Keen01

May 5, 2020
Since Ferdafs is working on the Vindicators, what vindicator do you guys think will be finished first for the update. I hope it's gonna be Supernova.

Yamibaka76

Apr 16, 2024
Honestly I really like the game. although I'm probably going to drop it because I despise tricia. Like dear god idk if she has any redemption but i don't think I can even get that far with how much I hate her. Can someone please tell me if she becomes more bearable.

lunar_walker

Sep 30, 2017
Honestly I really like the game. although I'm probably going to drop it because I despise tricia. Like dear god idk if she has any redemption but i don't think I can even get that far with how much I hate her. Can someone please tell me if she becomes more bearable.
She does. I don't know how far you got, but she is a slow burn (so to say).

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
She does, she goes from blackmailing you, to having a crush, to wanting to be your sextoy, to wanting to be a loving wife to you who helps you build your harem.
He being a cunt to you only lasts a few of her missions, by the time she invites you to skinny dip with Jessica and Reika it's water under the bridge.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
A good reason some girls should be skippable and not in the sense things still happen anyways. Could still view the mind blowers for the girls you do like.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Really like the writing and the additional scenes introduced in this port: especially the implication that Wild Summer is actually Player Morty's original sister (good use of dramatic irony). Are we actually going to see a payoff to this plot thread?
While I won't give spoilers on the conclusion, I will say Wild Summer still has more story to come.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
be funny the day after the story is concluded you can go around the map to have a repeat session with the different female cast members

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Might just be me. But i think the game could do with some more stuff with the female Rick. Despite not being into Rick and morty as a paring, female Rick is actually quite fun and enjoyable in game where how she has a dynamic like Summer had, of not really liking morty all that much, but still being pushed to do sex stuff with him and kind of enjoying it a bit but being stubborn about it and thinking of him as a pevert but still doing it cause she cares.

I perrsonally would be interested to see more with them as they are one of hte more neglected/ignored girls in the game, that acutally has potential. Double so id say as they have story potential too as one of the more let's say freindly and nice Ricks, this morty has met that doesn't mind helping him TOO much.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Might just be me. But i think the game could do with some more stuff with the female Rick. Despite not being into Rick and morty as a paring, female Rick is actually quite fun and enjoyable in game where how she has a dynamic like Summer had, of not really liking morty all that much, but still being pushed to do sex stuff with him and kind of enjoying it a bit but being stubborn about it and thinking of him as a pevert but still doing it cause she cares.

I perrsonally would be interested to see more with them as they are one of hte more neglected/ignored girls in the game, that acutally has potential. Double so id say as they have story potential too as one of the more let's say freindly and nice Ricks, this morty has met that doesn't mind helping him TOO much.
Stuff like that is really up to Ferdafs to add it or not. At the moment, I'm not focusing on extra content outside of the conclusion.

Yamibaka76

Apr 16, 2024
She does, she goes from blackmailing you, to having a crush, to wanting to be your sextoy, to wanting to be a loving wife to you who helps you build your harem.
He being a cunt to you only lasts a few of her missions, by the time she invites you to skinny dip with Jessica and Reika it's water under the bridge.
Yeah i definitely notice she is a bit better but i think i probably just hate her from her earlier actions.

$Sovereign

Feb 18, 2024
how do you get the uncompressed image fix to work? Do I just place the file in a specific location within the installer/.exe folder? Also, how do I get the AI voices to work too? Same thing, place them in a certain folder within the main installer folder?

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
how do you get the uncompressed image fix to work? Do I just place the file in a specific location within the installer/.exe folder? Also, how do I get the AI voices to work too? Same thing, place them in a certain folder within the main installer folder?
For my patch files (Update only, Uncompressed Images, or Bug fixes):
Installation:
Main Game:
1. Extract and run.

Patches (for PC/Linux/Mac ONLY):
1. Extract the contents of the .rar file into your main game directory (where the .exe files are)
a. For Mac users, extract to: "RMAWH.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/"
b. Android users must DL the full APK file.2. When prompted to overwrite, click yes.
3. Run game.
Looking at the AI voices mod, it looks like it is exactly the same steps.

• Hey there
Reactions: Miloxxx
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes