Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
UPDATE PATCH FILE IS LIVE IN THE OP! ENJOY!

(Full games to follow in a few hours, my upstream speeds are hot trash)

Edit:
Sigh, minor missing image in first patch. I have put up a replacement (3.3a) under the same link. It is the newscaster model in the snowforest scene. You can re-DL the patch file from the new link if u want or ignore it as it is pretty minor and won't throw an error. Just a missing image text.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Edit:
Sigh, minor missing image in first patch. I have put up a replacement (3.3a) under the same link. It is the newscaster model in the snowforest scene. You can re-DL the patch file from the new link if u want or ignore it as it is pretty minor and won't throw an error. Just a missing image text.
YEEEESSSSS! Thank you for doing great work as always, love you so much

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017

Edit:
I'm curious, there was a lot of talk about edits and extra stuff while you were still making the update.
Are you planning on follow through with it or this 3.3 is final? Anyway, I'm downloading 3.3a right now, thank you very much for this.

edit: Oh, I just saw the (none) tasks left, I will assume there will be more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Mirror

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020

Edit:
Trying it just now, first Beth scene. I really like your dialogue changes so far, pretty much matching what I would have wished for. Your script writing is better than Ferdaf (IMO) and you are better at spotting and fixing dialogue mistakes too. Cheers me dear. ;) :D(y)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm curious, there was a lot of talk about edits and extra stuff while you were still making the update.
Are you planning on follow through with it or this 3.3 is final? Anyway, I'm downloading 3.3a right now, thank you very much for this.

edit: Oh, I just saw the (none) tasks left, I will assume there will be more.
Yes, all the changes I wanted to make got into 3.3. That doesn't mean there won't be more additions later. But I put in what I thought I could get done in a reasonable amount of time.

Trying it just now, first Beth scene. I really like your dialogue changes so far, pretty much matching what I would have wished for. Your script writing is better than Ferdaf (IMO) and you are better at spotting and fixing dialogue mistakes too. Cheers me dear. ;) :D(y)
Thanks! I try my best. I think Ferdafs does a pretty okay job with the writing, but tends to repeat too often and make some odd imagery choices (example: "lick every corner" shows up a lot, which just sounds strange to me). Plus, its easier to edit other peoples work over your own.

I know my writing style isn't for everyone but I like it :p glad other people do too!

Reactions: wibbled

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Yes, all the changes I wanted to make got into 3.3. That doesn't mean there won't be more additions later. But I put in what I thought I could get done in a reasonable amount of time.

Thanks! I try my best. I think Ferdafs does a pretty okay job with the writing, but tends to repeat too often and make some odd imagery choices (example: "lick every corner" shows up a lot, which just sounds strange to me). Plus, its easier to edit other peoples work over your own.

I know my writing style isn't for everyone but I like it :p glad other people do too!
Granted, Ferdaf has done an excellent job, minus using Unity, and the slight lack of QC, and some odd dialogue. I have noticed a couple of minor dialogue errors, but I'll wait till I try 3.3a before I point them out, in case you've already corrected them. Still loving your version though. Thanks for all your hard work.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Granted, Ferdaf has done an excellent job, minus using Unity, and the slight lack of QC, and some odd dialogue. I have noticed a couple of minor dialogue errors, but I'll wait till I try 3.3a before I point them out, in case you've already corrected them. Still loving your version though. Thanks for all your hard work.
Nope, only the one image correction in 3.3a. Fire away with the dialog issues, they will most likely make it into 3.4 (only doing bugfix patches, fuked up dialog is just what it is for this version)

Last edited:

kaggen

Jun 25, 2020
I noticed the scene in bed where morticia is sucking of morty, when the text is written that she is his little sister but aren't both of them the same age?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I noticed the scene in bed where morticia is sucking of morty, when the text is written that she is his little sister but aren't both of them the same age?
Yes, they are the same age, 35, but also treat each other like twins (if you've enabled that), and even with twins there is still and older and younger.

More technically, there is an early scene in where she sort of explains she likes calling Morty Big Brother, and him calling her little sister. At least I'm pretty sure it's there somewhere? I've changed and re-written so much it's hard to remember what's made it into the final game. The name exists more for variation (and fetish material) than anything else.

Reactions: wibbled

Alicex13

Aug 15, 2021
I think calling someone a better writer because of simple edits and copy pasting is a bit disrespectful imho . Especially considering Ferdafs in 2 months on his own does all of his art, coding, writing and animating lol
But I do think the edits form Nightmirror are amazing because they probably can't be included on patreon so I love playing both versions.
Still, thanks for your hardwork Nightmirror!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Ah, that feeling when you log F95 for exactly this, and it was updated 46 mins ago. Satisfaction... Thanks Night Mirror and Ferdafs.

Reactions: Quazario
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes