harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The short answer is just dialogue reactions, so it is a very minor choice.

This flag is mainly used to play up or down reactions to becoming pregnant. For most characters, if you like girls worrying about you cumming inside them: No birth control. You want them not to worry? Choose birth control.

The longer answer is: One of the major goals of this project has been to be clear about consequences from choices the player makes (this one seems to be the biggest failure in that respect, so maybe I should put it on my rework tab). There are no surprise anything (if you are playing with spoiler tags on). The same is true here. This wont suddenly trigger some unexpected result later.

You can always use the Do Over menu to undo the choice later if you change your mind.
alright. thank you.

Speaking of the Do Over menu.
If you change the age there, it only changes morty's own age and does not adjust everyone else's age to match

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
If you change the age there, it only changes morty's own age and does not adjust everyone else's age to match
There are three controls for ages (on Morty's page):
  1. Ageplay: which adds character ages to dialogue
  2. Age Reset: Which gives you the option to set everyone's ages to a preset with the click of a button.
  3. Age: (which is on every character menu) to set a specific age for that character.
The first two options impact all characters, the last option is specific to each character.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
There are three controls for ages (on Morty's page):
  1. Ageplay: which adds character ages to dialogue
  2. Age Reset: Which gives you the option to set everyone's ages to a preset with the click of a button.
  3. Age: (which is on every character menu) to set a specific age for that character.
The first two options impact all characters, the last option is specific to each character.
Oh, thank you. I was just using it wrong then.

villany

Dec 8, 2018
Progress Report #3 SEP 20 @ 20:40 UTC:
Posing is still in (slow) progress as I work through the content. I'm most of the way done here with just one last big section to pose. I've also fleshed out a few more images, and added a few I didn't intend to make.

I've also sent out a BETA build for editor review and feedback to make sure the ending is both on track (and makes sense), and for corrections and improvements. It's only a partial build as I haven't finished all the work yet, but better to have something to start work on (I always think).

Overall things are not looking terrible, which is always a plus. This update will be on the shorter side (a disappointment after such a long wait for content, but it is what it is), and the sexy content here is... also small (more story than sex for this part). But, if things go to plan, the ending process will be a bit faster overall, with monthly updates (will see if things go to plan (as always I'll do my best to keep you all in the loop)).

I'm hoping to wrap up posing tomorrow or the day after, then I get to play the content over and over and over, to try and find any problems. Then, when either I'm satisfied (or more likely sick of it) I'll jump on the content creation for r3.8 Part 3.

As always, thanks for staying awesome!
I, for one, would prefer more story to more sex scenes, since i would love for more true love to be there, at least between Morty and Summer, with them discussing their relationship and admitting their feelings for one another and that they want to be more than "fuck buddies".

Sadly, the short answer is that most pregnancy choices don't lead to very much beyond minor dialogue differences. Here is the section from the first post under Genre Details about Pregnancy:

I've already talked fairly extensively about why it is the way it is, so if you are curious you can thread search (or look at the FAQ in the first post, pretty sure I talk about it there too (because this question comes up a lot)).

The game is currently in the wind down phase now as Ferdafs has stopped updating, and I do want to expand pregnancy in the game. But that is far in the future, if I can do it at all.
I would at least hope that the girls would at least discuss their future and be happy about being pregnant with Morty's child, also can we hope that Pregnancy choices can be looked through Mind Blowers, so that we can recheck the scenes separately, without having to play through the whole game repeatedly.

Reactions: Hraske and gambit87

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I would at least hope that the girls would at least discuss their future and be happy about being pregnant with Morty's child, also can we hope that Pregnancy choices can be looked through Mind Blowers, so that we can recheck the scenes separately, without having to play through the whole game repeatedly.
As always, if I do end up making changes to past scenes, they will get: an update tag in Mind Blowers (both character and new galleries), an indicator tags on Day Selector and Scene selector, and mention in the change log. If players want to replay the whole game that's fine, but I don't want that to be the norm.

That being said, the pregnancy specific stuff is WAY in the future as part of the epilogue phase (whenever (or if) that happens). And, I've said it before, but I still am not sure if it is going to be something I can do. Either having the drive to make it happen, or the ability to draw it. There isn't a lot of in game source assets for pregnancy, and in-game sources are how I make 90% of the art I add to this game.

Again, pregnancy is something I want. But wanting and being able to make it happen are not the same thing. Fuck, I WANT the game to just keep going like it has, with an update every three months, but without Ferdafs, it isn't something I can do.

For now, I'm focused on the ending, that is already a fuck ton of work. And I'll see how that goes, both strain on my end, and how people like (or don't like) it. If I finish and the response is mostly "meh" I'll be a lot less inclined to put more work in.

villany

Dec 8, 2018
As always, if I do end up making changes to past scenes, they will get: an update tag in Mind Blowers (both character and new galleries), an indicator tags on Day Selector and Scene selector, and mention in the change log. If players want to replay the whole game that's fine, but I don't want that to be the norm.

That being said, the pregnancy specific stuff is WAY in the future as part of the epilogue phase (whenever (or if) that happens). And, I've said it before, but I still am not sure if it is going to be something I can do. Either having the drive to make it happen, or the ability to draw it. There isn't a lot of in game source assets for pregnancy, and in-game sources are how I make 90% of the art I add to this game.

Again, pregnancy is something I want. But wanting and being able to make it happen are not the same thing. Fuck, I WANT the game to just keep going like it has, with an update every three months, but without Ferdafs, it isn't something I can do.

For now, I'm focused on the ending, that is already a fuck ton of work. And I'll see how that goes, both strain on my end, and how people like (or don't like) it. If I finish and the response is mostly "meh" I'll be a lot less inclined to put more work in.
Well, i didn't suggest that there needs to be an art of pregnant female characters, i simply say, that at least there will be enough dialogue, which confirms that they are 100% pregnant and how they feel about it, with me wanting Summers and Beth to be happy about it, as they now can have fully open official relationship with Morty, that isn't limited to "fuck buddies".

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Progress Report #4 SEP 22 @ 20:15 UTC:
All the posing work has been completed! I've sent out a BETA build for editing review, and awaiting revisions when they make it back to me.

I'll try and find some time (and motivation) to start some of the work I need to do on Part 3 while I wait. I can say that right now, if nothing changes (such as a surprise update from Ferdafs), very early Nov is looking solid for the release of Part 2.

Thanks for being awesome!

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
So, are you going to be continuing the updates separate from Ferdafs from here on out? Sorry if it's already been answered.

darkw8

Aug 28, 2022
Project Future Plans

This is going to be the master post for me to direct people to when they have questions about where the game goes from here. I’ve formatted it like an FAQ, so you can hop to the section you're interested in (or read the whole thing if you want). I expect it to be a somewhat living post that will be updated as new questions come up, or I make progress on things, or our information on the Unity game changes.

While sections are in spoiler tags, there are no content spoilers here for anything (just long winded ramblings).

Forward (Skip)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Continuation (without Ferdafs)

Ferdafs Continuation!

Ending Phases

Conclusion (When?)

Conclusion (Parts)

Conclusion (Who?)

Conclusion (Sex?)

Conclusion (What?)

Conclusion (Where?)

Conclusion (Content)

Conclusion (Status)

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to answer (or even add them into the FAQ here). Thank you everyone for staying awesome!

can you make Morty to impregnate Beth and summer into the point they give birth

TheRedWiseman

Sep 10, 2022
The art for it isn't there and the assets for the game are hard to do with one person doing everything. NightMirror isn't a miracle worker so don't get your hopes up and keep your expectations low. Any conclusions to storylines will be mostly dialogue and some improvised scenes but they're not going to be Ferdafs' level of scenes since he does his own artwork and NightMirror borrows the assets from each update on Unity (which is in free fall at the moment with the CEO and Owner of Unity extorting developers who use their engines by pay-walling it off) and whatever Ferdafs added to that update that NightMirror can extract reuse to make custom scenes. Which is taxing.

Im with you on the Beth and Summer impregnation stuff but it's very unlikely we'll get a very satisfying conclusion. I'm just happy we'll get some kind of ending.

I'm hoping Ferdafs pulls a Houdini and sends out an update soon. Then NightMirror can breath easier knowing it's not over.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Enough people have asked this question that I guess it is worth being more clear with it in the Future Plans post. I've updated the post, but here is the new entry:

Conclusion (Pregnancy?)

The art for it isn't there...
Yeah, I'm honestly not sure how I'm going to handle the art for the epilogue yet. I have drawn in some "original" stuff in the past when things don't exist for me to work with... but it's not the best. Luckily, this art need is a ways off in the project schedule, so hopefully I'll find a solution by the time I need it? Or people can enjoy stick figures, one of the two...

I'm hoping Ferdafs pulls a Houdini and sends out an update soon.
Honestly, this is the outcome I'm still hoping for the most. Even though I've put in a fairly significant amount of time/effort on the ending, I'm willing to throw it all out (or hopefully just put it on hold for later) to keep going as normal... but that hope fades more everyday...

Val4nce

Aug 2, 2022
Enough people have asked this question that I guess it is worth being more clear with it in the Future Plans post. I've updated the post, but here is the new entry:

Conclusion (Pregnancy?)

Yeah, I'm honestly not sure how I'm going to handle the art for the epilogue yet. I have drawn in some "original" stuff in the past when things don't exist for me to work with... but it's not the best. Luckily, this art need is a ways off in the project schedule, so hopefully I'll find a solution by the time I need it? Or people can enjoy stick figures, one of the two...

Honestly, this is the outcome I'm still hoping for the most. Even though I've put in a fairly significant amount of time/effort on the ending, I'm willing to throw it all out (or hopefully just put it on hold for later) to keep going as normal... but that hope fades more everyday...
i think u underestimate how good u are as artist - i rly like the scenes u made urself

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Night Mirror
With Morticia 9th scene (Meesex), I chose:
group: no
anal: yes
finish: in

however in do-over it shows that finish was out instead of in. indicating an error in the tracking for that scene

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
i think u underestimate how good u are as artist - i rly like the scenes u made urself
I'm glad you enjoyed the additional scenes! But the art I use for them I don't draw from scratch, they are pretty much always art reuse or edits from another scene in the game. I can edit stuff fairly well, and trace over existing stuff to mish-mash parts together, but give me a blank page and I can't even draw Summer's head without a reference to trace from (if you've seen any of my art previews in the past, you'll notice there is no sketch work). So again, I am limited by what the game already has as to what I can make.

Night Mirror
With Morticia 9th scene (Meesex), I chose:
group: no
anal: yes
finish: in

however in do-over it shows that finish was out instead of in. indicating an error in the tracking for that scene
Fixed.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Night Mirror on your second visit to the fascist dimension. while talking to tied up beth. there is a conversation where morty blinks every few seconds as a passive animation.
and every 5 seconds or so he (or maybe beth who is offscreen) "blinks" in the wrong place causing disembodied eyes to appear

bug.PNG

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Night Mirror on your second visit to the fascist dimension. while talking to tied up beth. there is a conversation where morty blinks every few seconds as a passive animation.
and every 5 seconds or so he (or maybe beth who is offscreen) "blinks" in the wrong place causing disembodied eyes to appear
Previously reported and fixed for the next version. But thanks for letting me know!

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes