Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
You know I really wish Ferdafs had drawn Morty's cock to be big in his default 2D profile. It's so weird how it goes from average size in profile to massive in the animations.
There is a reason it doesn't look right. It's because his penis isn't part of his original standing model, Ferdafs didn't make cock for Morty :/ (there are a lot of standing model bits not in the original that I had to make).

I had to graft one onto Morty, but as I've said before I'm not really an artist. I've tried a few time to "resize it" (a straight forward task as it is a separate art element so any changes to it are across the whole game), but every time I try to make it "bigger" on his model, it feels too big. So, I've just left it for now.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
There is a reason it doesn't look right. It's because his penis isn't part of his original standing model, Ferdafs didn't make cock for Morty :/
Wow really? That's crazy. At some point I need to play Ferdafs version just so I can compare all the differences. Would make for an interesting post.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Homelander_

Dec 15, 2021
Quick update on ferdafs patreon

Hey everyone!

I wanted to make a quick update on how everything is going.

The current patch I’m working on is something I’ve been looking forward to adding to the game for a very long time. The Vindicators!

There are a lot of characters to animate and environments to draw so I’ll very likely be posting it in whatever order I finish the routes. I’ll try to keep you guys updated on that.

P.S The patch will include ALL the Vindicator girls.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Hello everybody first time here and playing the game

A small question before downloading: does it contain all the scenes and animations from the original game v3.9?
And is there a walkthrough in this game?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Smudgey

Nov 7, 2017
Hello everybody first time here and playing the game

A small question before downloading: does it contain all the scenes and animations from the original game v3.9?
And is there a walkthrough in this game?

Thanks in advance
This game contains all of the scenes from the original plus additional content. It doesn't need a walkthrough since this version is a linear story. All the scenes are unlocked from the start if you want to view them right away in the "mindblower" menu.

crazycracks

Aug 2, 2021
It would be pretty cool if Night Mirror was able to take over. The original developer still did a great job but I wonder how many new subs he's gotten since this version massively took over

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
It would be pretty cool if Night Mirror was able to take over. The original developer still did a great job but I wonder how many new subs he's gotten since this version massively took over
I mean "take over" isn't really in the cards. Just working towards the conclusion was... not that much fun for me, doing it full time? No fucking way. An artist I am not, that is way too stressful (I am not looking forward to more art for the conclusion). I am perfectly happy with adapting over creating, that was always the main focus of this project.

I do hope this version has helped push more subs to Ferdafs, although I can't imagine his 10 month absence helped maintain his subs.

As to "massively took over" I can't really speak to that either. I don't even know how many people play this version, let alone the unity version, as not all download sites display numbers, and both games end up being hosted by multiple other sites (f95zone being the only place I'm active with the game).

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
Should I watch the series before playing this? played for some time mostly skipped text and the game over.
yes i think you should any way you are missing out on a good show, but it is not really required to play it.
when i started playing i was just tarting watching the show and when i finished the show or at least caught up to the show i actually understood the jokes in the game better.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes