wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
A bit of fan-fiction (from my twisted mind), just for fun ...

[cut to the Beth Scene, where she is comforting Morty, at the end of the Planetina story]

Beth: Would it help if Mommy made it feel better here?

Morty: Really? W-what about Morticia?

Beth: It's okay, she's sleeping in the Summers' room tonight. Actually, she was oddly excited about it.

[cut to the Summers' room]

The two Summers are in bed together, chatting, laughing, and being a bit flirtatious with each other
On the other side of the room, Morticia is sitting against the wall, that separates that room from Morty's.
She is gently pressing her ear against the wall, trying to listen to what's going on in Morty's room.

Summer: Hey Morticia, I told you, you don't need to sleep on the floor, you can sleep in the bed with us.

As she is saying it, Summer suddenly realises that Morticia is eavesdropping.

Summer: Hey you little perv, are you listening to our brother masturbating, again?

Morticia: E-erm (Moticia blushes)

Wild Summer: God, she really is a little perv.

Morticia: I'm not listening to him masturbating. Beth is in there with him.

Both Summers stop grinning and look shocked.

Summer: Oh my god, is he fucking her again?

Morticia: Not yet, but it sounds like he might be just about to. Do you wanna watch?

Summer: No way, I'm not getting caught, peeping through the door on my Mom and brother having sex.

Wild Summer bites her lip, as she thinks about it.

Morticia: we don't have to peep through the door, Rick invented a one way viewing portal, that allows him to see into other dimensions, but it doesn't show up on the other side, and it works on walls too.

Summer looks stunned and doesn't reply.

Wild Summer bites her lip and softly says

Wild Summer: Fuck yea ... erm, I mean, Dr Wong said it would be good for me to watch someone else have sex.

Morticia pulls out an odd looking portal gun and points it at the wall. The wall suddenly becomes see through. They can see Beth and Morty sitting on the bed, with his head deep between Beth's exposed breasts, while Beth starts stroking his cock.

You can use your imagination as to what happens next, or if you ask me really nicely, I'll maybe continue the story later. ;) :devilish:

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Great part again! Maybe you could have included a choice or two. But even without it, again very good work. Especially the part with Beth at the end. I hope it is possible someday that Morty can have such a conversation with all women (Summer's, Reka, Tricia, Jessica ...) as Beth suggested at the end. Depending on the answer, Morty could then actively work on this topic with the appropriate person. ;)
Of course only if it is somehow possible.
Yeah I looked for choices to include this time around and what I came up with is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the end though it mostly came down to not having enough things that felt like they had a spot for another option, and a significant amount of time to implement that option. I might consider some of them for 3.4, but at the moment haven't started thinking about it yet. I'll begin work on it in the next few days and look through my list of things to see what engages me to work on.

Glad you enjoyed it! The final Beth scene is my favorite of the patch too (both in its original and edited forms).

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
A bit of fan-fiction (from my twisted mind), just for fun ...

[cut to the Beth Scene, where she is comforting Morty, at the end of the Planetina story]

Beth: Would it help if Mommy made it feel better here?

Morty: Really? W-what about Morticia?

Beth: It's okay, she's sleeping in the Summers' room tonight. Actually, she was oddly excited about it.

[cut to the Summers' room]

The two Summers are in bed together, chatting, laughing, and being a bit flirtatious with each other
On the other side of the room, Morticia is sitting against the wall, that separates that room from Morty's.
She is gently pressing her ear against the wall, trying to listen to what's going on in Morty's room.

Summer: Hey Morticia, I told you, you don't need to sleep on the floor, you can sleep in the bed with us.

As she is saying it, Summer suddenly realises that Morticia is eavesdropping.

Summer: Hey you little perv, are you listening to our brother masturbating, again?

Morticia: E-erm (Moticia blushes)

Wild Summer: God, she really is a little perv.

Morticia: I'm not listening to him masturbating. Beth is in there with him.

Both Summers stop grinning and look shocked.

Summer: Oh my god, is he fucking her again?

Morticia: Not yet, but it sounds like he might be just about to. Do you wanna watch?

Summer: No way, I'm not getting caught, peeping through the door on my Mom and brother having sex.

Wild Summer bites her lip, as she thinks about it.

Morticia: we don't have to peep through the door, Rick invented a one way viewing portal, that allows him to see into other dimensions, but it doesn't show up on the other side, and it works on walls too.

Summer looks stunned and doesn't reply.

Wild Summer bites her lip and softly says

Wild Summer: Fuck yea ... erm, I mean, Dr Wong said it would be good for me to watch someone else have sex.

Morticia pulls out an odd looking portal gun and points it at the wall. The wall suddenly becomes see through. They can see Beth and Morty sitting on the bed, with his head deep between Beth's exposed breasts, while Beth starts stroking his cock.

You can use your imagination as to what happens next, or if you ask me really nicely, I'll maybe continue the story later. ;) :devilish:
Get to work on the art, I'll put it in.

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

Hread012

Dec 28, 2017
you know I forgot to say thanks Nightmirror this game is easier and less buggy then the other THANK YOU!

Not sure what I could do i'd like to help you

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Could you add a full save? love the game tough ^^
I'm not sure what the purpose of a save file would be here? If you want specific choices or to go to a specific scene, you have several ways to go about it already built in. Mindblowers (gallery, unlocked from the start) for a specific scene replay, or Do Over to set choices or start at a specific day. Or, turn on AutoMenu and just press tab to skip through the whole game. My save files are trash as they were created for testing, not playing.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I wanted to thank you so much for taking the time to keep up with your changes, and upload a patch instead of just upping the whole file to be downloaded all over again as so many do.

This may be a small thing to some but for those of us who still have limited or poor bandwidth it is truly a great thing.

Thank you so much!

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Android version crashes after sex with the blue haired girl
With Planetina? I just retested on my s10 and could not reproduce. Is it somewhere else? What device and I'll give it a go on my emulator.

Howdy bud, how is the game going? If I may ask :)
New update went live yesterday. Won't be starting in on r3.4 for at least a few days.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
With Planetina? I just retested on my s10 and could not reproduce. Is it somewhere else? What device and I'll give it a go on my emulator.

New update went live yesterday. Won't be starting in on r3.4 for at least a few days.
Okay, hope everything goes well :)

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
You lucky bastard.
Well. I had a stressful day, I deserve it. :sneaky:

Get to work on the art, I'll put it in.
I'd love to. I have the scene pretty much completely worked out in my head. It would probably require maybe up to ten or more completely new images, and then variations of facial expressions, to convey the dialogue, and I don't know if I have the time to do it justice. I did just extract all the images from the game, to see if using and editing them might help. I'm guessing it could help a bit, but I'd still need to create quite a few unique character poses, and maybe two or three backgrounds, which would require a lot of drawing and time. I'll consider it, but I can't make any promises. I already have a backlog of other art stuff to do that would have take priority over this.

Reactions: Night Mirror

camdanryeker

Jul 2, 2020
Alright, I have one minor gripe. Yes, it is inconsequential but I feel that I'll bring it up anyways, is there a reason you decided not to make Nancy a virgin like in the original?

Either way, it's minor, I can roleplay it out, and your content is great so you still have my 5 star rating.

Reactions: Mastershake

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Alright, I have one minor gripe. Yes, it is inconsequential but I feel that I'll bring it up anyways, is there a reason you decided not to make Nancy a virgin like in the original?

Either way, it's minor, I can roleplay it out, and your content is great so you still have my 5 star rating.
I'm not sure she is a virgin in the original? Or at least I don't recall her mentioning it (very few characters other than Tricia bring it up). I'll be honest that I didn't really give Nancy much thought :unsure:

Reactions: Cooldude17

EvasionYT

Jan 6, 2021

At day 36 the screen goes black and then it crashes

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes