Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Night Mirror Hope you don't mind. If you do, please delete as you see fit.
Actually I don't have moderator powers over the thread, just the OP and any posts I make. Still I don't think it's too far off topic.

Although, that's not an invitation for everyone to start flooding the thread with art. Please try and stay on topic about the game.

Also, I've just finished putting in the last of the new content. Still work to do, but the big parts are done. For sure on track for r3.0 release on July 5th.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Actually I don't have moderator powers over the thread, just the OP and any posts I make. Still I don't think it's too far off topic.

Although, that's not an invitation for everyone to start flooding the thread with art. Please try and stay on topic about the game.

Also, I've just finished putting in the last of the new content. Still work to do, but the big parts are done. For sure on track for r3.0 release on July 5th.
I really can't wait, just 1 more day for the next release and I'm feel so excited about it now

Bennymac

Nov 20, 2020
r3.0 Status - Uploading
Target Release Date: July 5th

Task Details:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
July 5th - Final Update
Alright, it's done and uploading right now. OP will get updated as soon as the first uploads finish. Win/Linux/Mac/Android and Patch files on Mega will be the first to go live. Patch is only 141MB so a much smaller DL then the whole thing.

Hope I've found all the bugs. My quality control team (just me) signed off on it this morning, so if you find bugs it's their (my) fault!

Older Updates:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sadly it's 6 July

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Are we gonna get more actual sex with Jessica besides the locker scene?
At the moment I don't think there are any Jessica scenes I can extend to add in a sex option. Ferdafs did say that a Jessica scene was planned for this update but it didn't get finished in time... so, maybe we'll get more Jessica in the Aug/Sept update?

While I know it's not the same thing (and not what most people want), there is the sex scene with nazi Jessica, so that's at least something. But again, my ability to add new art content is mostly limited to edits. If I could easily make my own art, I'd have just done my own game :p

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
At the moment I don't think there are any Jessica scenes I can extend to add in a sex option. Ferdafs did say that a Jessica scene was planned for this update but it didn't get finished in time... so, maybe we'll get more Jessica in the Aug/Sept update?

While I know it's not the same thing (and not what most people want), there is the sex scene with nazi Jessica, so that's at least something. But again, my ability to add new art content is mostly limited to edits. If I could easily make my own art, I'd have just done my own game :p
Thank you, that'll give me something to look forward to. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
This dev keeps cramming in pregnancy teasers that weren't there in the original. Is this just going to be lip service or is he actually going to follow through on that?

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
I wish there was a game like this where you could play as a random character or make your own. Always gotta be weird incest stuff with these games. And who would actually wanna be a morty?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
This dev keeps cramming in pregnancy teasers that weren't there in the original. Is this just going to be lip service or is he actually going to follow through on that?
Pregnancy (like all future content) depends on what Ferdafs does. That's the nature of a remake, I'm not driving the story, I'm adapting it. For the time being, it's just characters talking/worrying about it. And like Morty I'll keep cramming it into every hole I can!

• Haha
Reactions: wibbled

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
here is the idea (that possibly was already made)

These 2 devs (oryginal and the guy who is porting to renpy) should sit and talk. And then carry on with this version forward.

This version is better gameplay-wise and run better. And bugs way less.

Renpy guy should take over implementation - do the renpy stuff like he is doing right now.
Oryginal dev should focus on art and writing.

Game would get better, oryginal dev would have more time for art so updates would be faster (he would not have to deal with bugs and coding). Because to this, game would be more popular, patreon would grow, there will be extra money. Renpy guy would take some of this extra money. Right now he gets nothing right? So some money would be better then zero.

Renpy guy gets money
Oryginal dev have more time, can focus on art
Game gets better, and updates are faster.

EVERYONE WINS

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes