ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I mean "take over" isn't really in the cards. Just working towards the conclusion was... not that much fun for me, doing it full time? No fucking way. An artist I am not, that is way too stressful (I am not looking forward to more art for the conclusion). I am perfectly happy with adapting over creating, that was always the main focus of this project.

I do hope this version has helped push more subs to Ferdafs, although I can't imagine his 10 month absence helped maintain his subs.

As to "massively took over" I can't really speak to that either. I don't even know how many people play this version, let alone the unity version, as not all download sites display numbers, and both games end up being hosted by multiple other sites (f95zone being the only place I'm active with the game).
Take over? Nah, I'd rather you two team up together. You got a good head for it and Ferdafs would probably be grateful to have a partner.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Take over? Nah, I'd rather you two team up together. You got a good head for it and Ferdafs would probably be grateful to have a partner.
That's not really something that can happen for this project:
Will you ever team up with Ferdafs?
Short answer, no. Longer answer also probably no. As strange as this may sound, the two games are not really compatible. This is mainly down to two major things. First is the wandering mechanic used in the original game. I'm... not a fan, to be as nice as I can about it, and I think this style inherently hurts the game instead of helping it, so I'm 100% unwilling to reverse course and add it in. Second, is that I have leaned heavily into some themes (incest) that pateron frowns on. And again, I'm unwilling to censor my work.

On top of all that, I'm doing this project for fun, and free. Getting paid for it changing both the expectations and my enjoyment.

Plus, I'm not sure how much people would get out of something like this, it would be a very different dynamic working under someone as opposed to the level of control and communication I current have.

Canner

Sep 30, 2018
Is there a list of funny things the characters say when you write down what you want to call them or what they should call you? Morticia's response to pervy names are pretty good.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Storm0303

Feb 2, 2024
This might have been discussed here, but during the mega seeds thing, the images must have gotten mixed up since Morty is talking to Morticia on what to do with the seed, but it shows Morticia with her finger up instead of Morty. See the video I posted for reference.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
This might have been discussed here, but during the mega seeds thing, the images must have gotten mixed up since Morty is talking to Morticia on what to do with the seed, but it shows Morticia with her finger up instead of Morty. See the video I posted for reference.
That's Morty's right hand facing towards her. I agree that it looks kinda wrong, but I have never instructed anyone how to insert a Megaseed into their butthole before.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Is there a list of funny things the characters say when you write down what you want to call them or what they should call you? Morticia's response to pervy names are pretty good.
Don't think I've seen one.

You could always read through 'game/scripts/story/day_0001.rpy' game files are plain text ;)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.9.1 - Bug Fix

In the last update, on Day 29 of the game, I had a capture issue with the images (and animations). For whatever reason, the images came out blurry (no matter what I tried). Now that I'm back in my normal production environment, I was able to re-capture them without issue (and then spend a bunch more time re-slicing them, and also, re-doing the videos too).

If you absolutely can't wait for the next update, below is a bug fix for the images. However, they will also be part of the UPDATE only patch file, as well the next update itself (whenever that arrives). In this case I've opted for quality (that being the main issue) over size, so the images in the patch file are uncompressed (video is still compress because it is otherwise 248MBs).

As always, thanks for being awesome!

BUG FIX (r3.9.1):

Geckro23

Nov 7, 2022
Ive found only one, and thats because im uncreative when it comes to names, doesnt mean i dont try, i just cant come up with anything good, so anyway the one ive found is when choosing what you want to call Beth, and you choose "Mommy"

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023
I have a question are there any consequences in raping your sister and
Mum in the game in their sleep and creampie them

Keen01

May 5, 2020
Hey NightMirror could you maybe update the fascist Beth titjob scene so that it uses still images like in the Unity version. Because I feel like the way her whole body moves there kinda blurrs the scene, it is hard to look at it, at least for me.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey NightMirror could you maybe update the fascist Beth titjob scene so that it uses still images like in the Unity version. Because I feel like the way her whole body moves there kinda blurrs the scene, it is hard to look at it, at least for me.
I'll put it on my todo list for review and see if I can improve it.

Edit:
I looked over the scene, and I think the issue is the time between frame changes. Originally, I used the default (0.5 seconds) for fading between poses, but the frames only hold for 0.75 seconds. That resulted is a very, very small window where the character doesn't move, making things blurry the whole time.

I've changed the fade time to 0.2 second, letting the pose hold much longer between changes (instead of holding for only 0.25 seconds, it now holds 0.55 seconds) which makes things less blurry. I think (hope) this will make the scene feel a little better in the next update.

If you'd like to try it ahead of time and give feedback, file attached:

Last edited:

Keen01

May 5, 2020
I'll put it on my todo list for review and see if I can improve it.

Edit:
I looked over the scene, and I think the issue is the time between frame changes. Originally, I used the default (0.5 seconds) for fading between poses, but the frames only hold for 0.75 seconds. That resulted is a very, very small window where the character doesn't move, making things blurry the whole time.

I've changed the fade time to 0.2 second, letting the pose hold much longer between changes (instead of holding for only 0.25 seconds, it now holds 0.55 seconds) which makes things less blurry. I think (hope) this will make the scene feel a little better in the next update.

If you'd like to try it ahead of time and give feedback, file attached:
Thanks, it feels better than before (i think).

Reactions: Night Mirror

Smudgey

Nov 7, 2017
Hey Night Mirror, got some of the usual touch-ups for you. I would've done these sooner, but I wanted to wait for the bugfix patch to enjoy the update as god intended.

Day 29: Space Mold
  • "(His rythem is all off too.)" should be "(His rhythm is all off too.)"
  • "It's stretching me so much, It feels incredible!" second "It" is capitalized.

Day 39: Jessica's Body
  • "Wait... are you saying you want to be assimilated again?!" is immediately followed by "Wait, you want to be assimilated again?"
  • "Or she can lose herself, watching traffic go buy." should be "Or she can lose herself, watching traffic go by."
  • "I have a lot of other cars I can watch when Jessica want's some privacy." should be "I have a lot of other cars I can watch when Jessica wants some privacy."
  • "I can also share my senses with Jessica too, if she want's." should be "I can also share my senses with Jessica too, if she wants."

Side note, seems a bit odd that Beth doesn't notice Morty has 3 hands during the motel masturbation scene. That wine must've been strong.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey Night Mirror, got some of the usual touch-ups for you. I would've done these sooner, but I wanted to wait for the bugfix patch to enjoy the update as god intended.

Day 29: Space Mold
  • "(His rythem is all off too.)" should be "(His rhythm is all off too.)"
  • "It's stretching me so much, It feels incredible!" second "It" is capitalized.

Day 39: Jessica's Body
  • "Wait... are you saying you want to be assimilated again?!" is immediately followed by "Wait, you want to be assimilated again?"
  • "Or she can lose herself, watching traffic go buy." should be "Or she can lose herself, watching traffic go by."
  • "I have a lot of other cars I can watch when Jessica want's some privacy." should be "I have a lot of other cars I can watch when Jessica wants some privacy."
  • "I can also share my senses with Jessica too, if she want's." should be "I can also share my senses with Jessica too, if she wants."
Thanks for the corrections!

Side note, seems a bit odd that Beth doesn't notice Morty has 3 hands during the motel masturbation scene. That wine must've been strong.
The motel scene really pushes the boundary of believablity. While I did try to play up some aspects of it (such as being too dark to see, and sexy noise in all directions), you have to suspend disbelief pretty hard for it to work. Summer, at least, should have figured out out what was going on. But, having other character know wasn't something I felt I could alter for the scene, limitation of adaptation.

Reactions: Dr.John Bums
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes