bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I can't speak to Ferdafs reasons to include which sex stuff. I matched the content of the Unity game for the most part, and while I did change a lot of dialogue, except in a few cases I tried to keep it mostly the same. Partly because there is only so much rework that could be done with the images I have, and partly because I like what was there already for the most part.

I added some stuff not in the original (like twins) because it appealed to me, and maybe the same is true of Ferdafs? Gotta build what you love, it can't just be money that motivates you or you'll burn out. Or it could just be the idea of making the variety larger? Can't please everyone.
Tbh the extra context like ntr and the sharing seems out of place and like it was added to get that audience. i.e. it was added to get more mula since those people tend to pay more cause there is less of it. (like how furries pay $50 for a single picture).

I have included skip over options for most scenes (along with just regular fast skip), so hopefully that should help people avoid some what they don't like. If it's incest they don't like, well... I mean, the skip button is don't download :p

(also, I tried to include all relevant tags, both here and in-game, so people know what they are getting into)
and you are a champion for including the tags that the main game thread ignores for some reason.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Its not forced, you can avoid it
uhhhhh, well I am talking about the main game not this one. although in both you can't "avoid it" this one you can skip it, but it is still cannon to the story. the other you have no choice but to go through in order to progress the story.

e.g. with the mr meeseeks orgy you don't get an option of whether or not you want to do it, it just happens. morty is forced to share, and tbh he should loose dominant points for that since he being a bitch and just letting shit happen to him XD like if it was written as he was the one wanting that scene then that would be different but he is basically forced by morticia because otherwise the meseeks would also fuck and cum in her puss.

Reactions: Grelk and Arcane666

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
and you are a champion for including the tags that the main game thread ignores for some reason.
I think the unity thread just isn't really maintained? It's images are all really old and its change log is rarely updated. Maybe the poster just doesn't play it so the tags aren't up to date? Not sure, its not the dev uploading there though.

e.g. with the mr meeseeks orgy...
I actually thought about doing an alternate path of this scene (with no meeseeks) but that was way too much extra art on top of everything else. I still might do it as a future option as you're not the first person to bring up not liking that scene.

Is there any Gallery Mod?
There is a built in gallery. It's call "Mind Blowers" to have parity with the Unity game. All the scenes are there and unlocked from the start.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I think the unity thread just isn't really maintained? It's images are all really old and its change log is rarely updated. Maybe the poster just doesn't play it so the tags aren't up to date? Not sure, its not the dev uploading there though.
True, hopefully it will get updated eventually

I actually thought about doing an alternate path of this scene (with no meeseeks) but that was way too much extra art on top of everything else. I still might do it as a future option as you're not the first person to bring up not liking that scene.
To be honest, I think it would be too much effort to do that, plus you would probably get in trouble from the games dev. And they will likely add more stuff like that (for example the ntr stuff with the alt personality, although that could probably just be written out and just leave out the art that makes it obvious in an alt route...).

But if you are going to put that much effort in I would just go off an make a game, that way you can get properly rewarded for your work. (whether that be recognition or money through patreon or something for you).

Blackwhite321

Oct 4, 2020
Night Mirror Hi, I just launched the game on my phone and it stuck on "ADULTS ONLY" screen, I was tapping and relaunching few times but it's still stuck, looks like I can't skip this screen :( . You have any idea to fix it?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
To be honest, I think it would be too much effort to do that, plus you would probably get in trouble from the games dev...

... But if you are going to put that much effort in I would just go off an make a game, that way you can get properly rewarded for your work. (whether that be recognition or money through patreon or something for you).
Yeah remaking the scene was just too much effort. As to making the dev mad, I means I think remaking their game will already have the effect, plus I already modded and changed scenes, so that's less of a concern for me.

As to making my own game, I've had more than a few failed starts, the problem is that I'm just not an artist so my visuals aren't good. But who knows, maybe one day!

Night Mirror Hi, I just launched the game on my phone and it stuck on "ADULTS ONLY" screen, I was tapping and relaunching few times but it's still stuck, looks like I can't skip this screen :( . You have any idea to fix it?
It worked when I tried it on my phone, sadly my troubleshooting on android is very limited. The card is nothing fancy, just a pause until clicked command, so I'm not sure why it won't advance. I'll try and find a way to fix it in a future patch if I can.

Reactions: bobdillan

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
That's right I have the same problem on my s10
For the moment, I'll set the pause to 5 seconds on the android builds to get around this issue. I wasn't planning to release an android port, but someone asked for it so my testing is very limited (mostly I just made sure it loaded and played through day 1 on my S10). I have to rebuild, test, and upload so, a couple hours before it's ready.

Reactions: pagotoknut

darkghost0007

Aug 25, 2020
For the moment, I'll set the pause to 5 seconds on the android builds to get around this issue. I wasn't planning to release an android port, but someone asked for it so my testing is very limited (mostly I just made sure it loaded and played through day 1 on my S10). I have to rebuild, test, and upload so, a couple hours before it's ready.
Thank you for your hard work ! One Love !

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
That's right I have the same problem on my s10
Alright, I've changed the pause to auto advance after 5 second on android (and also put in the 1.1 bug fixes). I'm reuploading to the file hosts now, but the Mega link is live if you want to give it another go.

Thanks again for the heads up, hopefully this works for you! Let me know if you encounter any other issues and I'll do my best to resolve them.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Great work for the Renpy remake :BootyTime: I got no issue with Unity but that game was kinda clunky.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
D:\Games\Rick and Morty\RMAWH-r1.0-u3b-pc\lib\windows-i686\python.exe

FYI this file tripped Trojan detection on my Webroot anti-virus software and was immediately deleted.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
THANK.YOU. I really think that the original could be an S tier game if it wasn't such a buggy mess, with most of the events being accessible out of order, having the MC bang chicks he hasn't even met until later in someone else's event chain or if I never made him interact with that person and so on, this is what I was hoping the OG dev would do, switch to renpy because I love renpy because I'm familiar with it and how it works/plays. AGAIN THANKS!!! <3

Reactions: Night Mirror

invisible

Aug 7, 2016

FYI this file tripped Trojan detection on my Webroot anti-virus software and was immediately deleted.
Windows Defender is all you need and other 3rd party apps are garbage anyways.
But here's a virustotal scan to rest your worries:

Reactions: Unknown_Beta

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018

Part of the Renpy build package, the only files I have control over are in the game folder. If you have concerns about the file I'd say check the Renpy or F95zone forums about the file?

Reactions: Unknown_Beta
4.90 star(s) 98 Votes