations are webm files, and are compressed, but should play at 30fps (or 24 for a few with edits in them). There are many animations in the game that are only 3-4 frame animations, with a dissolve between them. However most "animations" shouldn't have frame rate issues.

That being said, I did notice some slow down when opening menus in the newest version of renpy while animations were playing, I'll look a bit deeper and see if something in the video playback has changed in the latest version.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes